Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,277 members, 7,887,805 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 02:07 PM

In One Year, They Will Return To Pdp. Dont Celebrate Yet! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / In One Year, They Will Return To Pdp. Dont Celebrate Yet! (478 Views)

'James Ibori Will Return In July To Help Sanitize Nigeria'-APC Chief,Ayiri Emami / Kogi Guber: Audu Will Return The N11bn He Stole If Elected - APC Chairman / I Will Return Stronger To Rebuild PDP,Johnathan Tells Party Leadership (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

In One Year, They Will Return To Pdp. Dont Celebrate Yet! by dasa: 8:37pm On Apr 10, 2011
Most of the victorious candidates in the NASS elections left PDP at the last minute when they could not get the ticket. as usual they will return to PDP after one year. I think the electoral act should have a clause restricting cross carpeting to four years.

That is the best way to strengthen the opposition.
Re: In One Year, They Will Return To Pdp. Dont Celebrate Yet! by Adanora: 8:52pm On Apr 10, 2011
Do mind them. Dis is politics. Most of them will go back 2 PDP. I laugh at u guyz
Re: In One Year, They Will Return To Pdp. Dont Celebrate Yet! by Adanora: 8:52pm On Apr 10, 2011
Do mind them. Dis is politics. Most of them will go back 2 PDP. I laugh at u guyz
Dont mind them. Dis is politics. Most of them will go back 2 PDP. I laugh at u guyz
Re: In One Year, They Will Return To Pdp. Dont Celebrate Yet! by Nobody: 9:03pm On Apr 10, 2011
you think so?
Re: In One Year, They Will Return To Pdp. Dont Celebrate Yet! by dannyboy10: 9:21pm On Apr 10, 2011
@ poster you come here and create without having your facts. Any political office holder that wins a position with one party cannot cross-carpet,in an event that someone does he will automatically loose that office, dat is part of the ammended constitution. So tell me how they will all go to PDP, then loose their seat, does dat sound logically possible? Answer the question Poster.
Re: In One Year, They Will Return To Pdp. Dont Celebrate Yet! by dasa: 10:50pm On Apr 10, 2011
@dannyboy10 i apologize for my ignorance, i wasn't aware they added that clause. But your tone was not nice. you could have just said there is a clause in the amended constitution. i dey vex quick oh. u r lucky i am in a good mood today, lol. thanks for the info.

(1) (Reply)

Team Cpc/buhari Are In A State Of Comatose / The Opposition Pushes Gej's Ratings Up By Their Silly Criticisms & Allegations. / Cnc And Acn Romance For Saturdays Election, l Dey Laugh O

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.