Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,868 members, 7,872,884 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 02:11 AM

Heart Break : How Can I Fvck My Friend's Girlfriend. (I Finally Fvcked Her) - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Heart Break : How Can I Fvck My Friend's Girlfriend. (I Finally Fvcked Her) (11205 Views)

Man Brags About Sleeping With His Best Friend's Girlfriend / I Am Suffering From Heart Break, How Do I Move On / I Wish I Fvcked Her When I Had The Chance (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Heart Break : How Can I Fvck My Friend's Girlfriend. (I Finally Fvcked Her) by Nobody: 2:01pm On Feb 27, 2021
fati2001:

are you asking me.
you said you want revenge.. fuvk her publicly jor.
No, they will jungle justice me, I don't want to die yet.
Re: Heart Break : How Can I Fvck My Friend's Girlfriend. (I Finally Fvcked Her) by Nobody: 2:02pm On Feb 27, 2021
Olivermo, how can I run this matter?
Re: Heart Break : How Can I Fvck My Friend's Girlfriend. (I Finally Fvcked Her) by Nobody: 2:02pm On Feb 27, 2021
26272I8281:
I created this account to share my heart break and to see for solution here.
Please how can I Fvck my friend's Girlfriend, he fvcked mine, and I wan to fvck his own.
My friend fvcked my gf. I'm just reading it through her phone, she will surely regrets ever knowing me today because I'm ceasing this her phone and I'm planning on how to fvck my friend's gf, I have bought the CD, please how can I run it?

An eye for an eye leaves everybody blind. Be the better man. Look at his actions as his having freed you from a cheater.
Re: Heart Break : How Can I Fvck My Friend's Girlfriend. (I Finally Fvcked Her) by 24SEVEN: 2:03pm On Feb 27, 2021
26272I8281:
Please how can I Fvck my friend's Girlfriend, he fvcked mine, and I wan to fvck his own.
My friend fvcked my gf. I'm just reading it through her phone, she will surely regrets ever knowing me today because I'm ceasing this her phone and I'm planning on how to fvck my friend's gf, I have bought the CD, please how can I run it?

I would have told you what to do about that but dem no dey advice person bad thing. It is not worth it at all.
Re: Heart Break : How Can I Fvck My Friend's Girlfriend. (I Finally Fvcked Her) by fati2001(m): 2:03pm On Feb 27, 2021
26272I8281:
No, they will jungle justice me, I don't want to die yet.

coolcool

you ain't serious then.

1 Like

Re: Heart Break : How Can I Fvck My Friend's Girlfriend. (I Finally Fvcked Her) by Themainboy22: 2:03pm On Feb 27, 2021
26272I8281:
Lol, please who are they. Their monikers?
I think The fuckee's monicker is chumaZ, the friend whose babe is fvcked is Oforken. Check on the former's monicker to read the story. No go kill person because of a biatch oo.
Re: Heart Break : How Can I Fvck My Friend's Girlfriend. (I Finally Fvcked Her) by Nobody: 2:06pm On Feb 27, 2021
Themainboy22:
I think The fuckee's monicker is chumaZ, the friend whose babe is fvcked is Oforken. Check on the former's monicker to read the story. No go kill person because of biatch oo.
Okay, or maybe I should call her to my house and seduce her. I have use my last card to buy 2 indomies, I have bought Cndôms already, pillow and bedsheets is set. All I need is to make her want to come.
Re: Heart Break : How Can I Fvck My Friend's Girlfriend. (I Finally Fvcked Her) by Nobody: 2:07pm On Feb 27, 2021
Powerfly how can I do this? Reason with me abeg.
Re: Heart Break : How Can I Fvck My Friend's Girlfriend. (I Finally Fvcked Her) by Nobody: 2:10pm On Feb 27, 2021
I think she is coming home now.
Re: Heart Break : How Can I Fvck My Friend's Girlfriend. (I Finally Fvcked Her) by Nobody: 2:14pm On Feb 27, 2021
I'm so heart broken now.
Re: Heart Break : How Can I Fvck My Friend's Girlfriend. (I Finally Fvcked Her) by Yippeedaniel(m): 2:16pm On Feb 27, 2021
Calm down... His not the only one frickin her.its woman nature. Move on.
Re: Heart Break : How Can I Fvck My Friend's Girlfriend. (I Finally Fvcked Her) by richmond500: 2:17pm On Feb 27, 2021
fati2001:

STAY OFF MY QUOTE PLS!
this is public forum, u little pipsqueak
Re: Heart Break : How Can I Fvck My Friend's Girlfriend. (I Finally Fvcked Her) by Nobody: 2:17pm On Feb 27, 2021
Yippeedaniel:
Calm down... His not the only one frickin her.its woman nature. Move on.
I fvck better than him, I am a hard fvcker, yet she decided to break my heart because she went to eat food there.
Re: Heart Break : How Can I Fvck My Friend's Girlfriend. (I Finally Fvcked Her) by Nobody: 2:18pm On Feb 27, 2021
richmond500:
You are not mod so stop disturbing us.
Re: Heart Break : How Can I Fvck My Friend's Girlfriend. (I Finally Fvcked Her) by Nobody: 2:19pm On Feb 27, 2021
richmond500:
You can't ban me, I am unbannable.
Re: Heart Break : How Can I Fvck My Friend's Girlfriend. (I Finally Fvcked Her) by richmond500: 2:38pm On Feb 27, 2021
26272I8281:
You are not mod so stop disturbing us.
no wonder ur girlfriend cheated on u and u are thinking of nothing but paying ur friend back.

u are a SIMPle guy
Re: Heart Break : How Can I Fvck My Friend's Girlfriend. (I Finally Fvcked Her) by Themainboy22: 2:49pm On Feb 27, 2021
Re: Heart Break : How Can I Fvck My Friend's Girlfriend. (I Finally Fvcked Her) by Stanleyafam(m): 2:56pm On Feb 27, 2021
26272I8281:

First of all u need to be calm, don't confront ur gf and don't confront ur friend else u'll ruin ur chances of banging his gf, ur focus should be on how to treat his gf nice and score her codedly

1 Like

Re: Heart Break : How Can I Fvck My Friend's Girlfriend. (I Finally Fvcked Her) by Stanleyafam(m): 2:58pm On Feb 27, 2021
26272I8281:
Re: Heart Break : How Can I Fvck My Friend's Girlfriend. (I Finally Fvcked Her) by juniorstar(m): 3:00pm On Feb 27, 2021
26272I8281:
you friend and jay must be best of friends.
Re: Heart Break : How Can I Fvck My Friend's Girlfriend. (I Finally Fvcked Her) by josh123(m): 3:39pm On Feb 27, 2021
grin funny.
Re: Heart Break : How Can I Fvck My Friend's Girlfriend. (I Finally Fvcked Her) by INCREDIBLE007(m): 3:45pm On Feb 27, 2021
Equation89:
Bro I understand how you feel.
If you can handle your temper right now. Let your girlfriend go.

Do not pay evil with evil

I've been in that situation before. My own friend fvcked my girlfriend and they were going out together all because of my work schedule. I do offshore work.

When I finally found out...I confronted the girl and she denied but I leta found out.

I discharged her.

But today, the two of them are need of my help which I don't ever want to have anything to do with them

Bro don't pay evil with evil.

There are too many ladies out there looking for true love.

seconded
Re: Heart Break : How Can I Fvck My Friend's Girlfriend. (I Finally Fvcked Her) by Nobody: 3:47pm On Feb 27, 2021
26272I8281:
He fvcked mine through the anus.
Detective, How Did U Know It Was Tru D Anus?

Re: Heart Break : How Can I Fvck My Friend's Girlfriend. (I Finally Fvcked Her) by Wuenglishepp03: 3:57pm On Feb 27, 2021
Calm down.. Both of dem don show dia mind set towards u.. All u need to do is to show dem too dat u re more matured dan dem,,, confronted dem nd... move on.... BE A MAN!
Re: Heart Break : How Can I Fvck My Friend's Girlfriend. (I Finally Fvcked Her) by Nobody: 4:00pm On Feb 27, 2021
Truvel:
Detective, How Did U Know It Was Tru D Anus?
I read it, they had anal sex.
Re: Heart Break : How Can I Fvck My Friend's Girlfriend. (I Finally Fvcked Her) by Escabado: 4:12pm On Feb 27, 2021
26272I8281:

Did he force her or she willingly agree to fvk him and why did he fvk her through anus. What actually happened
Re: Heart Break : How Can I Fvck My Friend's Girlfriend. (I Finally Fvcked Her) by Nobody: 4:17pm On Feb 27, 2021
Boy, Relax.
Don't be some cry baby over this, be a man.
Revenge is best served cold.
Re: Heart Break : How Can I Fvck My Friend's Girlfriend. (I Finally Fvcked Her) by Anfield247(m): 4:18pm On Feb 27, 2021
Equation89:
Bro I understand how you feel.
If you can handle your temper right now. Let your girlfriend go.

Do not pay evil with evil

I've been in that situation before. My own friend fvcked my girlfriend and they were going out together all because of my work schedule. I do offshore work.

When I finally found out...I confronted the girl and she denied but I leta found out.

I discharged her.

But today, the two of them are need of my help which I don't ever want to have anything to do with them

Bro don't pay evil with evil.

There are too many ladies out there looking for true love.
Wise one, may ur days be long!

1 Like

Re: Heart Break : How Can I Fvck My Friend's Girlfriend. (I Finally Fvcked Her) by gameboy727(m): 4:25pm On Feb 27, 2021
lwkmd grin
Re: Heart Break : How Can I Fvck My Friend's Girlfriend. (I Finally Fvcked Her) by Nobody: 4:57pm On Feb 27, 2021
26272I8281:
I read it, they had anal sex.
4rm Ur Post, It's Obvious Dat Ur So-called Friend Used D Influence Of Money To Get Her. If U Can Use Money, U Will Get Her So Easily( I Mean Spend On Her In D Name Love Or I Care 4 U) But I Would Advise Dat U Should Just Free D Girl.
Re: Heart Break : How Can I Fvck My Friend's Girlfriend. (I Finally Fvcked Her) by Leun: 5:01pm On Feb 27, 2021
26272I8281:
Okay, I will try my best to do the right thing.

He said it all. Look at the future.

Do no evil, seek no evil
Re: Heart Break : How Can I Fvck My Friend's Girlfriend. (I Finally Fvcked Her) by Delary: 5:28pm On Feb 27, 2021
26272I8281:
I dont have shishi, I haven't even eaten since Morning. Na only the Garry wey I drank yesterday night hold me now.

No wonder!!!
The guy capilized on your no shishi to cook, bought things for your gf and then fvccked her through the enus. Man go get a life. Hunger was the reason your babe got seducedd by your frenid.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

South African Ladies Don't Do Butt Enhancement (pictures) / UK Woman Wins World Most Beautiful Vagina Contest. / Cum Online!!! Join Our +18 Whatsapp TV

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.