Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,250 members, 7,970,892 topics. Date: Wednesday, 09 October 2024 at 05:19 PM

BBN 2021: People You Should Be Expecting To See As Housemates And Why - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / BBN 2021: People You Should Be Expecting To See As Housemates And Why (1275 Views)

Only 2 People You Cant Drag In My Presence Are My Father & Tinubu - Yul Edochie / BBN 2021: Maria Expresses How She Would Feel If Whitemoney Wins The Show, After / Adedeji Adeleke Set To Be Expecting A Child From His Girlfriend, Kemi Olunloyo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

BBN 2021: People You Should Be Expecting To See As Housemates And Why by VICKYGISTBLOGG: 8:41pm On Feb 26, 2021
BBN2021: People you should be expecting to see as housemates in the big brother Naija 2021 edition and why

A lot of big brother Naija viewers have been really anxious to see the housemates for the big brother Naija 2021 edition.

Although the registration form is not yet out, but judging by the huge fan base and show of interest in this program of some of these people, we were able to come up with the list of some of the people that might be among the big brother Naija 2021 edition.

See video below.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lq_u-cbpNkk

Re: BBN 2021: People You Should Be Expecting To See As Housemates And Why by meobizy(f): 11:59pm On Feb 26, 2021
If it’s Nigeria one more time then I’m done with the show. There are many African countries to explore. Let’s see those, abeg.

(1) (Reply)

Teddy A And Bam Bam Celebrate Their Daughter Zendaya On Her 1st Birthday (Photo) / Man Of 28 Who Is Always With His Artificial Heart In A Bag - PHOTO / Why Zlatan Gave Naira Marley The “beating Of His Life”

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.