Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,483 members, 7,940,827 topics. Date: Thursday, 05 September 2024 at 12:33 PM

Just Imagine Selling Your Galfriend And Buying A New One. How Much Will U Sell? - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Just Imagine Selling Your Galfriend And Buying A New One. How Much Will U Sell? (7185 Views)

She Cried Saying I Raped Her, Just Imagine! / Photo:will You Do This 2 Your Galfriend / Would You Bathe Together With Your Boy/Galfriend? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Just Imagine Selling Your Galfriend And Buying A New One. How Much Will U Sell? by chikeorji123(m): 1:15am On Apr 18, 2011
190:

truss mi

this toymez girl has refused to go

she has been fighting the guards and bite one of them'z ear off

shes really wild and we need to approach with caution

in that case do l need to involve Nato squad incase the deal went out of hand tongue
Re: Just Imagine Selling Your Galfriend And Buying A New One. How Much Will U Sell? by toyemz(f): 1:20am On Apr 18, 2011
^ 190
Na WA oh
confessions of a international human trafficking comptroller:

this toyemz girl has refused to go

she has been fighting the guards and bite one of them'z ear off
shes really wild and we need to approach with caution

sotay you get guards? this is worst than slave trade oh
and just to let you know,the bitten ear belonged to you and the biter? you dont remember
the underaged you were trying to' feel up' when you were drunk?
no come NL begin lie oh

approach with caution ko
approach with laughter  ni
my own advice oh is not to approach at all!
Re: Just Imagine Selling Your Galfriend And Buying A New One. How Much Will U Sell? by 190: 1:22am On Apr 18, 2011
xynerise has tried

brite02 has tried

i have tried yet she refused to be sold

chi-baby, tima, inked, rokiatu, even pweety4herself has all been sold

yet her case is different
Re: Just Imagine Selling Your Galfriend And Buying A New One. How Much Will U Sell? by toyemz(f): 1:24am On Apr 18, 2011
@NATO chikeorgy123

in that case do l need to involve Nato squad incase the deal went out of hand

question is
can you handle this?
Re: Just Imagine Selling Your Galfriend And Buying A New One. How Much Will U Sell? by toyemz(f): 1:26am On Apr 18, 2011
@190

Barawo

you can not sell what was never yours to sell in the first place

and i c that you cunningly left your wife out of ya list
wayo man
Re: Just Imagine Selling Your Galfriend And Buying A New One. How Much Will U Sell? by 190: 1:29am On Apr 18, 2011
^^ and who's my wife  shocked shocked

i said it this one knows too much, maybe we should keep her

brite02, xynerise wat do u think,
Re: Just Imagine Selling Your Galfriend And Buying A New One. How Much Will U Sell? by chikeorji123(m): 1:36am On Apr 18, 2011
Is like i ill backoff to avoid loosing my money but do u have other stock for sale? tongue cool
Re: Just Imagine Selling Your Galfriend And Buying A New One. How Much Will U Sell? by Brite02(m): 1:50am On Apr 18, 2011

If this one stays there's gonna be problems, big big problems, she's gonna stir up the rest and u know its gonna be badt bizness plus loss of profits investments and time wastage! That i know u don't wanna hit in this bizness, abi?
Re: Just Imagine Selling Your Galfriend And Buying A New One. How Much Will U Sell? by 190: 2:09am On Apr 18, 2011
Brite02:

If this one stays there's gonna be problems, big big problems, she's gonna stir up the rest and u know its gonna be badt bizness plus loss of profits investments and time wastage! That i know u don't wanna hit in this bizness, abi?

na true oooh

she must gooo angry angry

chikeorji123:

Is like i ill backoff to avoid loosing my money but do u have other stock for sale? tongue cool

yes would u buy kandiicane

i can sell her to u for 5million naira
Re: Just Imagine Selling Your Galfriend And Buying A New One. How Much Will U Sell? by xynerise: 1:25pm On Apr 18, 2011
^ you never still sell that yeye gal? undecided.
Well, put her in the dungeon.
Re: Just Imagine Selling Your Galfriend And Buying A New One. How Much Will U Sell? by 190: 1:29pm On Apr 18, 2011
^^ she gree go

didnt u hear she bite some body ear cut undecided

that toymez is evil undecided undecided
Re: Just Imagine Selling Your Galfriend And Buying A New One. How Much Will U Sell? by xynerise: 3:31pm On Apr 18, 2011
190:

^^ she gree go

didnt u hear she bite some body ear cut undecided

that toymez is evil undecided undecided

oya pour her holy water. jare angry
Re: Just Imagine Selling Your Galfriend And Buying A New One. How Much Will U Sell? by Goldieluks: 3:33pm On Apr 18, 2011
undecided
how many girls have you guys bought,so far,blabbers.
Re: Just Imagine Selling Your Galfriend And Buying A New One. How Much Will U Sell? by MrCork17: 3:35pm On Apr 18, 2011
***part exchanges Goldieluks for 2 cans of beer angry***
Re: Just Imagine Selling Your Galfriend And Buying A New One. How Much Will U Sell? by xynerise: 3:38pm On Apr 18, 2011
Goldieluks:

undecided
how many girls have you guys bought,so far, sweethearts
I have purchased 2 and half gals. I dont know about 190 undecided
Re: Just Imagine Selling Your Galfriend And Buying A New One. How Much Will U Sell? by 190: 3:41pm On Apr 18, 2011
Goldieluks:

undecided
how many girls have you guys bought,so far,blabbers.

I am currently selling off all womens in my harlem to help boost my economic recession undecided

so far i have sold 5 girls away

chi-baby
inked
pweety4herself
tima

rokiatu
and sexyduby

i wanna sell iyatrustee and annawhite by tomorrow
Re: Just Imagine Selling Your Galfriend And Buying A New One. How Much Will U Sell? by xynerise: 3:46pm On Apr 18, 2011
^ so you finally sell chibaby despite her lightning butt?
mehn! you are making it grin
I have finally sold toyenz to dobodobo cool
Re: Just Imagine Selling Your Galfriend And Buying A New One. How Much Will U Sell? by 190: 4:31pm On Apr 18, 2011
I was able to sell her off

Im selling iyatrustee and annawhite tomorrow

where;s dobodobo to come collect his ransom grin
Re: Just Imagine Selling Your Galfriend And Buying A New One. How Much Will U Sell? by xynerise: 4:34pm On Apr 18, 2011
190:

[color=deeppink]I was able to sell her off

Im selling iyatrustee and annawhite tomorrow

How much do you wish to sell annawhite? Abeg conji dey kill me undecided
Re: Just Imagine Selling Your Galfriend And Buying A New One. How Much Will U Sell? by presjoe: 4:36pm On Apr 18, 2011
am a new here.can somebody tell me what is goin on
Re: Just Imagine Selling Your Galfriend And Buying A New One. How Much Will U Sell? by xynerise: 4:45pm On Apr 18, 2011
Nothing much, we just selling galfriends grin
Re: Just Imagine Selling Your Galfriend And Buying A New One. How Much Will U Sell? by BABE3: 4:50pm On Apr 18, 2011
**Smh at this whole thread***

I'm wondering how it got up to 7 pages. undecided
Re: Just Imagine Selling Your Galfriend And Buying A New One. How Much Will U Sell? by xynerise: 4:53pm On Apr 18, 2011
Dont you know its a serious issue? undecided
It is suppose to be in front page grin
Re: Just Imagine Selling Your Galfriend And Buying A New One. How Much Will U Sell? by BABE3: 5:05pm On Apr 18, 2011
^^ Oga Xynerise, what have you gotten out of opening this thread now.? The main point of opening a thread is to get advice and learn something.

So tell me, what have you achieved .?   
Re: Just Imagine Selling Your Galfriend And Buying A New One. How Much Will U Sell? by xynerise: 5:11pm On Apr 18, 2011
BABE!:

^^So Oga Xynerise, what have you gotten out of opening this thread now.? The main point of opening a thread is to get advice and learn something.

So tell me, what have you achieved .?
Additional babes grin
Re: Just Imagine Selling Your Galfriend And Buying A New One. How Much Will U Sell? by jjgirljay(f): 8:32am On Apr 19, 2011
lollllllllllllllllllllllllllllll i love this,how about selling ur boyfriend for a new one.

well i will sell mine for 1 kobo but make sure his family watch the trading
Re: Just Imagine Selling Your Galfriend And Buying A New One. How Much Will U Sell? by 190: 9:48am On Apr 19, 2011
xynerise

u go like BABE but she cost ooh!!

shes worth like 7 of your girlfriends
Re: Just Imagine Selling Your Galfriend And Buying A New One. How Much Will U Sell? by xynerise: 2:39pm On Apr 19, 2011
For what! No be the same hole them get? undecided
Re: Just Imagine Selling Your Galfriend And Buying A New One. How Much Will U Sell? by 190: 2:43pm On Apr 19, 2011
^^never, BABE is different from the rest angry angry
Re: Just Imagine Selling Your Galfriend And Buying A New One. How Much Will U Sell? by cutesam101: 2:59pm On Apr 19, 2011
Girls like Wahala Oooo, but i will sell mine for 2.5million.
Re: Just Imagine Selling Your Galfriend And Buying A New One. How Much Will U Sell? by 190: 3:03pm On Apr 19, 2011
grin grin grin
Re: Just Imagine Selling Your Galfriend And Buying A New One. How Much Will U Sell? by xynerise: 4:13pm On Apr 19, 2011
^Is her kitty pink in colour?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

S€x Story : My Niece And I (part 1) / What Your Blood Group Says About You / See What Nollywood Movies Is Turning Into (photos 18+)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.