Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,284 members, 7,977,881 topics. Date: Thursday, 17 October 2024 at 02:55 PM

How To Become Rich In Nigeria. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Become Rich In Nigeria. (235 Views)

Would Dangote Be This Rich In America? / 4 Online Businesses With Low Startup Capital That Will Make You Rich In 2018 / How Can A Person Living In Nigeria Become Rich? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Become Rich In Nigeria. by Ade1bowale(m): 8:44am On Feb 28, 2021
Hello to my fellow Nigerians,

This is your brother, son and friend, today I will like to share with you guys a very great idea and one of the best strategy that the most successful people in the world know, this principle will help you in a lot of ways.

Firstly, this will help you become more accountable and successful, it will also help you to grow faster on the financial ladder.

So let's get started.

Many time people say that they want to be rich but the thing is we are our own problem, but the truth is that it isn't our fault. It is just human nature.

What do I mean

I will like to explain first what assets and liabilities mean, now you might already know this but just read on and get the main point.

In simple terms according to [url]richdad.com[/url] an asset is anything that puts money into your pocket, while a liability is anything that takes money out of your pocket.

Now how does this affect your financial status.

The truth is if you were given birth to with a silver spoon then you might not really need this, but if like me and many others you are trying to grow and create wealth by yourself, then make sure you hold this tight.

Understanding this will change your life financially.

Most people are poor because of the fact that they just want to impress others, not knowing that that is not good.

Anything that takes money out of your pocket should be avoided if you want to be financially free. Get my point, I'm not saying you should become an akagon, rather make sure you focus on getting assets.

Look at this

imagine that you are working a 9-5 job, with a salary of 50k a month, you save and then you get yourself a very beautiful car of 3 million naira, cool right, you can now cruise around and earn the respect of a car owner.

But what if instead of buying a car, you bought a house and then rented it out, do you know what's going to happen, then you have acquired an asset, and now instead of money coming in from only your job, you now have two sources of income, your job and your rented house.

Now this is the principle that the rich use to build wealth.

Now imagine again that you followed the same steps and bought yourself another house and another house and another house.

Now you have many streams of income.

This is the stage where you can now quit your job, buy whatever amount of liabilities you want.

This time around it's your money that is working for you.

How sweet will that be.

You seat down and just continue receiving alert of rents paid, due to your smartness.

Now again look back what if you just bought a car back then when you could have gotten your first rental property, you would have been buying fuel with your hard earned money and by now the car would have become old, but you will still be dependent on your job.

I hope you implement this because this is the only strategy that the rich use to become richer and that is what the poor people didn't know.

Now the only problem is that building a house costs a lot of money. That's why I want to introduce you to another type of business that is very easy to start and can still help you create passive income.
It's called affiliate marketing, it's very easy to start and scale it. Read about it here https://gideonempire.com/start--in-nigeria/

(1) (Reply)

The Many Implications Of The Nigerian Cryptocurrency Ban / Supplies Of Sodium Lauryl Sulfate Sls Needle!!!!!!!sodium Lauryl Sulphate!!!!!!! / Starting A Business With Zero Naira

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.