Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,680 members, 7,882,308 topics. Date: Saturday, 06 July 2024 at 09:22 PM

Stop Attacks On ESN, World Igbo Congress Tells Uzodinma - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Stop Attacks On ESN, World Igbo Congress Tells Uzodinma (683 Views)

Nigerian Air Force Launches Air Strikes On ESN Hideouts In Anambra, Imo / We Were Not Ordered To Stop Attacks - Soldiers Tell Plateau Monarch, Ronku Aka / Army Says Report Of Military Attack On ESN Camp In Abia Is Fake (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Stop Attacks On ESN, World Igbo Congress Tells Uzodinma by Guide777(m): 4:42pm On Feb 26, 2021
The World Igbo Congress, WIC, has asked Governor Hope Uzodinma of Imo state to henceforth withdraw all attacks on the Eastern Security Network, ESN, a group the WIC said has been helping to checkmate the menace of killer headsmen the south east.
WIC said it was confused on Governor Uzodinma’s actions when placed side by side with his northern states counterparts who have been dialoguing with bandits that have been killing innocent people in the Northern region unlike the ESN that protects lives of Ndigbo.

In a statement, yesterday, WIC spokesman, Hon Basil Onwukwe said the group condemned the recent military attack in Orlu Imo state that claimed the lives of innocent citizens and members of Eastern Security Network.

It’s unfortunate to watch Governor Hope Uzodinma admit ordering the military airstrikes on Imo youths who were volunteering to monitor against the killing and raping by Fulani Herdsmen.

The Governor of Zamfara recently visited and openly took a photo with hordes of bandits and militants in his area. The other Northern leaders have made numerous ransom payments to kidnappers, including redemption offers and conversion into the national security apparatus.

The federal government has been encouraging Governor Hope Uzodinma to govern by intimidation and vindictive-destructive mission against Igbo youths.

“What exactly has the ESN done that makes them terrorists or criminals that the Nigerian military has turned Orlu into a war zone? The killing of Imo State indigenes and ESN volunteers that withstood killer herdsmen is unwarranted,” WIC said.

The group noted that it was a height of irony that whereas President Muhammadu Buhari’s defense minister recently admonished Nigerians to stand their ground and face bandits and killer herdsmen, the same Buhari administration permitted the use of helicopter, gunships and artillery against her citizen as requested by Governor Hope Uzodinma to kill the people working to stop the killers.

Word Igbo Congress is therefore calling on the international community to investigate the heinous act perpetrated by the Governor of Imo state, the rationale that brought the Governor into power from a distant fourth position, and as a matter of urgency place movement restriction on the government officials involved,” WIC suggested.
Source:
Vanguard News Nigeria
https://www.vanguardngr.com/2021/02/stop-attacks-on-esn-world-igbo-congress-tells-uzodinma/

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stop Attacks On ESN, World Igbo Congress Tells Uzodinma by Igboarecriminal(f): 4:43pm On Feb 26, 2021
LMAO. Another terrorist group defending another terrorist group because their leaders know how Nigeria dealt with terrorist group in 1970. Nigeria Good People Great Nation". We will not Allow small criminal organizations to have a sovereign state, the Gods and the world will not accept it. Imagine a criminal syndicates having a say in the AU and UN. The rate of drugs, prostitution, child factories, scam, terrorism that will be export using a country flag. TIFIAKWA

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Stop Attacks On ESN, World Igbo Congress Tells Uzodinma by RainOnMe: 4:43pm On Feb 26, 2021
shocked
Re: Stop Attacks On ESN, World Igbo Congress Tells Uzodinma by Zero2Hundred: 4:44pm On Feb 26, 2021
Ok
Re: Stop Attacks On ESN, World Igbo Congress Tells Uzodinma by Millimann: 4:52pm On Feb 26, 2021
I wonder how Uzodinma would fare in the next elections.

4 Likes

Re: Stop Attacks On ESN, World Igbo Congress Tells Uzodinma by festacman(m): 4:54pm On Feb 26, 2021
Well
Re: Stop Attacks On ESN, World Igbo Congress Tells Uzodinma by PureMe01: 5:15pm On Feb 26, 2021
he should continue dancing to the tune of the fulanis,em food go done soon
Re: Stop Attacks On ESN, World Igbo Congress Tells Uzodinma by jlinkd78(m): 5:23pm On Feb 26, 2021
Way to go. Thank God d infamous judge that tagged IPOB terrorists has just joined his ancestors

1 Like

Re: Stop Attacks On ESN, World Igbo Congress Tells Uzodinma by EmekaA125(m): 5:25pm On Feb 26, 2021
Igboarecriminal:
LMAO. Another terrorist group defending another terrorist group because their leaders know how Nigeria dealt with terrorist group in 1970. Nigeria Good People Great Nation". We will not Allow small criminal organizations to have a sovereign state, the Gods and the world will not accept it. Imagine a criminal syndicates having a say in the AU and UN. The rate of drugs, prostitution, child factories, scam, terrorism that will be export using a country flag. TIFIAKWA
Coming from a bitch with "Igboarecriminal" moniker. Ur shame is shaming me.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Stop Attacks On ESN, World Igbo Congress Tells Uzodinma by EmekaA125(m): 5:26pm On Feb 26, 2021
Millimann:
I wonder how Uzodinma would fare in the next elections.
One term governor awaits him.
Re: Stop Attacks On ESN, World Igbo Congress Tells Uzodinma by Omoslim26: 5:34pm On Feb 26, 2021
Me I don't have any problem with ESN

my only issue is don't tag them as the Regional security outfit of Igboland bcus in reality one man does not create anything for a whole region

Ala IGBO was never is never and can never be a one man business

if they can successful do wat they set out for which is to fight against armed heardmen good but make them sha avoid that incident wey happen for Orlu at all cost

I seriously don't know what we did to deserve such lazy leaders in Ala Igbo
Re: Stop Attacks On ESN, World Igbo Congress Tells Uzodinma by Mysticwebb: 5:51pm On Feb 26, 2021
If Northern leaders can back their people whether they are doing good or bad, then there is nothing bad in World Igbo Congress supporting their boys who have staked their life to protect their people.

1 Like

Re: Stop Attacks On ESN, World Igbo Congress Tells Uzodinma by jimyjames(m): 8:35pm On Feb 26, 2021
Omoslim26:
Me I don't have any problem with ESN

my only issue is don't tag them as the Regional security outfit of Igboland bcus in reality one man [/b]does not create anything for a whole region

Ala IGBO was never is never and can never be a [b]one man business

if they can successful do wat they set out for which is to fight against armed heardmen good but make them sha avoid that incident wey happen for Orlu at all cost

I seriously don't know what we did to deserve such lazy leaders in Ala Igbo

You can't call an organization of millions of people a one man business the so called political leaders in Igbo land, don't even work for the benefit of the people but for their own benefits and godfathers who are not even from Igbo land
Re: Stop Attacks On ESN, World Igbo Congress Tells Uzodinma by Omoslim26: 12:34am On Feb 27, 2021
jimyjames:

You can't call an organization of millions of people a one man business the so called political leaders in Igbo land, don't even work for the benefit of the people but for their own benefits and godfathers who are not even from Igbo land

And wat of the millions of people in massob the millions of people in BN

the millions of people in Ohaneze youth

the millions of people dat do not subscribe to seccessionist groups

dey don't matter I guess
Re: Stop Attacks On ESN, World Igbo Congress Tells Uzodinma by jimyjames(m): 10:36am On Feb 27, 2021
Omoslim26:

And wat of the millions of people in massob the millions of people in BN

the millions of people in Ohaneze youth

the millions of people dat do not subscribe to seccessionist groups

dey don't matter I guess

Very well proof, Igbo land is never a one man business, the Igbo Nation suffers a lot of disabilities living in a country they are forced to live in by conquest, all the different groups you mentioned might have different ideologies, and may take different approach to solve the igbo problem which they have every right to do, one thing they all have in common, general well being and a better tomorrow for the Igbo whether in Nigeria or as a free Nation at the end of it all the individualistic nature of the igbos makes them true Republicans were sovereignty truly Rest with the people and every individual counts
Re: Stop Attacks On ESN, World Igbo Congress Tells Uzodinma by Wiseandtrue(f): 10:48am On Feb 27, 2021
If there's anything this Buhari led APC lacks is wisdom!!!

No wonder there is violence and chaos everywhere

Hope Uzodinma is only doing what he was planted there for

When the time is right, the ESN will know the right thing to do!!!

3 Likes

Re: Stop Attacks On ESN, World Igbo Congress Tells Uzodinma by Guide777(m): 3:32pm On Feb 27, 2021
Hopeless Supreme Court Governor causing disasters and problems for Imo State.

1 Like

Re: Stop Attacks On ESN, World Igbo Congress Tells Uzodinma by Guide777(m): 4:00pm On Feb 27, 2021
Hopelessness in power is worse than PMB, he is causing disasters and problems for Imo State.

Re: Stop Attacks On ESN, World Igbo Congress Tells Uzodinma by MANNABBQGRILLS: 4:01am On Mar 03, 2021
Truth of the whole matter below.....

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Stop Attacks On ESN, World Igbo Congress Tells Uzodinma by Wiseandtrue(f): 4:15am On Mar 03, 2021
Guide777:
The group noted that it was a height of irony that whereas President Muhammadu Buhari’s defense minister recently admonished Nigerians to stand their ground and face bandits and killer herdsmen, the same Buhari administration permitted the use of helicopter, gunships and artillery against her citizen as requested by Governor Hope Uzodinma to kill the people working to stop the killers.
https://www.vanguardngr.com/2021/02/stop-attacks-on-esn-world-igbo-congress-tells-uzodinma/
Government of confusion

Now we all know what actually brought the supreme court governor (Hope Uzodinma) into power

Also we now understand the alliance of the North and their donations on the adoration ground!!!

Lord, na our sins bring all these evil leaders, please let your mercy speak!
Re: Stop Attacks On ESN, World Igbo Congress Tells Uzodinma by Wiseandtrue(f): 4:21am On Mar 03, 2021
post=99557077:
Truth of the whole matter below.....
What is the truth that was NEVER spoken when the Fulani herdsmen was raping, killing and destroying people's means of livelihood

Anyways, e go pay you shall, sebi na dead meat you dey sell, meat go berekete for you be that!

No let me call you the thing wey dey for my mind!

FYI, you can boldly tell your clueless, lifeless, the worst disaster of a president that more people will rise and he will fall at the end of all this!!!
Re: Stop Attacks On ESN, World Igbo Congress Tells Uzodinma by MANNABBQGRILLS: 4:24am On Mar 03, 2021
ESN : DOA.
Igbos : DOA.

Do not throw stones at every dog that barks at you on the road......

2 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (Reply)

Sheikh Muyideen Bello Blasts Yoruba Obas After Sunday Igboho Resists Arrest / President Of Igbo Extraction Possible In 2023 – Prof. Ibe / Nigeria Has Worst Tap Water Quality In The World

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.