Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,587 members, 7,881,993 topics. Date: Saturday, 06 July 2024 at 01:18 PM

With 2k Earn Over 50k Decent Salary Monthly From Selling Cars - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / With 2k Earn Over 50k Decent Salary Monthly From Selling Cars (572 Views)

Make 50,000 Naira Or More Weekly From Selling Cars From Your Bedroom / Man Makes N150,000 Daily From Selling 'Fura Da Nono' In Kaduna / How To Make N150,000 Monthly From Your Jumia/konga Store (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

With 2k Earn Over 50k Decent Salary Monthly From Selling Cars by Nobody: 10:46am On Feb 27, 2021
Become an affiliate Join and advertise for these Three New Local and foreign Brands. Through Facebook/Instagram.
Let me show you how to earn massively as an affiliate selling Cars and Landed properties online. and earning your commissions daily and weekly in thousands and Hundreds of thousands as you sell.
Become a surbodinate.
The good thing is there is no limit to what you can earn.
Your Pay varies by product sold. From 10 to 30% of product sold.

For example; you post an advert of a car/ Land sold with a Price-tag of 900k naira and once a customer indicates interest and buys. If the commission attached to it is Ten percent your profit is Ten percent (that is 90k). So imagine closing Just three of Such deals in a week, the sky is your limit

To Join and get taught how to do this, you need 5k for your Mentorship.

Serious minded affiliates who want to begin
Re: With 2k Earn Over 50k Decent Salary Monthly From Selling Cars by Nobody: 1:40pm On Feb 27, 2021
Work as an affliate
Re: With 2k Earn Over 50k Decent Salary Monthly From Selling Cars by Nobody: 6:34am On Feb 28, 2021
Available
Re: With 2k Earn Over 50k Decent Salary Monthly From Selling Cars by Nobody: 12:29pm On Feb 28, 2021
Wake up and smile to your bank.
Re: With 2k Earn Over 50k Decent Salary Monthly From Selling Cars by Transparent(m): 4:14pm On Feb 28, 2021
RichIntrovert:
Become an affiliate Join and advertise for these Three New Local and foreign Brands. Through Facebook/Instagram.
Let me show you how to earn massively as an affiliate selling Cars and Landed properties online. and earning your commissions daily and weekly in thousands and Hundreds of thousands as you sell.
Become a surbodinate.
The good thing is there is no limit to what you can earn.
Your Pay varies by product sold. From 10 to 30% of product sold.

For example; you post an advert of a car/ Land sold with a Price-tag of 900k naira and once a customer indicates interest and buys. If the commission attached to it is Ten percent your profit is Ten percent (that is 90k). So imagine closing Just three of Such deals in a week, the sky is your limit

To Join and get taught how to do this, you need 5k for your Mentorship.

Serious minded affiliates who want to begin

You may not get people to engage well with this because money is not easy to make these days.

Why telling people to pay you 5k before they can earn from selling cars.

It's possible you must have gotten this info freely..

Even if you want to collect something, try to reduce that amount then people may patronize you.
Re: With 2k Earn Over 50k Decent Salary Monthly From Selling Cars by Nobody: 4:30pm On Feb 28, 2021
Transparent:

You may not get people to engage well with this because money is not easy to make these days.

Why telling people to pay you 5k before they can earn from selling cars.

It's possible you must have gotten this info freely..

Even if you want to collect something, try to reduce that amount then people may patronize you.

Thanks for the Well meaning Advice. But 5k is quite cheap, initially it actually began at 20k. But was later reduced for more participation.,

Considering the money it took to acquire this, and the profit it generates. Weekly

. Whoever decides to take the opportunity takes it actually more for his/her own benefit. So its better overlook it go for if the person can.

cheers brother.
Re: With 2k Earn Over 50k Decent Salary Monthly From Selling Cars by Transparent(m): 4:37pm On Feb 28, 2021
RichIntrovert:

Thanks for the Well meaning Advice. But 5k is quite cheap, initially it actually began at 20k. But was later reduced for more participation.,

Considering the money it took to acquire this, and the profit it generates. Weekly

. Whoever decides to take the opportunity takes it actually more for his/her own benefit. So its better overlook it go for if the person can.

cheers brother.

Are we not the Affiliate marketer that will be sourcing for buyers ?

If yes then you should know that convincing people is not easy to do in this country.

Most Affiliate businesses I know do not charge people before marketing for them.

Your own case is what I don't understand.

Its not as if when we pay the said amount that we will start earning without marketing.

If people do not buy, we won't make commission.

I pray you see people ooo.

Wise ones will think twice before paying you 5k grin Except if you give full details on what we chanced to benefit even if we don't get people to buy cars.
Re: With 2k Earn Over 50k Decent Salary Monthly From Selling Cars by Nobody: 4:45pm On Feb 28, 2021
Transparent:

Are we not the Affiliate marketer that will be sourcing for buyers ?

If yes then you should know that convincing people is not easy to do in this country.

Most Affiliate business I know doesn't charge people before marketing for them.

Your own case is what I don't understand.

Its not as if when we pay the said amount that we will start earning without marketing.

If people do not buy, we won't make commission.

I pray you see people ooo.

Wise ones will think twice before paying you 5k��� Except if you give full details on what we chanced to benefit even if we don't get people to buy cars.

Your point would have made sense if i was the one directly selling
Actually i am not the one selling the cars. I am also an affiliate marketer who is fronting for about three Car sales firms. And getting the information on how i did this and would help you do it and make sales like i do, cant be given for free, cause it wasnt gotten for free. Just one successful sale is enough to cover twice of what you paid to learn the process. So whoever is selling is making the profit for his own good not for charity.

1 Like

Re: With 2k Earn Over 50k Decent Salary Monthly From Selling Cars by Transparent(m): 4:53pm On Feb 28, 2021
RichIntrovert:

You point would have made sense if i was the one directly selling
Actually i am not the one selling the cars. I am also an affiliate marketer who is fronting for about three Car sales firms. And getting the information on how i did this and would help you do it and make sales like i do, cant be given for free, cause it wasnt gotten for free. Just one successful sale is enough to cover twice of what you paid to learn the process. So whoever is selling is making the profit for his own good not for charity.

Okay but try to consider people by reducing the amount maybe for like 24 hours.

I don't have upto 5k..

If you can reduce the price to like 3k, I will Patronise you and other nairalanders seeing this may also do the same.
Re: With 2k Earn Over 50k Decent Salary Monthly From Selling Cars by Nobody: 5:02pm On Feb 28, 2021
Transparent:

Okay but try to consider people by reducing the amount maybe for like 24 hours.

I don't have upto 5k..

If you can reduce the price to like 3k, I will Patronise you and other nairalanders seeing this may also do the same.

Okay then.

I will modify my post. For the sake of those who might be interested but cant participate
I have brought down the price to 2k to be considerate..

1 Like

Re: With 2k Earn Over 50k Decent Salary Monthly From Selling Cars by Transparent(m): 8:21pm On Feb 28, 2021
RichIntrovert:

Okay then.

I will modify my post. For the sake of those who might be interested but cant participate
I have brought down the price to 2k to be considerate..

Okay thanks! I am interested now!!

Kindly put ur digit here so that we can chat you up.

Pls if you are seeing this, you can give this a try because life itself is a risk o.
Re: With 2k Earn Over 50k Decent Salary Monthly From Selling Cars by HisSmileHeal(m): 11:58pm On Feb 28, 2021
*INDEPENDENT NOW HOMES AND PROPERTIES NIG LTD*
You can Buy your LAND Now at affordable and Promo Prices within ABEOKUTA Axis! ** Sunnibare after Buhari Estate ** Independet View City ROUNDER ** OSIELE adj FCE ** MAWUKO Phase1 ** MAWUKO Phase2 ** Olorunsogo after Ojere ** Pleasant Garden OKE ATA Our Lands are Located within the best developing locations in ABEOKUTA.... CHAT/CALL 08166077628; 07053846996 For more information... Thank You
Re: With 2k Earn Over 50k Decent Salary Monthly From Selling Cars by Nobody: 1:53am On Mar 01, 2021
Transparent:

Okay thanks! I am interested now!!

Kindly put ur digit here so that we can chat you up.

Pls if you are seeing this, you can give this a try because life itself is a risk o.

Alright you can send a message to osasmotors36@gmail.com
Re: With 2k Earn Over 50k Decent Salary Monthly From Selling Cars by Nobody: 8:31am On Mar 01, 2021
make your money weekly.
Re: With 2k Earn Over 50k Decent Salary Monthly From Selling Cars by casandra190(f): 1:53pm On Mar 01, 2021
I operate something like this partly
Re: With 2k Earn Over 50k Decent Salary Monthly From Selling Cars by Nobody: 3:51pm On Mar 02, 2021
casandra190:
I deal too.

Direct message via email
Re: With 2k Earn Over 50k Decent Salary Monthly From Selling Cars by Nobody: 8:21am On Mar 03, 2021
Learn, Sell, and Earn.

(1) (Reply)

Do You Need A Loan Of 50k To 3m Without Collateral? / Watch FREE Video On How To Create An Online E-commerce Store / Naira Dips Further At Parallel Market After Cbn’s Clampdown On Bdcs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.