Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,423 members, 7,950,910 topics. Date: Tuesday, 17 September 2024 at 06:10 AM

Guys Please Advice Me On To This - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Guys Please Advice Me On To This (723 Views)

Please Advice Me On These Two Jobs / Got Two Job Offers Today. Please Advice On Which To Choose / 80k Job In Sokoto Or Relocate To Abuja To Hustle Please Advice. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys Please Advice Me On To This by Atomicity123: 11:22am On Feb 27, 2021
Does being jobless makes one lose their sanity??...

I'm a Graduate who has been without a job for a while now...still on the search though..

Recently I had a deep reflection of my behaviors and I think I get angry at every little thing...I think a lot and am mentally stressed!..

My vexation goes beyond measure anytime someone does something I don't like....I try to pour out the frustration on such individual...

I'll say I've got this frustration, anger, hatred for everyone around me.....could it be because I currently do not have a source of income or what?

It's becoming something else for me and I'm scared!...what do I do?

1 Like

Re: Guys Please Advice Me On To This by lilvicky68(m): 11:24am On Feb 27, 2021
Look for something to take your mind of anger eg drinking ,smoking or masturbation..
Re: Guys Please Advice Me On To This by EbukaHades10(m): 11:27am On Feb 27, 2021
lilvicky68:
Look for something to take your mind of anger eg drinking ,smoking or masturbation..
Or better yet, video games.

That's what I use to take my mind off things

1 Like

Re: Guys Please Advice Me On To This by nams77: 12:02pm On Feb 27, 2021
EbukaHades10:

t

Why waste your time and self playing games.

Look for a skill to learn. Before you complain about no money, let me share a story of one of my boys
He Came out with an HND. No job. Saw some of this hood friends who are into carpentery...he joined them.
Later he met another set who are into window arch, screeding and POP. He joined them in going to site with them.
Long story shot, he became proficient in the job.
Left his parents, rented his own apartment, got married, got a Lil baby girl.
As of present, he is in Dubai working and building a house here.
All this didn't happen in a day. It took years filled with pains,struggle and hardship.

This was a boy that used to cause problem in the area.
He used to lock his parents and siblings inside whenever there was no money to give to him then.

See the change. You too can bro!

Sorry I quoted you in error. It was supposed to be atomicity123

8 Likes

Re: Guys Please Advice Me On To This by Gbest90(m): 12:38pm On Feb 27, 2021
EbukaHades10:

Shey na ps2 u dey play?
Re: Guys Please Advice Me On To This by EbukaHades10(m): 1:16pm On Feb 27, 2021
Gbest90:

Shey na ps2 u dey play?
3, bros.

Abi u get 4 for me?

1 Like

Re: Guys Please Advice Me On To This by EbukaHades10(m): 1:22pm On Feb 27, 2021
nams77:
t

Look for a skill to learn. Before you complain about no money, let me share a story of one of my boys
He Came out with an HND. No job. Saw some of this hood friends who are into carpentery...he joined them.
Later he met another set who are into window arch, screeding and POP. He joined them in going to site with them.
All this didn't happen in a day. It took years filled with pains,struggle and hardship.

He used to lock his parents and siblings inside whenever there was no money to give to him then.

No yawa.

I have basic knowledge of graphics design(will acquaint myself more with it) , teaching myself Ms excel, still trying to decide if to learn web design or programing (depending on today's global demand).

The video game thingy is for frustration and ultimately depression to not find it's way to me.

Oh, and if work dey for ur boy, I dey ground. If location dey far, we fit still reason am.

Thanks

2 Likes

Re: Guys Please Advice Me On To This by 1F30M4(f): 4:29pm On Feb 27, 2021
nams77:
t

Aptly said.. OP, I also suggest you learn a skill yeah.. Look inward, you may just find something that really interests you, something you'll develop passion for, something that's in demand now and will put money in your pocket, there are a whole lot of skills, who knows you might get closer to your breakthrough and reel in so much money overtime.. Don't just sit in a place brooding about setbacks, disappointments and shortcomings, it won't do you any good rather it'll only make you sad, angry and resentful.. It's not your fault, nobody is happy when things don't go as planned, don't remain down always try to push yourself up and forge ahead okayy..

As opposed to smoking, drinking and masturbating which will further cause you more damage than you can ever imagine, I will have to agree with EbukaHades10, if you can't get access to console games, you can download mobile games to help ease off the negative energy.. Please try to turn off that anger, don't let it turn you to a beast.. Alot of people have it worse, you won't know until they tell you what they're passing through.. Don't lose hope, your breakthrough is on the way

3 Likes

Re: Guys Please Advice Me On To This by yazga: 4:30pm On Feb 27, 2021
House help needed urgently Functions include but not limited to Cooking Washing Cleaning Running of errands FREE Accommodation and Feeding Ability to read and write Kindly send me a DM
Re: Guys Please Advice Me On To This by John2350: 5:40pm On Feb 27, 2021
lilvicky68:
shocked
Re: Guys Please Advice Me On To This by Gbest90(m): 8:18pm On Feb 27, 2021
EbukaHades10:
3, bros.

Abi u get 4 for me?
Lolz. No be only 4 I get for you. I get 9. cheesy

Just wanted to know how much you got yours.

My kid bro just damaged the PSP I was managing.
Re: Guys Please Advice Me On To This by EbukaHades10(m): 8:40pm On Feb 27, 2021
Gbest90:

Lolz. No be only 4 I get for you. I get 9. cheesy

Just wanted to know how much you got yours.

My kid bro just damaged the PSP I was managing.
Choi!! ....and I don carry my 2 give person cus I no dey around.

If u go gaming section, u fit see 2 or even 3 for sale wey no too cost.
Re: Guys Please Advice Me On To This by Gbest90(m): 5:57am On Feb 28, 2021
EbukaHades10:
Choi!! ....and I don carry my 2 give person cus I no dey around.

If u go gaming section, u fit see 2 or even 3 for sale wey no too cost.
Hope say the price range no go exceed 30-35k?
Re: Guys Please Advice Me On To This by EbukaHades10(m): 1:29pm On Feb 28, 2021
Gbest90:

Hope say the price range no go exceed 30-35k?
Ps2 no go even reach that level. As for 3, u go follow them nego

1 Like

Re: Guys Please Advice Me On To This by UltraSphinx(m): 1:46pm On Feb 28, 2021
Atomicity123:

I'm a Graduate who has been without a job for a while now...still on the search though..

Recently I had a deep reflection of my behaviors and I think I get angry at every little thing...I think a lot and am mentally stressed!..

My vexation goes beyond measure anytime someone does something I don't like....I try to pour out the frustration on such individual...

I'll say I've got this frustration, anger, hatred for everyone around me.....could it be because I currently do not have a source of income or what?

Re: Guys Please Advice Me On To This by UltraSphinx(m): 1:46pm On Feb 28, 2021
Atomicity123:

No be only you bro...

Unfortunately, my Mum happens to be at the receiving end of my outbursts most times.

I also get frustrated easily and get pretty apprehensive with most of my applications now
Re: Guys Please Advice Me On To This by Gbest90(m): 2:46pm On Feb 28, 2021
EbukaHades10:
Ps2 no go even reach that level. As for 3, u go follow them nego
Alright. Thanks bro.

1 Like

Re: Guys Please Advice Me On To This by Diamondqueen77(f): 4:01am On Mar 01, 2021
yazga:
House help needed urgently Functions include but not limited to Cooking Washing Cleaning Running of errands FREE Accommodation and Feeding Ability to read and write Kindly send me a DM
Location pls
Re: Guys Please Advice Me On To This by yazga: 7:06am On Mar 01, 2021
Diamondqueen77:
Location pls
You said you cannot work in Lagos
Re: Guys Please Advice Me On To This by Diamondqueen77(f): 9:29am On Mar 01, 2021
yazga:
You said you cannot work in Lagos
Oh ok! Thanks

(1) (Reply)

Urgent Vacancy / Telecommunications Business / Urgent Need

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.