Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,328 members, 7,913,783 topics. Date: Wednesday, 07 August 2024 at 12:22 PM

Gambling - King Of All Addiction - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Gambling - King Of All Addiction (235 Views)

How I Overcame My Addiction To Virtual Sports Betting / Coca-cola And Football: From Ronaldo’s Rejection To Messi’s Addiction / I'm Suffering From Gambling Addiction What Can I Do (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gambling - King Of All Addiction by Nobody: 6:13pm On Feb 27, 2021
Childofdoom is a saint compare to me,, i have vowed and sworn on countless occasions never to return to betting, but there is a greater force that keeps pushing me to bet9ja virtual and normal games.
Re: Gambling - King Of All Addiction by Nobody: 6:19pm On Feb 27, 2021
Bet9ja virtual
took a large sum of money belonging to my company last week and i was arrested, i had to contact my mum to pay the cash in order not to go to jail....after that incident i did the impossible because deep down i knew i can never stop gambling except death comes calling.
Re: Gambling - King Of All Addiction by Nobody: 6:23pm On Feb 27, 2021
For the sake of my mum, i did something i shouldnt have done, the last time i placed a bet was feb 23rd 2021....as it stand 2 things are involve, it is either i place a bet or i become a mad person....
Re: Gambling - King Of All Addiction by Nobody: 6:26pm On Feb 27, 2021
Since 2015, i had been a chronic gambling addict. Finally the struggle has finally come to an end.
Re: Gambling - King Of All Addiction by Nobody: 6:30pm On Feb 27, 2021
Now my focus is rebuilding my life and putting it back in order....
Re: Gambling - King Of All Addiction by Nobody: 6:36pm On Feb 27, 2021
My regret is wasting my life since 2015 chasing shadows......i wish i could turn back the hands of time i wouldnt hve followed this path.
Re: Gambling - King Of All Addiction by EzegeNdiigbo: 6:58pm On Feb 27, 2021
Your problem is ya don't follow bet rule's ,which is

Bet responsibly
Bet what ya can avoid to loss

But am gonna tell ya to put STOP to virtual, that one is fuvvkingBAD
Re: Gambling - King Of All Addiction by Stephenmoka4(m): 10:30pm On Feb 27, 2021
But, virtual isn't real na. Don't you know. You told me some time ago that you ain't going back again (something like that)

(1) (Reply)

Chelsea Website Article On Maguire Angers Ole Gunnar Solskjaer / Ronaldo Marks 600th League Game With Landmark Goal / Will Chelsea Be In The Top Four When The Season Ends?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.