Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,737 members, 7,875,846 topics. Date: Saturday, 29 June 2024 at 11:14 PM

Pictures Of Mars Released By NASA - Science/Technology (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Pictures Of Mars Released By NASA (58743 Views)

China's Mission To Mars 2021: Unveils Spacecraft, Vehicles And Mock Base (Pics) / Watch NASA Pour 2 Million Litres Of Water Onto Its Launch Pad In Under A Minute / NASA Launches Parker Solar Probe For Historic Mission To The Sun (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures Of Mars Released By NASA by showafrica(m): 1:43am On Feb 27, 2021
Spending123:
Chai other countries are progressing while we are here in Nigeria struggling with terrorists and cows, to the extent of even dragging express roads and farmlands with cows.

Lord Luggard!! Lord Luggard!! Lord Luggard!! how many times did I called you?

E no go better for That man, in fact his punishment has been extended to 800yrs...he has only served 100yrs, its still remaining 700yrs.
Re: Pictures Of Mars Released By NASA by abbeyfel: 1:44am On Feb 27, 2021
saaron:
Bunch of CGI pictures. They're all fake. No man made object can land on the moon talkmore of mars. The earth is an enclosed system. Nothing comes in, nothing goes out. Yes Nasa's claimed Apollo moon landing NEVER happened! It was staged.
Stars like mars are embeded outwards on the glass ceiling covering the entire earth.

Modified
To those quoting me, you're free to believe what Nasa want you to believe. I know what I know.
You know what you know? Sorry who are you again? Because this your submission ehn, e get as e be
Re: Pictures Of Mars Released By NASA by abbeyfel: 1:45am On Feb 27, 2021
showafrica:

E no go better for That man, in fact his punishment has been extended to 800yrs...he has only served 100yrs, its still remaining 700yrs.
Nothing you say can affect a dead man. You are only flogging a dead horse!!!
Re: Pictures Of Mars Released By NASA by aadoiza: 1:49am On Feb 27, 2021
Nothing new here. I have seen this desert in Hollywood movies a million times over

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Mars Released By NASA by showafrica(m): 1:52am On Feb 27, 2021
abbeyfel:
Nothing you say can affect a dead man. You are only flogging a dead horse!!!

His spirit will not be at rest, dont understand estimate the power of the tongue. Everything you see on earth, beyond and above were first pronounced.
Re: Pictures Of Mars Released By NASA by Nobody: 1:54am On Feb 27, 2021
matm:
Unfortunately,some private school teachers still teach our kids that there are 9 planets.
nigeria does not upgrade it's education
Re: Pictures Of Mars Released By NASA by Nobody: 2:01am On Feb 27, 2021
judedwriter:

Don't forget flora shaw... his wife who named us. grin

God bless Nigeria.
his wife abi side chic
Re: Pictures Of Mars Released By NASA by Praxis758: 2:19am On Feb 27, 2021
Itzurboi:
can you please tell me the Bible verse that used the HEAVENS, or kindly make a screenshot and tag me.... That is my own screenshot... cc BigSarah, someone said you might be wrong, I challenge him to prove otherwise.

The Hebrew language where the OT was originally written clearly writes the 'heavens' as plural and not singular.

It is originally written as ' Bereshit Elohim bara HASHAMAYIM ha'aretz'. The HASHAMAYIM is a plural form of other cosmos created outside earth.

The earlier KJVs had the 'heavens' in plural because of the scholarly integrity and prowess of those translators in Hebrew language.

Nimrod (even in secular history) was recorded to have astrologers who discovered some of those planets but western influence shrouded it to avoid giving the credit to him (Nimrod).

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Mars Released By NASA by Praxis758: 2:34am On Feb 27, 2021
Brightale:
LOL, the same christianity that is against science, the same Bible that is against the round Earth theory, the same church that imprisoned Galileo Galilee for saying the earth is round, and one out of numerous planets�, you must be kidding me

Christianity is not against knowledge (science mean knowledge).

Daniel 12 : 4 says knowledge shall increase in the latter days and that's the prophecy that's being fulfilled now.

Most of those inventors of the 18th to 19th century were Christians...... Bible and Christianity are never against science but kick against abuse of knowledge.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pictures Of Mars Released By NASA by orisa37: 5:03am On Feb 27, 2021
Is Astronomy real? Is Science and Technology a farce? If the Earth is so enclosed in such an unbreakable Glass Ceiling, how did JESUS CHRIST RESURRECT THROUGH IT TO HEAVEN? Which means, there's no Arts and Science, no Technology. All we all have been trying to grapple with is PNEUMATOLOGY

PLEASE WHERE ARE HUMAN BEINGS?
Re: Pictures Of Mars Released By NASA by orisa37: 5:07am On Feb 27, 2021
Is Astronomy real? Is Science and Technology a farce? If the Earth is so enclosed in such an unbreakable Glass Ceiling, how did JESUS CHRIST RESURRECT THROUGH IT TO HEAVEN? Which means, there's no Arts and Science, no Technology. All we all have been trying to grapple with is PNEUMATOLOGY

PLEASE WHERE ARE HUMAN BEINGS?

IS THE MOON NO LONGER A SATELLITE OF THE EARTH?

WHERE ARE THE STARS AND THEIR SYSTEMS?
Re: Pictures Of Mars Released By NASA by orisa37: 5:12am On Feb 27, 2021

PLEASE WHERE ARE HUMAN BEINGS FROM?

IS THE MOON NO LONGER A SATELLITE OF THE EARTH?

WHERE ARE THE STARS AND THEIR SYSTEMS?

NO WONDER LAWAN, THE GREAT GEOGRAPHER, IS A CONFUSED LEGISLATOR.
Re: Pictures Of Mars Released By NASA by okk4sure: 5:24am On Feb 27, 2021
ibuildstuff:

Ogbeni there's no extraterrestrial activities been classified anywhere, if an intelligent life was smart enough to locate us, u think the govt can hide it.
Any intelligent life that locate us will be so intelligent our govt wouldn't even be able to hide them.

According to ur own believe.Do u think all ds Nuclear power of thing is of ds world.....?Why do u think America government stationed permanently secret government military base at Nevada where their NASA station?Dia are so many government secret dat cannot b exposed to d public.
Re: Pictures Of Mars Released By NASA by Teymanhenry(f): 5:49am On Feb 27, 2021
Just like in the movies, I suspect there will be a point in time when after man finally made earth inhabitable for himself, some will migrate to another planet (Mars) to live
Re: Pictures Of Mars Released By NASA by Thelife: 6:29am On Feb 27, 2021
Itzurboi:
this sounds interesting, never knew we have some bible verse that uses "s" while the others don't....

you are disappointed right? dummy, I told you that the Hebrew word for heaven there is plural, and you are still asking dumb question as if this dummy don't know that interpretation is prone to error.
Re: Pictures Of Mars Released By NASA by Thelife: 6:31am On Feb 27, 2021
Praxis758:

The Hebrew language where the OT was originally written clearly writes the 'heavens' as plural and not singular.

It is originally written as ' Bereshit Elohim bara HASHAMAYIM ha'aretz'. The HASHAMAYIM is a plural form of other cosmos created outside earth.

The earlier KJVs had the 'heavens' in plural because of the scholarly integrity and prowess of those translators in Hebrew language.

Nimrod (even in secular history) was recorded to have astrologers who discovered some of those planets but western influence shrouded it to avoid giving the credit to him (Nimrod).

you dey mind the hopeless troll.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Mars Released By NASA by toye440: 6:40am On Feb 27, 2021
Spending123:
Chai other countries are progressing while we are here in Nigeria struggling with terrorists and cows, to the extent of even dragging express roads and farmlands with cows.

Lord Luggard!! Lord Luggard!! Lord Luggard!! how many times did I called you?
I have said it before, and I'm saying it again.
Please leave lugard out of this mess. This isn't the Nigeria Lord Lugard created. The Nigeria he created worked, the present one is the Arewa created Nigeria, the corrupted version of Lord Lugards Nigeria.
Lugards Nigeria was a borrowed template from the British government.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of Mars Released By NASA by ibuildstuff(m): 7:19am On Feb 27, 2021
okk4sure:

According to ur own believe.Do u think all ds Nuclear power of thing is of ds world.....?Why do u think America government stationed permanently secret government military base at Nevada where their NASA station?Dia are so many government secret dat cannot b exposed to d public.
Mehn u are a dumbass, ordinary nuclear power is not of this world, lmao. The kind of dumb people I mean on nairaland daily baffles me.

Even small countries like Iran n north Korea has nuclear power. If Nigeria wanted nuclear power we could easily have too. It's not rocket science, it just basic physics.

They cannot just allow anyone into their military base were they make n test new weapon. Else a spy could easily know what they are up to. Even in Nigeria u can't just enter a military base, like that, does that mean Nigeria are hiding aliens too. Bro don't be deceived by conspiracy theorist, any alien smart enough to locate earth cannot be hiding by any Technology or military base.
Re: Pictures Of Mars Released By NASA by X3MLY(m): 7:48am On Feb 27, 2021
saaron:
Bunch of CGI pictures. They're all fake. No man made object can land on the moon talkmore of mars. The earth is an enclosed system. Nothing comes in, nothing goes out. Yes Nasa's claimed Apollo moon landing NEVER happened! It was staged.
Stars like mars are embeded outwards on the glass ceiling covering the entire earth.

Modified
To those quoting me, you're free to believe what Nasa want you to believe. I know what I know.

Meaning the man-made ISS does not exist? Or you think it's inside the Earth's atmosphere? Which one?

How about meteorites/asteroids/comets that have struck the earth in the distant past and recently? Are they hovering within the Earth's atmosphere, waiting to land? If not, did they shatter the glass ceiling you magically covered the Earth with in order to enter? Which one? shocked

Brodally, which hole did you crawl out of? grin

People who cook up and readily believe silly conspiracy theories are actually just trying too hard to sound intelligent. undecided tongue

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Mars Released By NASA by BluntTheApostle(m): 8:37am On Feb 27, 2021
Jeezuzpick:

It's called "escape velocity".

Correct.
Re: Pictures Of Mars Released By NASA by Brightale(f): 8:41am On Feb 27, 2021
Praxis758:

Christianity is not against knowledge (science mean knowledge).

Daniel 12 : 4 says knowledge shall increase in the latter days and that's the prophecy that's being fulfilled now.

Most of those inventors of the 18th to 19th century were Christians...... Bible and Christianity are never against science but kick against abuse of knowledge.
Read about scientists of the 16-19 century, most of them are atheists and free thinker, the Catholic Church fought against them, we know how they imprisoned Galileo, the father of astronomy, for saying things against the Bible. Science and Knowledge are two different things. The Bible says the earth is flat, but science disprove it, the Bible says the earth is less than 3000 years old, but science says it's 4.5 billion years old, churches are against the existence of dinosaur before humans, but now we can see Fossils and bones of dinosaurs that died millions of years ago.
Re: Pictures Of Mars Released By NASA by BluntTheApostle(m): 8:52am On Feb 27, 2021
Myer:

These pictures don't prove it is Mars though.

This could easily be replicated in any desert in Africa or Middle East.

Real proof is to show pics of the sun from Mars since it would be closer than ours. Also the pictures of the moon and stars would be different from ours.

This looks more like schemes to continue to receive funding for a project that never was.

Between Earth and Mars, the Earth is closer to the Sun.

The picture of our moon would look different since it is farther away from Mars than it is from Earth. Mars has its own moons.

However, the stars will remain the same since Earth and Mars are close to each other.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Mars Released By NASA by Brightale(f): 9:05am On Feb 27, 2021
Adjovi:

And how is the Bible against science. The Bible war the first to acknowledge the earth was round (circle) before scientist could think of going to space. So what's your point
Seems you don't know your Bible, the earth is flat according the Bible, the earth is fixed and firm in position according to the Bible, and many other misconceptions. does the Bible believes the earth is 4.5 billion years old? Does the Bible believes dinosaurs existed before humans? Does the Bible believes that there are other species of humans before Adam's generation (homo, habilis, Homo erectus then homo sapiens), why did the Catholic Church imprisoned Galileo (the father of Astronomy today).
Re: Pictures Of Mars Released By NASA by Brightale(f): 9:06am On Feb 27, 2021
blueAgent:

Its obvious you read little.

Christianity is the bedrock of science and western civilisation.

Stop parroting Atheists slogan.
Even your pastors are against science, because it's totally against the Bible teachings.
Re: Pictures Of Mars Released By NASA by laughingscorpion: 9:54am On Feb 27, 2021
saaron:

Modified
grin
saaron:

Modified

Oga even sambisa forest you never reach. just close ur mouth. this is not morning mass. what is fake here or your president is fake which one?
Re: Pictures Of Mars Released By NASA by kalu61(m): 10:04am On Feb 27, 2021
saaron:

Modified
Stop disgracing human race. l beg you in the name of your God. Ants will be laughing at you now grin

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Mars Released By NASA by Myer(m): 10:10am On Feb 27, 2021
BluntTheApostle:

Between Earth and Mars, the Earth is closer to the Sun.

The picture of our moon would look different since it is farther away from Mars than it is from Earth. Mars has its own moons.

However, the stars will remain the same since Earth and Mars are close to each other.

Thanks for the correction, I actually mistook Mars for Mercury.
But you get the point of my comment, the sun and constellations will differ from what we see from Earth.

So showing us those pictures is more credible than pictures of a desert.
Re: Pictures Of Mars Released By NASA by kalu61(m): 10:13am On Feb 27, 2021
Brightale:
Seems you don't know your Bible, the earth is flat according the Bible, the earth is fixed and firm in position according to the Bible, and many other misconceptions. does the Bible believes the earth is 4.5 billion years old? Does the Bible believes dinosaurs existed before humans? Does the Bible believes that there are other species of humans before Adam's generation (homo, habilis, Homo erectus then homo sapiens), why did the Catholic Church imprisoned Galileo (the father of Astronomy today).
Stop wasting your energy dude. Ask him a simple question like 'Which nation did Cain married from after killing Abel' ? then you will know he knows nothing at least for not asking "Why"

These folks actually belief in Adam and Eve story

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Mars Released By NASA by Teripaul(m): 10:33am On Feb 27, 2021
kalu61:
Stop wasting your energy dude. Ask him a simple question like 'Which nation did Cain married from after killing Abel' ? then you will know he knows nothing at least for not asking "Why"

These folks actually belief in Adam and Eve story

wink wink wink Bros be calming down.. Biko
Re: Pictures Of Mars Released By NASA by ClearFlair: 11:43am On Feb 27, 2021
Honor10:

As if u PDP s1aves are better? Get sense, u no gree

PDP? I have no ties to any useless, demonic parties.
Re: Pictures Of Mars Released By NASA by Adjovi: 2:33pm On Feb 27, 2021
Brightale:

With all this your are saying, it has shown you have never read the Bible. Before scientist could come up with the shape of the earth, the Bible was the first to acknowledge the earth was a circle and not flat, before scientist could ever dream of traveling to space, the Bible was the first to acknowledge that the earth hangs on nothing. Please do your findings and stop believing the rubbish you come up with from an atheist website. It is science that is doing catch to the Bible. The Bible was the first to describe a sauropod dinosaur in job called the behemoth. The Bible leads science follows.
Re: Pictures Of Mars Released By NASA by Adjovi: 2:36pm On Feb 27, 2021
ibuildstuff:

The Bible acknowledge the earth to be a flat circle when infact the Earth is sphere. The Bible claim the earth have four pillars, we know that's a lie.

Lol which one is flat circle. The Bible was the first to acknowledge the earth hangs on nothing, the pillars used where metaphorical phrases.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Osato Makes Drones For The US Army (See Photos) / Lioness Goes In For A HUG With Her Human Best Friend ( Pics, Video) / Jos, Kano Residents Stay Indoors Due To Biting Cold Weather

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.