Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,101 members, 7,909,993 topics. Date: Saturday, 03 August 2024 at 04:57 PM

“I Can’t Stand This Any More" - Zubby Michael Reacts To Ini Edo’s Hot Photos - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / “I Can’t Stand This Any More" - Zubby Michael Reacts To Ini Edo’s Hot Photos (9541 Views)

Ini Edo Is The Sexiest Nollywood Actress (Picture) / No Guy Can Stand This On A Female! (pic) / My Husband’s Manhood Is So Big I Can’t Stand It Anymore” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

“I Can’t Stand This Any More" - Zubby Michael Reacts To Ini Edo’s Hot Photos by moseskalu555: 6:01pm On Feb 27, 2021

Zubby Michale recently gushed over veteran actress, Ini Edo in a very funny way on social media.

Ini Edo caused a stir in her latest post on her Instagram page when she shared some hot bikini photos that attracted the attention of various celebrities under her post.

The reaction of Zubby Michael seemed to have stand out from the barrage of comments that her photos got. Zubby was so mesmerised by her beauty that he said he would unfollow her if she continues sharing such photos.

SEE POST AND PICTURES HERE: https://celebrity-profile.com/i-cant-stand-this-any-more-zubby-michael-reacts-to-ini-edos-hot-photos

Re: “I Can’t Stand This Any More" - Zubby Michael Reacts To Ini Edo’s Hot Photos by Zero2Hundred: 6:08pm On Feb 27, 2021
Lol
Re: “I Can’t Stand This Any More" - Zubby Michael Reacts To Ini Edo’s Hot Photos by Polynek(m): 6:12pm On Feb 27, 2021
Zubby my man, I like ur style shaa
Re: “I Can’t Stand This Any More" - Zubby Michael Reacts To Ini Edo’s Hot Photos by lilvicky68(m): 6:39pm On Feb 27, 2021
Zubby you're free to swim in that Atlantic ocean just make sure you go with canoe and paddle..

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: “I Can’t Stand This Any More" - Zubby Michael Reacts To Ini Edo’s Hot Photos by Ikwerelastborn: 6:42pm On Feb 27, 2021
lilvicky68:
Zubby you're free to swim in that Atlantic ocean just make sure you go with canoe and paddle..
Lol,I can only imagine how deep that pvssy is and how wide ,hahahahaja
Re: “I Can’t Stand This Any More" - Zubby Michael Reacts To Ini Edo’s Hot Photos by meobizy(f): 6:56pm On Feb 27, 2021
She got the needed attention. Now we can move on with life.

1 Like

Re: “I Can’t Stand This Any More" - Zubby Michael Reacts To Ini Edo’s Hot Photos by zedegit: 7:04pm On Feb 27, 2021
Ini makes me gush about Calabar/Uyo girls.

2 Likes

Re: “I Can’t Stand This Any More" - Zubby Michael Reacts To Ini Edo’s Hot Photos by DaddyRochie1642: 7:10pm On Feb 27, 2021
Why do I have this strong feeling that Zubby doesn't mean what he said grin

1 Like

Re: “I Can’t Stand This Any More" - Zubby Michael Reacts To Ini Edo’s Hot Photos by Spending123: 8:03pm On Feb 27, 2021
DaddyRochie1642:
Why do I have this strong feeling that Zubby doesn't mean what he said grin

Yes he doesn't mean it because Nigerian girls are useless all of them.

5 Likes

Re: “I Can’t Stand This Any More" - Zubby Michael Reacts To Ini Edo’s Hot Photos by Nobody: 8:10pm On Feb 27, 2021
zedegit:
keep gushing over nonsense.

1 Like

Re: “I Can’t Stand This Any More" - Zubby Michael Reacts To Ini Edo’s Hot Photos by paulolee(m): 8:24pm On Feb 27, 2021
jus de catch cruise bcox ini dey above him food chain...na men dem de chop her
Re: “I Can’t Stand This Any More" - Zubby Michael Reacts To Ini Edo’s Hot Photos by lathrowinger: 9:15pm On Feb 27, 2021
This mumu zubi suppose don get sense by now...
Re: “I Can’t Stand This Any More" - Zubby Michael Reacts To Ini Edo’s Hot Photos by femi4: 10:13pm On Feb 27, 2021
meobizy:
She got the needed attention. Now we can move on with life.
You need yours too
Re: “I Can’t Stand This Any More" - Zubby Michael Reacts To Ini Edo’s Hot Photos by Nobody: 10:34pm On Feb 27, 2021
Masonkaycares:
keep gushing over nonsense.
cheesy
Re: “I Can’t Stand This Any More" - Zubby Michael Reacts To Ini Edo’s Hot Photos by Nobody: 10:36pm On Feb 27, 2021
zedegit:
Omor Uyo girls are something else.. Nothing has erased the memory of what i experienced. One of the best i ever had
Re: “I Can’t Stand This Any More" - Zubby Michael Reacts To Ini Edo’s Hot Photos by OnlyDeCapPlease(m): 11:00pm On Feb 27, 2021
moseskalu555:

Zubby Michale recently gushed over veteran actress, Ini Edo in a very funny way on social media.

Ini Edo caused a stir in her latest post on her Instagram page when she shared some hot bikini photos that attracted the attention of various celebrities under her post.

The reaction of Zubby Michael seemed to have stand out from the barrage of comments that her photos got. Zubby was so mesmerised by her beauty that he said he would unfollow her if she continues sharing such photos.

SEE POST AND PICTURES HERE: https://celebrity-profile.com/i-cant-stand-this-any-more-zubby-michael-reacts-to-ini-edos-hot-photos

Joker. If you can't stand it, then sit it.

1 Like

Re: “I Can’t Stand This Any More" - Zubby Michael Reacts To Ini Edo’s Hot Photos by Nobody: 11:08pm On Feb 27, 2021
greetings from uyo

Re: “I Can’t Stand This Any More" - Zubby Michael Reacts To Ini Edo’s Hot Photos by unamamatoto: 11:50pm On Feb 27, 2021
Spending123:

Yes he doesn't mean it because Nigerian girls are useless all of them.
upcoming criminal and yahoo boy

1 Like

Re: “I Can’t Stand This Any More" - Zubby Michael Reacts To Ini Edo’s Hot Photos by Spending123: 12:02am On Feb 28, 2021
unamamatoto:

Hahaha

1 Like

Re: “I Can’t Stand This Any More" - Zubby Michael Reacts To Ini Edo’s Hot Photos by Spending123: 12:03am On Feb 28, 2021
unamamatoto:

I don't want to talk to you shaa

1 Like

Re: “I Can’t Stand This Any More" - Zubby Michael Reacts To Ini Edo’s Hot Photos by Nobody: 12:33am On Feb 28, 2021
Re: “I Can’t Stand This Any More" - Zubby Michael Reacts To Ini Edo’s Hot Photos by Walkee: 7:26am On Feb 28, 2021
sad
Re: “I Can’t Stand This Any More" - Zubby Michael Reacts To Ini Edo’s Hot Photos by Nobody: 8:22am On Feb 28, 2021
If it's to chop, u go chop. ini edo na whats's up babe, but na your money kill am, a very good money. Sir cool
Re: “I Can’t Stand This Any More" - Zubby Michael Reacts To Ini Edo’s Hot Photos by moseskalu555: 11:03am On Feb 28, 2021
U sure say zubby fit pay
Bouz:
If it's to chop, u go chop. ini edo na whats's up babe, but na your money kill am, a very good money. Sir cool
Re: “I Can’t Stand This Any More" - Zubby Michael Reacts To Ini Edo’s Hot Photos by Fantasticcc: 11:10am On Feb 28, 2021
Fake news
Re: “I Can’t Stand This Any More" - Zubby Michael Reacts To Ini Edo’s Hot Photos by dederocs(m): 11:16am On Feb 28, 2021
Good genes dont lie...good blow grin
Re: “I Can’t Stand This Any More" - Zubby Michael Reacts To Ini Edo’s Hot Photos by Nobody: 2:50pm On Mar 13, 2021
dairykidd:

Omor Uyo girls are something else.. Nothing has erased the memory of what i experienced. One of the best i ever had
what is left that you've not experienced Mr hardcore
Re: “I Can’t Stand This Any More" - Zubby Michael Reacts To Ini Edo’s Hot Photos by Nobody: 3:54am On Mar 14, 2021
Zzor:
what is left that you've not experienced Mr hardcore
There's still a lot more to eplore babe... and I'm still waiting on u. No lemme wait for too long oo sad
Re: “I Can’t Stand This Any More" - Zubby Michael Reacts To Ini Edo’s Hot Photos by lukui: 7:48am On Mar 14, 2021
those prettier than her are in brothels collecting 500 naira and 1k to get fxcked

when i was in jssone my principal always say THE BEAUTIFUL,ONES ARE NOT YET BORN

it was when i grew up thst i understood him fully well

its even beautiful babes that are into runs and olosho most
#MAYGODSAVEUS
Re: “I Can’t Stand This Any More" - Zubby Michael Reacts To Ini Edo’s Hot Photos by bluefilm: 12:30pm On Mar 14, 2021
Who cares whether you can no longer stand it or not?

Nonsense. undecided
Re: “I Can’t Stand This Any More" - Zubby Michael Reacts To Ini Edo’s Hot Photos by Mandela27: 12:46pm On Mar 14, 2021
grin Zubby really wanna smash that ebony ass
Re: “I Can’t Stand This Any More" - Zubby Michael Reacts To Ini Edo’s Hot Photos by Nobody: 1:00pm On Mar 14, 2021
pls who is zubby and is he so popular

(1) (Reply)

Craziest Wedding Picture! / Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - PRIZE GIVING/Confirmation THREAD / Issue solved (closed thread)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.