Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,433 members, 7,917,350 topics. Date: Sunday, 11 August 2024 at 12:48 AM

Head Over Heels - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Head Over Heels (572 Views)

Crime Track On The Heels Of Hitmen / Achilles Heels: A Greek Mythology / Poem:. HIGH. HEELS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Head Over Heels by OMOSEFE12(f): 12:33am On Feb 28, 2021
Hey guys it my first time posting a story on naira land but that doesn't mean I haven't been writing before

Ok guys head over heels is about a young lady mimidoo who had have her life all planned and mapped out but was cut short by a sudden marriage to the rich village champion who has no regards for women but as fate would have it life look an unexpected twist and she decided to take a bold step that led to her liberation,also is Jason who wish to find true love not for what he has but for who he is....will his desire be able to come through Find out guys�� also Kimberly mimidoo bestie who encounter challenges in her love life will she be able to conquer ? Ok guys tell me what you think of my story line
Well for now I will update every Saturday, Sunday and Wednesday
Gracias
Re: Head Over Heels by chatinent: 12:37am On Feb 28, 2021
I'm interested.

Please use proper nouns so we can differentiate names of persons.
Re: Head Over Heels by OMOSEFE12(f): 5:17pm On Mar 06, 2021
Mimidoo

Steeping out of the exam hall feeling exhausted and tired as hell,wait did I just say tired as hell?? That an understatement I feel like the weight of a truck is being placed on me

As I stepped out of the faculty building I felt someone crashed on me accompanied by loud screaming

Whoaaaaa
Congratulations my fowl is finally a graduate,a certified computer scientist....whoaaaaa" Kimberly kept on screaming into my ear

I sigh tiredly and rolled my eyes in frustration
Can somebody just remove this cow from my body

Thanks a lot it not everyday you have someone screaming like a slowpoke for you I feel so honored milady" I said sarcastically giving her a mockery bow

You are welcome fowl

She kept on ranting on how a course mate of hers was caught cheating and how the lecture kept on suspecting her

Yeah Kimberly can be a talkative which is a complete opposite of me but we hit it off immediately at our first encounter during our fresh man year and became room mates that was how I became stop to this cow

Mimidoo there will be a graduation party at the hotel down the street hope you are attending

Are you really asking me that or u just want to hear my lovely voice it not as if my opinion really Matters right now cause if I am to say no you don't mind getting a towing van to tow me to the event

She erupt in an uncontrollable manner at my choice of words

Well you know better" she said
I hate you I screamed
I love you my dear sweet fowl" she replied blowing me kisses in the air

##########################
Jason stepped out of the gym looking breath taking as always and made a small jog to his car
Not that he wasn't unaware of the looks he hits especially from the female folks but he was used to getting such attention where ever he goes

Jason was someone who can be boldly describe as handsome,his well tone chocolate skin,lean muscular arms,broad shoulders and a height to die for,his dark curly hair that always give away the fact that he is a mulatto ( an half cast or someone if a mixed race or thereabouts)

He couldn't deny the fact that he enjoy the attention moreover it wasn't his fault nature decided to bestow on him such beauty

As he made to made to enter his care he heard a soft feminine voice behind him

Helooo" she said shyly fondly with her fingers

Yeah good evening" he replied

Please can you give me and my friends a lift to the junction so we can get a taxi cause it hard to get one here

He looked over her shoulders to see two other girls giggling excitedly among themselves

Yeah no probs
Ok thanks" she said excitedly and gesture for them to join her

They all hopped in

Thanks for the ride that chorus as they got to the junction

Ur welcome

I hope you don't mind what your name she asked

Jason and you
Mirabel" she said

Wow what a lovely name for a sweet lady like you he said

Thanks" she replied trying hard to hide her blush

Sorry if you don't mind erh I don't know if you can give me your number" she asked stuttering

Sure you can have it

I chuckled at the look of surprised on the face of her friends

Ok thanks take care she said
I zoomed off humming to soledad by Westlife playing from the stereo
Re: Head Over Heels by OMOSEFE12(f): 5:20pm On Mar 06, 2021
Please guys forgive my grammatical error
Re: Head Over Heels by OMOSEFE12(f): 2:15pm On Mar 07, 2021
Chapter 2

Mimidoo opened her eyes and closed it immediately as the Ray's of the sun hit her face,she opened slowly to adjust to the Ray's of light

Yawning lazily,today is going to be a boring day she thought
She had traveled home despite the plea for Kimberly to accompany her to Lagos where her dad will be able to get them a good paying job through his connection but she had however declined,it was a tempting offer tho but she wanted to make it on her own so she could one day boast of her own sucess

She sighed tiredly,she hasn't been able to come up with something yet but she hoped she would soon

Mimidoo.......mimidoooo ohh" he mother called from the door

Yes Mama

Please open up

She got up and made her way to the door

Good morning Mama she said as she opened the door for her mother

Good morning my daughter

Hope you slept well??

Yes Mama

Please when you are done with the chores can you come to the shop later on

Erh mama m supposed to help dooshima at her salon today

Tell your elder sister  that I want you to run some errands for me you will be going to the market to get the ingredients you will be needing to prepare a very delicious meal for our visitor tonight

What visitor she asked with a raised brow

Her mother smiled sheeply
Well you would find our soon ohh my daughter

Tho confused she still didn't ask anymore questions as her mother won't divulge it

Ok mama see you later

#####################
Jason sat comfortable in the swivel chair in his office feeling very exhausted and tired,he just completed his ward round and decided to rest a bit before going home

Just as he was doozing off the ringing of his phone jolted him up

Oh oh who is this na" he said hitting his legs dramatically on the floor as he picked up the phone

Hello" came the response from the other end of the phone

Yeah good afternoon
He said waiting patiently for a response which he wasn't getting any time soon,seems the person lost his or her voice  he thought as he was almost tempted to end the call

Afternoon" came the reply

Oh you have finally found your voice abi he thought in his head

Please who is on the line

It Mirabel the girl  at the gym the other day

Oh how are you doing

M fine and you

M ok I was wondering if you were busy" she said rushing out each words like she was scared or something

Why asking" he probed

I would want us to hang out but of you are busy no prob

Not so fast angel m free tonight and besides I can give up whatever m doing to see you" he said flirting with her on the phone

Oh really thanks

Yeah so can I pick you up by 7" he said
Despite she made the   first move he had to take it up from there as the man

Yeah why not

Ok text me your address

Alright no prob" she said and hung up

Well he thinks he should give it a try anyway she was quite the bold one and he loves confident ladies"he thought as me made his way out of the office so as to get home on time to freshen up

Well well this is my first story on nairaland feel free to tell me your opinion guys

Gracias ���������
Re: Head Over Heels by OMOSEFE12(f): 10:53pm On May 09, 2021
Kimberly was curled up on the sofa,a bucket of popcorn lying carelessly beside her with her eyes glued to the TV she was watching the newly released coming to America parte two,she just hoped it wasn't overated as her colleague kept ranting endlessly about it in the office the previous day her curiosity had taken the better part of her and she decided to get it to while away time since she  lives alone and wasn't an early sleeper

Her attention was diverted by the ringing of the door bell
Who could that be she thought as she made her way to the door

Opening the door she squealed in excitement and suprise as she jumped on Alex her boyfriend,how couldn't she just thought of it that this fish was playing a trick with her

He had traveled to new York last week with his dad for a business trip and told her he won't be returning until  next week Tuesday and this was Monday she didn't even suspect when he called to enquire about her whereabouts

Fish you pranked me she hit him playfully on his chest as he engulfed her in a bear hug

Is that how to welcome your boyfriend you missed like hell? He enquired with a raised brow
She this one oh who missed you " she said as she rolled her eyes in mockery

Just admit it dummy" Alex chuckled at her pretecnce
See this one you bring new York come She asked sarcastically
Anyway baby I missed you so much he said as he plant feathery kisses on her neck

She giggled in excitement
Babe I missed you so much infact m putting off this tv all I want to do right now is to cuddle in bed with you all night but before that lets fix something to eat" she said as she sent him a seductive wink

How about I eat you for dinner" he said tilting his head backward to watch her reaction
Pervert if you eat me what will I now eat
Ok let do it this way,you fix something to eat while I have you for dinner

You are crazy oh infact come and go
He burst out laughing
M going no where babe" he responded and in one swift move lifted her in his arm as she screamed in excitemen,as they made way to her room ranting on and on how they missed each other
###############

Mimidoo sang cheerfully as she took the part that led to the market,she greeted sedoo as they cross part
Good afternoon my wife how are you doing
Your wife? She asked looking at him with disgust
You will be my wife soon or you don't want it?? Do you know how many girls dying go have me " he said proudly
M not those girls m mimidoo" she said proudly
Ok oh take care
And you too" she said and continued her journey to the market wondering who the guest was that her parents was making such preparation for she had asked severally but her parents were not ready to spill the beans to her and her sister

Well until then she said, deciding not to bother herself with something so insignificant

(1) (Reply)

Ghostwriters Needed For Long Term Work / The Last Temptation / How And Where Can I Raise Money For My Business?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.