Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,487 members, 7,917,543 topics. Date: Sunday, 11 August 2024 at 09:29 AM

Throwback, Do You Remember This Show And These Guys? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Throwback, Do You Remember This Show And These Guys? (904 Views)

If You See These Guys With Your Girlfriend What Would You Do(photo) / Throwback: Do You Remember This? / What Has Love Made You Do That Annoys You Anytime You Remember? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Throwback, Do You Remember This Show And These Guys? by GreaterFuture3: 7:44pm On Feb 26, 2021
See the presenters there, does anyone know who that woman is? She Kinda looks like Annie macaulay-idibia (2Baba's Wife)
Does anyone of us here know this show?
I remember one they used to do on Sundays on the same Galaxy TV Station, and it was sponsored by Goldsport and Limca. Or is it the same show?

Who remembers the Guy too in the Video, I think he is late now. I think the Video was originally brought out from the Galaxy TV Archives in Memory of him prior to Dagrin's death in 2010. Looking back now from this your Year 2021, I am actually impressed with the quality of Presenting and Programming, as well as hosting from both Hosts.

The late Dagrin is "Green Face", His very early days, Must have been 16, 17 years old here at most.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LDh6DTIksHc
Re: Throwback, Do You Remember This Show And These Guys? by meobizy(f): 12:20am On Feb 27, 2021
Lol. She went into flirt mode straight after the guy’s performance. This man departed the world eleven years ago. How time flies. I always assumed he died in 2005 or a little later.
Re: Throwback, Do You Remember This Show And These Guys? by GreaterFuture3: 4:57am On Feb 28, 2021
meobizy:
Lol. She went into flirt mode straight after the guy’s performance. This man departed the world eleven years ago. How time flies. I always assumed he died in 2005 or a little later.
Who is she Pls, do you know her?
I don't think she was flirting with him though, I don't think so at all
Re: Throwback, Do You Remember This Show And These Guys? by meobizy(f): 7:16am On Feb 28, 2021
GreaterFuture3:

Who is she Pls, do you know her?
I don't think she was flirting with him though, I don't think so at all
Look up the host’s social media page and ask her. I have no idea of the show, I clicked your video out of curiosity.

(1) (Reply)

Igbos On Nl So Insultive / How Do I Make The Right Choice / Watch Viral Video Of Man Kneeling Down To Beg His Girlfriend Who Is Still In Sec

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.