Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,482 members, 7,901,361 topics. Date: Friday, 26 July 2024 at 09:01 AM

Are You Still Proud Of Telling People That You Are A Nigerian ( Omo Naija)? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Are You Still Proud Of Telling People That You Are A Nigerian ( Omo Naija)? (385 Views)

Bread Seller Appointed SSA To Governor, Still Proud Of His Job / Muslim-Muslim ticket: I am proud of my role in stopping Tinubu –Saraki / PDP Governors React To Peter Obi's Performance At VP Debate And Proud Of Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are You Still Proud Of Telling People That You Are A Nigerian ( Omo Naija)? by Charmingrascal(m): 9:37pm On Feb 26, 2021
I vividly remember how many Nigerians, most especially Nigerians in diaspora and those that frequent overseas used to be proud of the "Naija" spirit in the late 1990s and early 2000 (the one I witnessed as a little grown man, Lol). We had some family friends in the UK and US and they were so proud of Nigeria, at least Nigeria was averagely doing well.

Now I want to ask Nigerians who reside abroad and those who frequently travel outside the shore of Nigeria, are you proud of telling people that you are from Nigeria?
Do you still have that spirit of Naija in you?

1 Like

Re: Are You Still Proud Of Telling People That You Are A Nigerian ( Omo Naija)? by Draslo(m): 9:43pm On Feb 26, 2021
How can I be proud when my only my passport will subject me to ridiculous humiliation in most of the world's airports?

Frederick Lugard no go rest in peace. May he wander in the darkest space of nothingness for all eternity. Amen

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Are You Still Proud Of Telling People That You Are A Nigerian ( Omo Naija)? by Spending123: 9:43pm On Feb 26, 2021
Am a proud Nigerian because anyhow you find yourself being angry in this country you must still find a way to laugh like a mad man.
This country is full of cruise and comedians everywhere.

that's why my mind keeps telling me that Nigeria is like a comedy channel in heaven, anytime God wants to laugh small he will just send Angel Gabriel to put on the channel and they will all start laughing at us because our mumu done too much for this country.

1 Like

Re: Are You Still Proud Of Telling People That You Are A Nigerian ( Omo Naija)? by chatinent: 9:43pm On Feb 26, 2021
What da hell is Nigeria?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Are You Still Proud Of Telling People That You Are A Nigerian ( Omo Naija)? by Fahdiga(m): 9:59pm On Feb 26, 2021
Which Nigeria? I'll rather tell people that I'm from Ghana

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Are You Still Proud Of Telling People That You Are A Nigerian ( Omo Naija)? by ThatFairGuy: 10:00pm On Feb 26, 2021
Very proud of being a Nigerian. Nigeria will be great in our lifetime, we don't know about yours as Dem Manna do say.
Re: Are You Still Proud Of Telling People That You Are A Nigerian ( Omo Naija)? by Nobody: 10:05pm On Feb 26, 2021
As at now, Nigeria is the only country that kidnappers have been able to kidnap more than 600 people in less than one month.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Are You Still Proud Of Telling People That You Are A Nigerian ( Omo Naija)? by aremuforlife(m): 10:37pm On Feb 26, 2021
Draslo:
How can I be proud when my only my passport will subject me to ridiculous humiliation in most of the world's airports?

Frederick Lugard no go rest in peace. May he wander in the darkest space of nothingness for all eternity. Amen
What or who cause the ridiculous of your passport?
Nigeria or Nigerians

1 Like

Re: Are You Still Proud Of Telling People That You Are A Nigerian ( Omo Naija)? by habsydiamond(m): 11:01pm On Feb 26, 2021
Why not.... I am prouded now.. Just like my people

2 Likes

Re: Are You Still Proud Of Telling People That You Are A Nigerian ( Omo Naija)? by Draslo(m): 11:41pm On Feb 26, 2021
aremuforlife:

What or who cause the ridiculous of your passport?
Nigeria or Nigerians
Do you always ask questions out of your ass?

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Igbo And Yoruba Are Always United / Ngozi Okonjo-iweala Resumes Duties As WTO Boss Pics / APGA Will Win Anambra Governorship 2021 – Hon. Ibezi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.