Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,970 members, 7,873,108 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 08:11 AM

Salihu Tanko-Yakasai: SSS Confirms The Arrest and Detention Of Ganduje's Ex-Aide - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Salihu Tanko-Yakasai: SSS Confirms The Arrest and Detention Of Ganduje's Ex-Aide (27394 Views)

Ganduje's Ex-Aide, Dawisu 'Relocates' From Nigeria (Photos) / Jangebe Schoolgirls: Tanko Yakasai Confirms Arrest Of Salihu Tanko Yakasai / Pictures PDP Campaign In Dawakin-tofa Kano Hometown Of Ganduje (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Salihu Tanko-Yakasai: SSS Confirms The Arrest and Detention Of Ganduje's Ex-Aide by abraham01emma01: 8:20pm On Feb 28, 2021
TRUTH IS BITTER.

TRUTH IS ALSO A BULLET WITHOUT WOUND

SALIHU TANKO! YOU

HAVE PLAY YOUR OWN ROLE..

WORRY NOT. THEY CANNOT ONLY

KILLED THE MESSAGER BUT CANNOT

KILL THE MESSAGE
YOU ARE A GOOD NIGERIAN.
Re: Salihu Tanko-Yakasai: SSS Confirms The Arrest and Detention Of Ganduje's Ex-Aide by Rawhumper(m): 10:21pm On Feb 28, 2021
[
But BUHARI IS SEEING HOW HIS NAME is going down to INFAMY.

As for the DSS, their level of unprofessionalism is alarming.

So one cant criticize the govt, well I do say it even inside barracks God is my witness that Bihari is not doing well. Soldiers hear me but they don't do anything....

As for DSS they are asslickers that don't know their left from right and their intelligence gathering is very poor.....they better focus on Bokoharam and Bandits.

quote author=Racoon post=99472855]Chronic satanic shameless liars.The lied, denied and then affirmed their own lies.Why would a supposed reputable high tech security organisation like the DSS become unprofessional liars?

So anyone can just infer to be a DSS official and arrest someone without validation? Is the president above criticism that anyone that goes against him becomes an enemy of state? Does the loyalty of the organisation lies with the Nigerian people or the president who are both being paid by taxpayers monies? Ask the American CIA how they operate & learn.

DSS left its job of intelligence gathering to be pursuing financial frauds as the case where its officials invade judges houses @ night in 2016 without any apology.What about its shameless brigandage @ the NASS & house of its principal leaders in 2018?

What spectacular terrorists or bandits operations have the DSS bursted aside being instrument of state terror to real or imaginary enemies of the government? Where was the DSS when BH terrorists wired money from the UAE to their supporter cells in Nigeria? No wonder Nigeria is a mess under this suppressive and oppressive government[/quote]
Re: Salihu Tanko-Yakasai: SSS Confirms The Arrest and Detention Of Ganduje's Ex-Aide by Rawhumper(m): 10:26pm On Feb 28, 2021

So one cant criticize the govt, well I do say it even inside barracks God is my witness that Bihari is not doing well. Soldiers hear me but they don't do anything....

As for DSS they are asslickers that don't know their left from right and their intelligence gathering is very poor.....they better focus on Bokoharam and Bandits.

quote author=chatinent post=99473050]Shameless and unprofessional.

Buhari ruling by silent decrees and edicts under the veil of democracy.[/quote]
Re: Salihu Tanko-Yakasai: SSS Confirms The Arrest and Detention Of Ganduje's Ex-Aide by chatinent: 12:43am On Mar 01, 2021
All of them are theives.

Rawhumper:

quote author=chatinent post=99473050]Shameless and unprofessional.

Buhari ruling by silent decrees and edicts under the veil of democracy.
Re: Salihu Tanko-Yakasai: SSS Confirms The Arrest and Detention Of Ganduje's Ex-Aide by calcal: 2:40am On Mar 01, 2021
aremuforlife:
The same thing they would have done to Igboho yesterday, they would have denied it at first and wait for the situation to go down, they will now, yes he is with us.

Seriously, the DSS really want to pick the guy but something happened at that scene that no one wants to talk about.

I wish to have enough charms so that I can be killing the DSS and Youtube the processing!
Re: Salihu Tanko-Yakasai: SSS Confirms The Arrest and Detention Of Ganduje's Ex-Aide by Kingspin(m): 9:04pm On Mar 14, 2021
You deten him to stop others who wish to say the truth about how useless his government are.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

VP Osinbajo Preaches At Aso Villa Chapel(photos) / Kwara Youths Threaten To Recall Saraki, Accuse Him Of Pursuing Personal Interest / Buhari Joins Tinubu At The Opening Of 10th Bola Tinubu's Colloquium(pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.