Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,900 members, 7,886,432 topics. Date: Thursday, 11 July 2024 at 10:18 AM

Wizkid's Riverside House, Yacht And Studio In Ghana (Video) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Wizkid's Riverside House, Yacht And Studio In Ghana (Video) (92696 Views)

Wizkid Displays His Riverside House, Yacht And Amazing Studio In Ghana(video) / Wizkid Drinking As Davido And Burna Boy Fight In Ghana (Video) / Chika Ike Unveils New Office And Studio In Lekki (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wizkid's Riverside House, Yacht And Studio In Ghana (Video) by Danhoys: 8:05pm On Feb 27, 2021
Dreyton36:
Na only witches and wizards no go love Wizkid

Imagine person like wizzy and u no love am angry
Swag dey
No drama
No noise
Talent too much
Handsomeness overload
Sexy nigha
Money dey for bank e dey for pocket
Ladies man
Classic voice
A Norseman
Chai I too love this guy jare

Lights up my kpoli in peace

Look how you stabbed your masculinity to the wall, while worshipping a man who probably is below your age. Isn't this idol worshipping, and calling him sexy, means your aren't straight? How can you find your fellow man sexy, and you'll be first to cast gays in this forum? Omo hypocrito...
Re: Wizkid's Riverside House, Yacht And Studio In Ghana (Video) by ubee(m): 8:09pm On Feb 27, 2021
Can you not be original? Can you not be imaginative? Can you not be yourself?
There are countless monikers available to use but you choose to steal someone else's and sow confusion in this forum.
Slawomiir2:
Damn niggar

Money is Good....

Vanity can u come in please grin grin

1 Like

Re: Wizkid's Riverside House, Yacht And Studio In Ghana (Video) by LikeAking: 8:11pm On Feb 27, 2021
Jahzrockballer:

Very Correct!

Seconded.
Re: Wizkid's Riverside House, Yacht And Studio In Ghana (Video) by shedy03(m): 8:12pm On Feb 27, 2021
Felabrity:
He don relocate go ghana
Na so buhari/APC inhumane policies dey pursue citizens upandan out of the country.
Re: Wizkid's Riverside House, Yacht And Studio In Ghana (Video) by Goalnaldo(m): 8:15pm On Feb 27, 2021
Banging a big booty Ghanaian babe in Kumasi won't be a bad idea cool
Re: Wizkid's Riverside House, Yacht And Studio In Ghana (Video) by Abdanny2000(m): 8:16pm On Feb 27, 2021
pepperdemzombie:
Hope you and Linda no go fight again o!

He uploaded a house some years ago, only for Linda to expose him that he was a tenant. The owner even threw him out of that house eventually.
Let's hope this one is genuine.
why you dey talk like dat nha
Re: Wizkid's Riverside House, Yacht And Studio In Ghana (Video) by splashbaby(m): 8:22pm On Feb 27, 2021
pepperdemzombie:

He uploaded a house some years ago, only for Linda to expose him that he was a tenant. The owner even threw him out of that house eventually.
Úna no dey forget lol
Re: Wizkid's Riverside House, Yacht And Studio In Ghana (Video) by OwenJesse27(m): 8:23pm On Feb 27, 2021
NaijaOlosho:
The stingiest musician in Nigeria so far

Exactly wizkid na aka gun body
Re: Wizkid's Riverside House, Yacht And Studio In Ghana (Video) by Badadvisor: 8:25pm On Feb 27, 2021
banmee:

I have a new respect for the guy. No sane person should have ambitions of living the rest of their life in that rubbish called Nigeria. That is exactly my plan when I retire. All I need is 500k and it will come to fruition. In shabalayan name. Amen.
500k? Lol
Re: Wizkid's Riverside House, Yacht And Studio In Ghana (Video) by ObosiFirstSon(m): 8:33pm On Feb 27, 2021
It's about to go down in Obosi!
Re: Wizkid's Riverside House, Yacht And Studio In Ghana (Video) by babatee90(m): 8:37pm On Feb 27, 2021
Tolu181:
I hope say, no be person house e go rent cause linda is ready to open nyash again.... grin grin grin

Alabi na bastard.
you are the one fighting with yourself...the boy did not even say or write anywhere that he own the house...you should know bloggers would write anything to sell stories...and if he wanted to buy the house I’m sure he’s more than capable considering all he’s achieved in his career

4 Likes

Re: Wizkid's Riverside House, Yacht And Studio In Ghana (Video) by babatee90(m): 8:39pm On Feb 27, 2021
NaijaOlosho:
The stingiest musician in Nigeria so far
because he doesn’t do giveaway grin

2 Likes

Re: Wizkid's Riverside House, Yacht And Studio In Ghana (Video) by babatee90(m): 8:40pm On Feb 27, 2021
StepTwo:
Linda Ikeji go soon show us him quit notice. Na small time remain
and where did he say he owns the house
Re: Wizkid's Riverside House, Yacht And Studio In Ghana (Video) by StepTwo: 8:42pm On Feb 27, 2021
babatee90:
and where did he say he owns the house

And where is it stated that an owner of a property is given quit notice?

1 Like

Re: Wizkid's Riverside House, Yacht And Studio In Ghana (Video) by lookingfly: 8:44pm On Feb 27, 2021
Felabrity:
He don relocate go ghana
yes, light no de naija

1 Like

Re: Wizkid's Riverside House, Yacht And Studio In Ghana (Video) by GeneralPula: 8:45pm On Feb 27, 2021
Kingrefreshed:

Davido still better pass him. Davido is Human and Humane! He relates with his family and Fans Wella.

This one just dey distance himself from people wey sign under his own label sef

I’m a Davido fan too but don’t judge wizzy on that fact..

Might be what works for him.. He seems to be an introvert.

2 Likes

Re: Wizkid's Riverside House, Yacht And Studio In Ghana (Video) by babatee90(m): 8:45pm On Feb 27, 2021
StepTwo:

And where is it stated that an owner of a property is given quit notice?
how was he given a quit notice...can you back your statement up with evidence? Or it’s just your usual Linda ikeji blah blah blah

2 Likes

Re: Wizkid's Riverside House, Yacht And Studio In Ghana (Video) by Draslo(m): 8:46pm On Feb 27, 2021
pepperdemzombie:

Seems you have just heard the word! Where were you when the two of them were at each others throats over a house he posted? Where were you when the Commissioner of Police wade into the matter?
Who no know? Why you come carry matter for head?
Re: Wizkid's Riverside House, Yacht And Studio In Ghana (Video) by Olamilekxy(m): 8:48pm On Feb 27, 2021
GeneralPula:
Too much of everything is bad..

Wizzy needs to reduce smokes and drugs

Wiz dont do drugs, he only smokes.

1 Like

Re: Wizkid's Riverside House, Yacht And Studio In Ghana (Video) by Coldie(m): 8:51pm On Feb 27, 2021
Nobody want stay for Nigeria. Everywhere for Nigeria don cast. U people should keep supporting evil cause u are benefitting from it.

D hand go reach all of una.

I like Buhari but Nigeria has too much problems
Re: Wizkid's Riverside House, Yacht And Studio In Ghana (Video) by Henryfocoyo(m): 8:52pm On Feb 27, 2021
Witiwiti96:
This man is blessed
true bro
Re: Wizkid's Riverside House, Yacht And Studio In Ghana (Video) by Henryfocoyo(m): 8:54pm On Feb 27, 2021
pepperdemzombie:

. bro this issue have been long naah , like 7 years ago. that time Wizkid is still with banky w, Wizkid even said it with his own mouth that he was broke back then when he was with Banky

1 Like

Re: Wizkid's Riverside House, Yacht And Studio In Ghana (Video) by banmee(m): 8:54pm On Feb 27, 2021
Badadvisor:

500k? Lol

You must be rich to laugh at 190 million, five hundred thousand Naira.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wizkid's Riverside House, Yacht And Studio In Ghana (Video) by pepperdemzombie: 8:59pm On Feb 27, 2021
Draslo:

Who no know? Why you come carry matter for head?
Na your head?

Re: Wizkid's Riverside House, Yacht And Studio In Ghana (Video) by saajus: 8:59pm On Feb 27, 2021
Even the rich can no longer stay in this country. Dubai is the second home for Dino and Atiku. Wizkid has moved to Ghana. What's going on? We all need to work together to fix this nation.
Re: Wizkid's Riverside House, Yacht And Studio In Ghana (Video) by sharone21(f): 9:03pm On Feb 27, 2021
The average Nigerian knows more about Ghana than Cameroon that is next door( from the 'backyard') even when Cameroon shares more cultural ties with Nigeria eg the Efik/Ibibio + Taraba people. Besides Cameroonians are friendlier than Ghanaians. It is when you are not in Cameroon, you get the impression that they might not be friendly probably due to their 'force' there.
The average Cameroonian supports a Nigerian and sees no competition between them.
So far you arrive and get their id card you will be fine in Cameroon so you are not charged like an outsider for certain things. Remember the French follow 'assimilation' method and provided it is not negative, it is welcome.
Anyway, I don't blame Nigerians as the head of both countries don't collaborate enough unlike eg Nigeria and Ghana.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wizkid's Riverside House, Yacht And Studio In Ghana (Video) by Dreyton36: 9:05pm On Feb 27, 2021
Danhoys:

Look how you stabbed your masculinity to the wall, while worshipping a man who probably is below your age. Isn't this idol worshipping, and calling him sexy, means your aren't straight? How can you find your fellow man sexy, and you'll be first to cast gays in this forum? Omo hypocrito...

Ozuor that one na ur problem, I no even dey see u

1 Like

Re: Wizkid's Riverside House, Yacht And Studio In Ghana (Video) by Dreyton36: 9:06pm On Feb 27, 2021
onoms4luv:

Gay alert

but boy wizzy nor know you o

Even all humans no know God but we still love am
Dis boy sef

1 Like

Re: Wizkid's Riverside House, Yacht And Studio In Ghana (Video) by StepTwo: 9:09pm On Feb 27, 2021
babatee90:
how was he given a quit notice...can you back your statement up with evidence? Or it’s just your usual Linda ikeji blah blah blah

And where did I state that he was given quit notice. Or you are just talking because you don’t have to muscle in on your keyboard?
Re: Wizkid's Riverside House, Yacht And Studio In Ghana (Video) by Nobody: 9:14pm On Feb 27, 2021
Must be quite lonely living in this house, a life without Jesus is a lonely life. He is our friend.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Mother & Daughter Interested In Fulfilling Naira Marley's Sexual Fantasy / Tiwa Savage Twerking While Performing On Stage, Nigerians Blast Her / Dija Responds To Fan That Said She Has Small Boobs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.