Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,406 members, 7,947,690 topics. Date: Friday, 13 September 2024 at 06:59 AM

Of All Christain Churches, Which Are U Convinced Truely Exhibit Love & Humility? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Of All Christain Churches, Which Are U Convinced Truely Exhibit Love & Humility? (369 Views)

How Reno Omokri Convinced Daddy Freeze To Apologise To Bishop Oyedepo / Message To All Christain / God Himself Convinced Me Tithing Was Right - Pastor Adeboye (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Of All Christain Churches, Which Are U Convinced Truely Exhibit Love & Humility? by XshegzzyeeiX: 10:17am On Feb 28, 2021
For me, (based on personal experience, happenings within my environment) Jehovah witness stands out.

No one else comes closer.

Sir/Ma, share your thoughts.
Happy Sunday.

Warm Regards...

1 Like

Re: Of All Christain Churches, Which Are U Convinced Truely Exhibit Love & Humility? by 2special(m): 10:38am On Feb 28, 2021
Depending on each residing Pastor on each branch cuz have seen worst Jehovah witness branch....
Re: Of All Christain Churches, Which Are U Convinced Truely Exhibit Love & Humility? by pyyxxaro: 11:20am On Feb 28, 2021
XshegzzyeeiX:
For me, (based on personal experience, happenings within my environment) Jehovah witness stands out.

Happy Sunday.

Warm Regards...

Ayelala

because they always dash their customers fowl and bushmeat after service
Re: Of All Christain Churches, Which Are U Convinced Truely Exhibit Love & Humility? by XshegzzyeeiX: 11:47am On Feb 28, 2021
pyyxxaro:

Ayelala

because they always dash their customers fowl and bushmeat after service
undecided sir, nawa 4 U o.
Re: Of All Christain Churches, Which Are U Convinced Truely Exhibit Love & Humility? by MaxInDHouse(m): 12:19pm On Feb 28, 2021
You mentioned LOVE and HUMILITY!

The whole world know that Jehovah's Witnesses truly have LOVE amongst themselves! John 13:34-35

And as for HUMILITY no Religion come close because only Jehovah's Witnesses goes to meet people at home and no matter what you say or do they're ever GENTLE with MILD TEMPER and DEEP RESPECT! 1Peter 3:15

Let anyone come out to refute this then present a better performing group of worshipers who will go and meet people at home only to leave quietly after being insulted like Jehovah's Witnesses! Matthew 10:12-13 smiley

XshegzzyeeiX:

Happy Sunday.

Warm Regards...

1 Like

Re: Of All Christain Churches, Which Are U Convinced Truely Exhibit Love & Humility? by XshegzzyeeiX: 12:34pm On Feb 28, 2021
MaxInDHouse:
You mentioned LOVE and HUMILITY!

The whole world know that Jehovah's Witnesses truly have LOVE amongst themselves! John 13:34-35

And as for HUMILITY no Religion come close because only Jehovah's Witnesses goes to meet people at home and no matter what you say or do they're ever GENTLE with MILD TEMPER and DEEP RESPECT! 1Peter 3:15

Let anyone come out to refute this then present a better performing group of worshipers who will go and meet people at home only to leave quietly after being insulted like Jehovah's Witnesses! Matthew 10:12-13 smiley

Good afternoon sir.

cheesy Xo true

Are you a member of JW wink
Re: Of All Christain Churches, Which Are U Convinced Truely Exhibit Love & Humility? by paltielx: 12:42pm On Feb 28, 2021
XshegzzyeeiX:

Happy Sunday.

Warm Regards...
Yes o to me it's Jehovah's witnesses, infact it reminds me of what Jesus said at John 13:35. That all will know you are my disciples-if you have love among yourself
Re: Of All Christain Churches, Which Are U Convinced Truely Exhibit Love & Humility? by MaxInDHouse(m): 2:22pm On Feb 28, 2021
Good afternoon Sir!
I was a Muslim before but now a JW, lost all my families here in Nigeria few still relate with me but i once travelled to a far distant land only to discover that i've gotten families all over this planet simply because i became one of JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES.
Surely Jesus was 100% correct with everything he said about true Christianity! Mark 10:28-30 smiley

XshegzzyeeiX:

Good afternoon sir.
cheesy Xo true
Are you a member of JW wink

1 Like

Re: Of All Christain Churches, Which Are U Convinced Truely Exhibit Love & Humility? by XshegzzyeeiX: 2:33pm On Feb 28, 2021
MaxInDHouse:
Good afternoon Sir!
I was a Muslim before but now a JW, lost all my families here in Nigeria few still relate with me but i once travelled to a far distant land only to discover that i've gotten families all over this planet simply because i became one of JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES.
Surely Jesus was 100% correct with everything he said about true Christianity! Mark 10:28-30 smiley

cool

Wonderful.
I'm glad you're happy and have found fulfillment. May Jehovah continually bless and protect you.

1 Like

Re: Of All Christain Churches, Which Are U Convinced Truely Exhibit Love & Humility? by MaxInDHouse(m): 2:53pm On Feb 28, 2021
XshegzzyeeiX:

cool
Wonderful.
I'm glad you're happy and have found fulfillment. May Jehovah continually bless and protect you.
Please keep in touch with God's people!
Jesus came back and commissioned Christianity after almost 2,000 years that Satan misled the churches. In 1919 Jesus chose the Organization of JWs to kick off with the preaching and teaching from house to house and door to door again, in May 2019 the Governing Body of JWs released a study edition saying "We are in the last of the last days" and suddenly Covid19 marks 100 years that this Organization has been doing this work.
So it's like 1919 ~ 2019 with Covid19 stay with God's people we will soon be there!

1 Like

Re: Of All Christain Churches, Which Are U Convinced Truely Exhibit Love & Humility? by XshegzzyeeiX: 3:07pm On Feb 28, 2021
MaxInDHouse:

Jesus came back and commissioned Christianity after almost 2,000 years that Satan misled the churches. In 1919 Jesus chose the Organization of JWs to kick off with the preaching and teaching from house to house and door to door again, in May 2019 the Governing Body of JWs released a study edition saying "We are in the last of the last days" and suddenly Covid19 marks 100 years that this Organization has been doing this work.
So it's like 1919 ~ 2019 with Covid19 stay with God's people we will soon be there!

We share same line of thoughts.
Anyway, my topmost priority at the moment is eradicating myself from this perpetual poverty and abject misery.
Brokeness is not of the Lord, and I remain optimistic of a better life.

God bless you.
Re: Of All Christain Churches, Which Are U Convinced Truely Exhibit Love & Humility? by MaxInDHouse(m): 3:24pm On Feb 28, 2021
Hmmmmmmmmmmmm just pray that you survive what is coming ahead.
Most poor people today don't know how fortunate they are in this end time, things will still gets harder but he that is down need fear no fall, no matter how hard the things get those used to squeezing themselves through will manage but what about those with silver spoon?
So this is the time to rely fully on God, riches will soon fail (disappoint) all those trusting in it! smiley

XshegzzyeeiX:

We share same line of thoughts.
Anyway, my topmost priority at the moment is eradicating myself from this perpetual poverty and abject misery.
Brokeness is not of the Lord, and I remain optimistic of a better life. God bless you.
Re: Of All Christain Churches, Which Are U Convinced Truely Exhibit Love & Humility? by sonmvayina(m): 3:33pm On Feb 28, 2021
Pyrate confratanity...
Re: Of All Christain Churches, Which Are U Convinced Truely Exhibit Love & Humility? by XshegzzyeeiX: 3:46pm On Feb 28, 2021
MaxInDHouse:
Hmmmmmmmmmmmm just pray that you survive what is coming ahead.
Most poor people today don't know how fortunate they are in this end time, things will still gets harder but he that is down need fear no fall, no matter how hard the things get those used to squeezing themselves through will manage but what about those with silver spoon?
So this is the time to rely fully on God, riches will soon fail (disappoint) all those trusting in it! smiley

cheesy Apt
Re: Of All Christain Churches, Which Are U Convinced Truely Exhibit Love & Humility? by pointblank247(m): 7:50pm On Feb 28, 2021
Sabbath churches
Re: Of All Christain Churches, Which Are U Convinced Truely Exhibit Love & Humility? by Nobody: 11:21pm On Feb 28, 2021
MaxInDHouse:

am joining you . Am already studying. I still know I have much to learn. My whole family have made up our minds.we want to worship JEHOVAH from now till When the new world comes
Re: Of All Christain Churches, Which Are U Convinced Truely Exhibit Love & Humility? by MaxInDHouse(m): 5:27am On Mar 01, 2021
See you at the beach soccer in Paradise! Luke 23:43
Viknat:
am joining you . Am already studying. I still know I have much to learn. My whole family have made up our minds.we want to worship JEHOVAH from now till When the new world comes

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Divine Names Of God And Meaning / He Joined Cult At Age 16 But God Of Chosen Delivered Him / Demon Possession And Exorcism, Thoughts....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.