Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,810 members, 7,930,778 topics. Date: Sunday, 25 August 2024 at 08:19 AM

Daddy Freeze & Wife Found Guilty Of Adultery. Court Demands Millions From Them - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Daddy Freeze & Wife Found Guilty Of Adultery. Court Demands Millions From Them (675 Views)

If You Are Guilty Of Getting A Girl Pregnant & Abandoned Her For Years, Do This! / The Codedness Of Adultery And Fornication Around Your Area / See What Wife Found In Her Husband Phone After Buying Her A Samsung Galaxy. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Daddy Freeze & Wife Found Guilty Of Adultery. Court Demands Millions From Them by Sylvia99: 7:55am On Feb 27, 2021
Re: Daddy Freeze & Wife Found Guilty Of Adultery. Court Demands Millions From Them by Uniquekriss(m): 8:04am On Feb 27, 2021
Tomorrow people will come and start supporting daddy freeze for lambasting men of God meanwhile he's sleeping with married women. Let's wait for his response! The lady is pretty though!
Re: Daddy Freeze & Wife Found Guilty Of Adultery. Court Demands Millions From Them by sunshineV(f): 9:06am On Feb 27, 2021
Uniquekriss:
Tomorrow people will come and start supporting daddy freeze for lambasting men of God meanwhile he's sleeping with married women. Let's wait for his response! The lady is pretty though!
na so una hate freeze reach? how is sleeping with married people a crime? na ogun go kee una
Re: Daddy Freeze & Wife Found Guilty Of Adultery. Court Demands Millions From Them by Uniquekriss(m): 6:34pm On Feb 28, 2021
sunshineV:
na so una hate freeze reach? how is sleeping with married people a crime? na ogun go kee una
really? As a matter of fact I'd be stupid to argue with u, I know you're entitled 2ur opinion buh at a point where your opinion becomes abusive then u need a mental examination.
Re: Daddy Freeze & Wife Found Guilty Of Adultery. Court Demands Millions From Them by sunshineV(f): 7:20pm On Feb 28, 2021
Uniquekriss:
really? As a matter of fact I'd be stupid to argue with u, I know you're entitled 2ur opinion buh at a point where your opinion becomes abusive then u need a mental examination.
go examine ur papa head

(1) (Reply)

Dating A Nigerian Girl Is Time Consuming . / 7 Habits That Make You Irresistible With No Competition / Is Nairaland Ads Worth It?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.