Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,809 members, 7,915,299 topics. Date: Thursday, 08 August 2024 at 08:31 PM

Never Knew The Northerners Ain't Serious. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Never Knew The Northerners Ain't Serious. (3237 Views)

If Only Nigerians Knew The Scale Of Deception Played On Them / Dambe: A Game Of Relaxation For The Northerners In Obalende - Photos / I Knew The Election Wasn’t Going To Hold & Wasn't Surprised - Sowore (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Never Knew The Northerners Ain't Serious. by Omoluabi1stborn: 3:49pm On Feb 26, 2021
Lol, the notion that north feeds the south is clearly fallacy.

They went on strike.

Its High time Southerner stop patronizing the North.
Let's go to full scale farming.

I,could remember when Buhari blocked the borders then, Perishable goods like Tomatoes, Onions etc were destroyed in Benin Republic.

If the southners cannot farm we will be importing from the neighboring countries

Ibadan to Saki to Benin Rep no cost much.

West Borders Benin republic

East borders Cameron

Let's see who go suffer.
The buyer is the King not the Seller.

28 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Never Knew The Northerners Ain't Serious. by Freestainworld(m): 3:51pm On Feb 26, 2021
them go understand?

7 Likes

Re: Never Knew The Northerners Ain't Serious. by Omoluabi1stborn: 3:52pm On Feb 26, 2021
Freestainworld:
them go understand?

My only problem is that the Southerners will be using media to bring sympathy.

You'll hear something like

Food scarcity looms south as bla bla bla

8 Likes

Re: Never Knew The Northerners Ain't Serious. by donbachi(m): 3:54pm On Feb 26, 2021
If no cow meat,we go begin eat goat meat,bush meat,fowl meat and fishes..anyday dem stop to exist.we begin chop lizards and rats..nonsense!

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Never Knew The Northerners Ain't Serious. by LikeAking: 3:55pm On Feb 26, 2021
This country is the real " One week, one trouble"

Thats book shld be based on Naija.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Never Knew The Northerners Ain't Serious. by Spending123: 4:00pm On Feb 26, 2021
And we should also block our oil & gas pipelines from going north thereby managing our resources by ourselves let's see who will suffer it. Last last nah to just split this country abeg at least Lord Luggard know say we done try for this false marriage.

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Never Knew The Northerners Ain't Serious. by tbtosine(m): 4:06pm On Feb 26, 2021
Omoluabi1stborn:

They went on strike.

I,could remember when Buhari blocked the borders then, Perishable goods like Tomatoes, Onions etc were destroyed in Benin Republic.

If the southners cannot farm we will be importing from the neighboring countries

East borders Cameron

Let's see who go suffer.

We ain't lazy and God has bless us with good soil for farming. But i don't see this their doings as favourable strike at this point in time that most of our farmers have been killed and many food crops have been distroyed. There will be scarcity of food if this should continue.

2 Likes

Re: Never Knew The Northerners Ain't Serious. by budaatum: 4:10pm On Feb 26, 2021
donbachi:
If no cow meat,we go begin eat goat meat,bush meat,fowl meat and fishes..anyday dem stop to exist.we begin chop lizards and rats..nonsense!

Why are you waiting for "if no cow meat"? Is it not because you deceive yourself? Do you know how many "goat meat, bush meat, fowl meat and fish" you need for your owanbe? Do you even grow enough on the farms you have already abandoned?

Southerners, continue to be lying to yourselves as if you are not all in the city getting substandard educations while wailing you can not find jobs so you already chop lizards and rats!

We shall soon see who is the nonsense!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Never Knew The Northerners Ain't Serious. by budaatum: 4:16pm On Feb 26, 2021
tbtosine:

We ain't lazy and God has bless us with good soil for farming. But i don't see this their doings as favourable strike at this point in time that most of our farmers have been killed and many food crops have been distroyed. There will be scarcity of food if this should continue.

Before they began killing us, we had already abandoned our farms by not planting new crops. Just go on most farms. You will find the kolanut and cocoa trees were mostly planted by our forefathers who sent we their children to school and to work in the towns and cities.

I do agree we ain't lazy though, just dumb and stupid and ignorant and irresponsible, since our education seems to not be feeding us so we rely on our food from the North.

5 Likes

Re: Never Knew The Northerners Ain't Serious. by Omoluabi1stborn: 4:18pm On Feb 26, 2021
[s]
budaatum:

Why are you waiting for "if no cow meat"? Is it not because you deceive yourself? Do you know how many "goat meat, bush meat, fowl meat and fish" you need for your owanbe? Do you even grow enough on the farms you have already abandoned?

Southerners, continue to be lying to yourselves as if you are not all in the city getting substandard educations while wailing you can not find jobs so you already chop lizards and rats!

We shall soon see who is the nonsense!
[/s]

It seems you're not informed that 15 goats are not costly up to 1 cow

People are now tapping into fowl meat be informed

15 Likes

Re: Never Knew The Northerners Ain't Serious. by Nobody: 4:20pm On Feb 26, 2021
You want to plant yam and grow it today?

Most of you are just CHESTBEATERs

Why weren't you farming before?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Never Knew The Northerners Ain't Serious. by Nobody: 4:23pm On Feb 26, 2021
Omoluabi1stborn:

Who do you think own the goats business in Nigeria.

Most goats are from the north.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Never Knew The Northerners Ain't Serious. by budaatum: 4:24pm On Feb 26, 2021
Omoluabi1stborn:

15 goats might not be costly up to one cow, but you mostly do owambe with cow unless you are really poor. For some stupid reason we seem to value cow more than much more delicious goat. And even the goat, we get from the North. Lol!

1 Like

Re: Never Knew The Northerners Ain't Serious. by budaatum: 4:24pm On Feb 26, 2021
thebosstrevor1:

Tell them o, lol!

1 Like

Re: Never Knew The Northerners Ain't Serious. by budaatum: 4:25pm On Feb 26, 2021
thebosstrevor1:

I think they said somebody stole their land. They refuse to see how weak they sound.

1 Like

Re: Never Knew The Northerners Ain't Serious. by Nobody: 4:26pm On Feb 26, 2021
thebosstrevor1:

Cows can be imported from Brazil, Argentina etc.

8 Likes

Re: Never Knew The Northerners Ain't Serious. by Nobody: 4:29pm On Feb 26, 2021
budaatum:

I think they said somebody stole their land. They refuse to see how weak they sound.

Very weak people.

Just look at their commercial city, lagos, all lands and economic activities are all owned by foreigners. The indigenes can't even get an opportunity.

Let's even talk about farms, where are the farmers, isn't these same people that laugh at farmers because they wanted to all work in offices...see them chestbeating all over the place claiming they want to start farming and rearing goat and chicken, as if every thing is done in 1 week.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Never Knew The Northerners Ain't Serious. by Nobody: 4:32pm On Feb 26, 2021
BabaOwen:
Cows can be imported from Brazil, Argentina etc.

Go and import it.

How will you get the money?

Which bank will loan you money to buy cows from brazil and Argentina?

You guys are dreamers

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Never Knew The Northerners Ain't Serious. by tbtosine(m): 4:34pm On Feb 26, 2021
budaatum:

Before they began killing us, we had already abandoned our farms by not planting new crops. Just go on most farms. You will find the kolanut and cocoa trees were mostly planted by our forefathers who sent we their children to school and to work in the towns and cities.

I do agree we ain't lazy though, just dumb and stupid and ignorant and irresponsible, since our education seems to not be feeding us so we rely on our food from the North.

you said it all bro. But many yoruba most especially we youths will not accept the fact that we have abandon so many things and lacking behind. We have eyes but choose not to see it coming. we saw it coming but choose to ignore it until it choose to pull out our eyes we now yelling.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Never Knew The Northerners Ain't Serious. by budaatum: 4:36pm On Feb 26, 2021
thebosstrevor1:

Very weak people.

Just look at their commercial city, lagos, all lands and economic activities are all owned by foreigners. The indigenes can't even get an opportunity.

Let's even talk about farms, where are the farmers, isn't these same people that laugh at farmers because they wanted to all work in offices...see them chestbeating all over the place claiming they want to start farming and rearing goat and chicken, as if every thing is done in 1 week.

I am a Southerner from the Orolu Kingdom of Osun State, and I too ask if we can be more weak and stupid!
Re: Never Knew The Northerners Ain't Serious. by budaatum: 4:37pm On Feb 26, 2021
thebosstrevor1:

Go and import it.

You guys are dreamers

They are more than dreamers. They stupidly think dollars will fall from the sky like manna.
Re: Never Knew The Northerners Ain't Serious. by gift2xl: 4:38pm On Feb 26, 2021
One Nigeria.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Never Knew The Northerners Ain't Serious. by Nobody: 5:33pm On Feb 26, 2021
thebosstrevor1:

Go and import it.

You guys are dreamers
See this idiot. I thought you get sense, that's why I quoted you. Never knew you're this daft.

The imported cows in ranches in Ekiti, they disappeared there from Europe abi? Dumb thing.

I won't read your next trash not to talk of replying.

Have seen cows imported from Europe in ranches in Oyo state...

4 Likes

Re: Never Knew The Northerners Ain't Serious. by Nobody: 5:40pm On Feb 26, 2021
Some cows imported from Europe have seen, some are as large as 2 and half big Fulani cows combine.

We just need more and more ranch to be built in the south.

2 Likes

Re: Never Knew The Northerners Ain't Serious. by Monogamy: 5:44pm On Feb 26, 2021
grin
Re: Never Knew The Northerners Ain't Serious. by cocolacec(m): 5:44pm On Feb 26, 2021
thebosstrevor1:

Your killer herdsmen brothers were killing our farmers
Re: Never Knew The Northerners Ain't Serious. by Kondomatic(m): 5:58pm On Feb 26, 2021
tbtosine:

There's food scarcity in the North right now.

1 Like

Re: Never Knew The Northerners Ain't Serious. by Easternmind(m): 6:04pm On Feb 26, 2021
We even have cows indigenous to the south.What do they mean by north feeds south?Aren't some poisoned foods heading to the south from the north?
We can get into intense large scale farm produce and livestock,and export.
Re: Never Knew The Northerners Ain't Serious. by Nobody: 6:06pm On Feb 26, 2021
cocolacec:

Your killer herdsmen brothers were killing our farmers

Excuse giver

1 Like

Re: Never Knew The Northerners Ain't Serious. by KoshCAD: 6:08pm On Feb 26, 2021
Omoluabi1stborn:

They went on strike.

East borders Cameron

Let's see who go suffer.
My brother, Aboki no get sense.

Infact, we want the strike.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

How The Latin Word ''ebonyi'' Bestowed By Portogesse Jews Became Ebo Aka Igbo / Breaking:chicago University Replies Atiku Abubakar Subpoena / Come And Take Free Tin Tomatoes - Erisco Foods Begs Muslims Amid Boycott

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.