Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,159 members, 7,977,335 topics. Date: Thursday, 17 October 2024 at 05:54 AM

Some Men Think They Know What They Want But They Dont !!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Some Men Think They Know What They Want But They Dont !!! (537 Views)

Men Think They Are Strong In Bed...this Picture Tells You Not / Sex: This Is What Men Think About Mostly!!! / The 8 Different Types Of Vaginas And What Men Think Of Each. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Some Men Think They Know What They Want But They Dont !!! by Nobody: 8:56am On Feb 26, 2021
sometimes I feel women are not given as much regard as they should, and I would say categorically that I am disappointed with the body shaming and shades, insults and disdain I see here from guys to ladies.

men loves sex, when you deny them sex they call you names and if you oblige them with it they still call you names.

They call you a lesbian when u say No to sex before marriage and they say you are loosed and not worthy to be a wife if u give them sex.

when man is ready for marriage he starts searching for a virgin, ignoring that lady who makes him happy in bed with her skills... same girl who he thinks is too wild and loosed.

He finds his virgin and marries her, but then discovers that his new virgin is boring and frigid in bed.

He goes out again to meet that wild loosed lady that makes him happy in bed. Now he is cheating on his virgin wifegrin

1 Like

Re: Some Men Think They Know What They Want But They Dont !!! by Nobody: 9:00am On Feb 26, 2021
quote me if I'm wrong !
Re: Some Men Think They Know What They Want But They Dont !!! by Nobody: 9:10am On Feb 26, 2021
lalasticlala
Re: Some Men Think They Know What They Want But They Dont !!! by Qatar2022: 10:05am On Feb 26, 2021
See are you are making fool of yourself
Re: Some Men Think They Know What They Want But They Dont !!! by Polynek(m): 10:08am On Feb 26, 2021
Remember not all men
Re: Some Men Think They Know What They Want But They Dont !!! by Nobody: 12:46pm On Feb 28, 2021
Polynek:
Remember not all men
Yeah. I said "Some"

1 Like

Re: Some Men Think They Know What They Want But They Dont !!! by Lion26: 1:04pm On Feb 28, 2021
BadRadio:
sometimes I feel women are not given as much regard as they should, and I would say categorically that I am disappointed with the body shaming and shades, insults and disdain I see here from guys to ladies.

men loves sex, when you deny them sex they call you names and if you oblige them with it they still call you names.

They call you a lesbian when u say No to sex before marriage and they say you are loosed and not worthy to be a wife if u give them sex.

when man is ready for marriage he starts searching for a virgin, ignoring that lady who makes him happy in bed with her skills... same girl who he thinks is too wild and loosed.

He finds his virgin and marries her, but then discovers that his new virgin is boring and frigid in bed.

He goes out again to meet that wild loosed lady that makes him happy in bed. Now he is cheating on his virgin wifegrin
. Women Are Born Too Bleep. That Is The Fact
Re: Some Men Think They Know What They Want But They Dont !!! by Theboy21: 2:44pm On Feb 28, 2021
With the way OP like dey catch cruise, i believe he is up to something with this post cheesy cheesy cheesy just Continue cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Some Men Think They Know What They Want But They Dont !!! by Nobody: 4:00pm On Feb 28, 2021
Theboy21:
With the way OP like dey catch cruise, i believe he is up to something with this post cheesy cheesy cheesy just Continue cheesy cheesy cheesy
grin

(1) (Reply)

15 Signs Of A Toxic Person To Recognize The Bad Ones In Your Life / Different Types Of People You Meet On Facebook / Give Your Woman A High Level Of Orgasm Today(come In Now....men ONLY)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.