Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,755 members, 7,875,892 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 12:56 AM

If Your Girlfriend Does Any Of These 4 Things, Marry Her - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If Your Girlfriend Does Any Of These 4 Things, Marry Her (637 Views)

What My New Girlfriend Does Everyday / My Girlfriend Does This Everytime / My Girlfriend Does Not Get Wet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If Your Girlfriend Does Any Of These 4 Things, Marry Her by AmeboReports: 7:54am On Feb 28, 2021
Being in love with the right lady will make your relationship sweeter. But does she do any of these 4 things for you? If yes, marry her, if no run, away from that kind of relationship.

In this post, I will share with you some strange things a girl will do when she loves you in truth. These things are for people in love and those ready to fall in love.

Use the link below to find out what these are.
https://naijadailys.com.ng/if-your-girlfriend-does-any-of-these-4-things-marry-her/
Re: If Your Girlfriend Does Any Of These 4 Things, Marry Her by EmekaBlue(m): 7:57am On Feb 28, 2021
Kai. My girl no dey do anyone of d 4 u listed o.
sad
Re: If Your Girlfriend Does Any Of These 4 Things, Marry Her by tigook: 7:59am On Feb 28, 2021
Ok
Re: If Your Girlfriend Does Any Of These 4 Things, Marry Her by fati2001(m): 8:00am On Feb 28, 2021
EmekaBlue:
Kai. My girl no dey do anyone of d 4 ur listed o.
sad

she's not ur slave or servant.

1 Like

Re: If Your Girlfriend Does Any Of These 4 Things, Marry Her by EmekaBlue(m): 8:02am On Feb 28, 2021
fati2001:

she's not ur slave or servant.
A woman/girlfriend/wife is a helper. She doesn't help but gain from me like a leech.

Infact this post is making me have a good rethink of my relationship with her ass

2 Likes

Re: If Your Girlfriend Does Any Of These 4 Things, Marry Her by fati2001(m): 8:05am On Feb 28, 2021
[s]
EmekaBlue:
A woman/girlfriend/wife is a helper. She doesn't help but gain from me like a leech.

Infact this post is making me have a good rethink of my relationship with her ass
[/s]

1 Like

Re: If Your Girlfriend Does Any Of These 4 Things, Marry Her by xest(m): 8:38am On Feb 28, 2021
La click la bend
Re: If Your Girlfriend Does Any Of These 4 Things, Marry Her by VictoriaNkechi(f): 10:48am On Feb 28, 2021
I do all for my bf
Re: If Your Girlfriend Does Any Of These 4 Things, Marry Her by Ekejoestar(m): 11:09am On Feb 28, 2021
Bia mr op, post dat story here, nobody dey click anything.
La click, la pen!$, la curve

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

She's In Love But Not In Her Right Senses . / How Does Oyo Town Look. I Have A Business There / Lagos Girls Are Just Too Smart. Labake God Will Punish You!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.