Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,002 members, 7,927,981 topics. Date: Thursday, 22 August 2024 at 06:48 AM

Ronaldo Is Best Player In History – Zlatan Ibrahimovic - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Ronaldo Is Best Player In History – Zlatan Ibrahimovic (617 Views)

I’m The Best Player In The History Of Football – Ronaldo Declares / Cristiano Ronaldo Wins The World's Best Player Award! / Ibrahimovic Announces Man Utd Return With Image Depicting Him As Jesus Christ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ronaldo Is Best Player In History – Zlatan Ibrahimovic by gistsmill04: 8:37am On Feb 26, 2021
Former Swedish International and Milan star Zlatan Ibrahimovic has named Brazil legend Ronaldo as ‘the best player in history’.

Ibrahimovic expressed his admiration towards the former Real Madrid, Barcelona, PSV, Inter and AC Milan star.

He put the World Cup winner ahead Lionel Messi and Cristiano Ronaldo who are believed to be the greatest of all time.

Ibrahimovic, 39, believes Ronaldo Nazario, who led Brazil to World Cup glory in 2002, transcended the game of football with his unique talents.

Speaking with Discovery Plus, Ibrahimovic who has won over 30 trophies, said, “I don’t need to describe Ronaldo, ‘The Phenomenon’.

“I always say you have the players that play the game, and the players that are the game.

“For me, Ronaldo is the game. When you watch him play, everyone wanted to play like him and become like him.

“The way he was moving, the way he did his stepovers, the way he did ‘the snake’. The way he was moving, for me he’s the greatest player through history, no doubt.”

Ronaldo scored 296 career goals in 452 matches in total, and won three FIFA World Player of the Year awards and two Ballon d’Or.

His first Ballon d’Or was historic as the youngest player to have won at 21.

https://www.ngtimes.net/2021/02/ronaldo-is-best-player-in-history-zlatan-ibrahimovic.html

Re: Ronaldo Is Best Player In History – Zlatan Ibrahimovic by tillaman(m): 8:40am On Feb 26, 2021
Screw CR7
Messi remains the greatest of all time
The greatest player to ever grace this planet

Re: Ronaldo Is Best Player In History – Zlatan Ibrahimovic by EngrMcDon(m): 8:42am On Feb 26, 2021
King Zlatan has spoken nothing but the truth.... CR7 to the world
Re: Ronaldo Is Best Player In History – Zlatan Ibrahimovic by Freestainworld(m): 8:46am On Feb 26, 2021
EngrMcDon:
King Zlatan has spoken nothing but the truth.... CR7 to the world
Are you you read the post before commenting?

1 Like

Re: Ronaldo Is Best Player In History – Zlatan Ibrahimovic by EngrMcDon(m): 9:11am On Feb 26, 2021
Freestainworld:
Are you you read the post before commenting?

Yes dear,, in years to come what happened now will be considered as history and CR7 will still remain the best.
Re: Ronaldo Is Best Player In History – Zlatan Ibrahimovic by paulolee(m): 2:10pm On Feb 26, 2021
zlatan got it wrong this time...na e opinion sha..mhe knows his main reason for this n no need to argue until him come online n I ask am why he talk so..
Re: Ronaldo Is Best Player In History – Zlatan Ibrahimovic by Kilishihunter: 3:00pm On Feb 26, 2021
Everybody is entitled to their opinion but what I do know is that if not for his constant injuries Ronaldo Nazario would everly be in the G.O.A.T discussion
Re: Ronaldo Is Best Player In History – Zlatan Ibrahimovic by afonjabreed(m): 4:50pm On Feb 26, 2021
Zlatan in his whole career has never considered any player better than him.
Go and check his ultimate 11 squad and see for yourself ,the guy used himself as a keeper, defender, midfielder, forward

And I doubt the validity of this news ,it was created by a Ronaldo fanatic . See the website on the link self ngtimesdotnet

lol grin ;

(1) (Reply)

Tokyo 2020:USA Has 64 Medals, Nigeria Has ... / Kylian Mbappe: Huge Claims Reveal Why He Ignored Cameroon To Play For France / Nigeria U20 Losing To Senegal In U20 AFCON Opener (highlights)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.