Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,122 members, 7,887,246 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 04:07 AM

Biden Just Secured Millions Of Microchips For A Very Dark Reason ( Video) - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Biden Just Secured Millions Of Microchips For A Very Dark Reason ( Video) (369 Views)

Millions Of UK Households Forced To Unplug Fridge To Cope With Rising Bills / See What President-elect Joe Biden Just Posted That Has Caused Reactions From Pe / Millions Of Locusts Attack India, Residential Areas Turning Sky Black (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Biden Just Secured Millions Of Microchips For A Very Dark Reason ( Video) by Righteousness2(m): 1:33am On Feb 27, 2021

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y3jhun-63TQ

Folks, Things are Falling in place.
So much is Happening unfortunately so many are not aware.
So many are being led like a sheep to the Slaughter.
They are Preparing for you.
Re: Biden Just Secured Millions Of Microchips For A Very Dark Reason ( Video) by Righteousness2(m): 1:39am On Feb 27, 2021
Folks, Events are Falling in Place..
These are not beyond Conspiracy theories.
Everything is gradually playing and they making it seem like it's nothing so as to Deceive the people.

Get your Bible!
Read your Bible!
Be on GOD'S side so as to be on alert and be Prepared for take off..
Re: Biden Just Secured Millions Of Microchips For A Very Dark Reason ( Video) by etrange: 2:18am On Feb 27, 2021
I really don't know what you guys stand to gain from all these unnecessary conspiracy theories and childish fear-mongering. Why won't you call it a dark reason when you didn't even listen to the full speech to have a slight idea what he was talking about? A series of meaningless cut-and-join videos is what you want to feed your followers?

The fact that you (or whosoever that did that video) cut the clip from the first day of Supreme Court Chief Justice John Roberts’ confirmation hearing on Sep. 12, 2005 where Biden was arguing against narrow judgement using scenarios that can't be judged narrowly as examples and merged it with his unrelated Wednesday video where he was explaining how the government will aid the automotive industry by subsidising chips manufacturing shows you're either really troubled (mentally) or deliberately spreading absurdities for the fun of it.

For those interested in knowing what the president was saying, he said he would seek $37 billion in funding for legislation to supercharge chip manufacturing in the United States as a shortfall of semiconductors has forced U.S. automakers and other manufacturers to cut production. In other words, the auto industry might get federal relief from the shortage of semiconductor chips that has crippled vehicle production over the past several weeks.

This is being celebrated in the US and someone somewhere in Africa is doing what they know how to do best.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Biden Just Secured Millions Of Microchips For A Very Dark Reason ( Video) by MrLankeeee(m): 2:28am On Feb 27, 2021
Righteousness2:
Folks, Events are Falling in Place..
These are not beyond Conspiracy theories.
Everything is gradually playing and they making it seem like it's nothing so as to Deceive the people.

Get your Bible!
Read your Bible!
Be on GOD'S side so as to be on alert and be Prepared for take off..

Stop preaching fear.
You go get your Bible. Read, understand and stop all these unnecessary propaganda
Re: Biden Just Secured Millions Of Microchips For A Very Dark Reason ( Video) by Ohizfly(m): 2:42am On Feb 27, 2021
grin

light my Kpoli
Re: Biden Just Secured Millions Of Microchips For A Very Dark Reason ( Video) by XXXXTENTACION: 5:10am On Feb 27, 2021
Nonesense and propaganda undecided
Re: Biden Just Secured Millions Of Microchips For A Very Dark Reason ( Video) by PrideofLincoln1(m): 5:34am On Feb 27, 2021
Righteousness2:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y3jhun-63TQ

Folks, Things are Falling in place.
So much is Happening unfortunately so many are not aware.
So many are being led like a sheep to the Slaughter.
They are Preparing for you.

A fake and a charlatan calling himself Rightousness. There's a special place for you and your kind in the deepest part of hell. A supporter of a vile racist Trump who was humiliated and disgraced out of office.
Re: Biden Just Secured Millions Of Microchips For A Very Dark Reason ( Video) by obonujoker(m): 7:33am On Feb 27, 2021
Since you believe you'd be raptured before all these events, why all these fear??

Face God's words thorough and stop these conspiracy theories... Since your failed ordeal about Trump, I thought you'd have learned abs changed!
Re: Biden Just Secured Millions Of Microchips For A Very Dark Reason ( Video) by Righteousness2(m): 11:10am On Feb 27, 2021
[s]
obonujoker:
Since you believe you'd be raptured before all these events, why all these fear??

Face God's words thorough and stop these conspiracy theories... Since your failed ordeal about Trump, I thought you'd have learned abs changed!
[/s]

As Confused as always!
U never Dissappoint!
The devil has Decided and Concluded to shift u as chaff, but I Pray the Mercies of GOD speak for u and Liberate u
U need Deliverance

1 Like

Re: Biden Just Secured Millions Of Microchips For A Very Dark Reason ( Video) by obonujoker(m): 11:43am On Feb 27, 2021
Righteousness2:
[s][/s]

As Confused as always!
U never Dissappoint!
The devil has Decided and Concluded to shift u as chaff, but I Pray the Mercies of GOD speak for u and Liberate u
U need Deliverance

Lol...... Says someone who said he'd rapture if Trump didn't win... grin grin grin...

My brother... Go back to your first love... The way you started on this site... Teaching Jesus... And stop all these conspiracy theories that you yourself knows don't come to pass.

You've been with Daddy G.O for quite a while, you should know better...

Righteousness2 though grin... You have accused many of us children of God like you (even brothers in the Lord) falsely.. many times grin
Re: Biden Just Secured Millions Of Microchips For A Very Dark Reason ( Video) by dermmy(m): 3:22pm On Feb 27, 2021
Righteousness2:
[s][/s]

As Confused as always!
U never Dissappoint!
U need Deliverance

Shut your dirty mouth. You are the one who needs deliverance here. Did Jesus christ use conspiracy theories to preach his gospel? Look at the nonsense you keep dishing out everyday. Aren't you ashamed of yourself.

Mr Righteousness who said he would be raptured together with pus_y grabber Trump. I don't know the kind of rapture you are expecting. Fake preacher.

2 Likes

Re: Biden Just Secured Millions Of Microchips For A Very Dark Reason ( Video) by obonujoker(m): 11:06pm On Feb 27, 2021
dermmy:

Shut your dirty mouth. You are the one who needs deliverance here. Did Jesus christ use conspiracy theories to preach his gospel? Look at the nonsense you keep dishing out everyday. Aren't you ashamed of yourself.

Mr Righteousness who said he would be raptured together with pus_y grabber Trump. I don't know the kind of rapture you are expecting. Fake preacher.

Lol... I actually thought the clown had raptured immediately Biden was sworn in... I was shocked when I saw his posts.... And he continues boldly in his conspiracy theories, instead of him to face his evangelism here squarely....

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biden Just Secured Millions Of Microchips For A Very Dark Reason ( Video) by budaatum: 1:01am On Mar 02, 2021
etrange:
I really don't know what you guys stand to gain from all these unnecessary conspiracy theories and childish fear-mongering. Why won't you call it a dark reason when you didn't even listen to the full speech to have a slight idea what he was talking about? A series of meaningless cut-and-join videos is what you want to feed your followers?

The fact that you (or whosoever that did that video) cut the clip from the first day of Supreme Court Chief Justice John Roberts’ confirmation hearing on Sep. 12, 2005 where Biden was arguing against narrow judgement using scenarios that can't be judged narrowly as examples and merged it with his unrelated Wednesday video where he was explaining how the government will aid the automotive industry by subsidising chips manufacturing shows you're either really troubled (mentally) or deliberately spreading absurdities for the fun of it.

For those interested in knowing what the president was saying, he said he would seek $37 billion in funding for legislation to supercharge chip manufacturing in the United States as a shortfall of semiconductors has forced U.S. automakers and other manufacturers to cut production. In other words, the auto industry might get federal relief from the shortage of semiconductor chips that has crippled vehicle production over the past several weeks.

This is being celebrated in the US and someone somewhere in Africa is doing what they know how to do best.

You get the feeling they think it is okay to be evil when they appear to be against anything they've convinced themselves is against their Gods. That's why they bear false witness so easily thinking everyone is as stupid and ignorant as they are.

Thank you for this. I would never have watched it to bust them as you've done.

(1) (Reply)

Former Israel Airforce Pilot Called Israel Government Criminal (vid) / Biden Visits Families In Neighborhoods Devastated By Hurricane Ida / China Denies Testing A Nuclear-capable Hypersonic Missile.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.