Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,406 members, 7,937,238 topics. Date: Sunday, 01 September 2024 at 06:12 PM

The Truth Is Coming Out. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Truth Is Coming Out. (576 Views)

Truth Is That Igbo Have 99% Stake In Dangote Refinery / Truth Is Bitter, But This Is The Truth. / "The Truth Is Undeniable": Press Statement By PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Truth Is Coming Out. by Madmohamed1: 5:26pm On Feb 27, 2021
I created a trend here about my findings about northern farmers and Fulani Hansemen plan to cripple southern farmers so they can be the only one to supply food to South mod Ban me. Now the truth is coming out. Someone need to apologize to me

4 Likes

Re: The Truth Is Coming Out. by mbaise1000: 6:26pm On Feb 27, 2021
Who needs their food? I already stopped eating cow and goat meat a long time ago, how can any I eat a cow or goat bleeped by these people? God forbid.
Yes they f..uck their cows and goats
Re: The Truth Is Coming Out. by psucc(m): 6:45pm On Feb 27, 2021
I will be glad to patronize their products when they classified as "imports". I need separation from people who see bloodshed as a hobby.

1 Like

Re: The Truth Is Coming Out. by saaron(m): 6:53pm On Feb 27, 2021
Don't worry about nairaland. Our consolation is that fulani terrorist and merchants of death and destruction will NOT ESCAPE what is coming for them. Trust me they're in deep sh.it at the moment. They're already killing themselves due to extreme paranoia.

Nigerians prepare yourselves! Nigeria's DISINTEGRATION will occur any moment!!!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Anambra: I Will Deliver My Inaugural Speech In Igbo, Says APGA Guber Aspirant / BREAKING: EU Reports Nigeria To WTO / SW PDP Zonal Auditor: Youths Congratulate Adewunmi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.