Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,146 members, 7,880,598 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 10:01 PM

Kidnapped Zamfara Schoolgirls Released - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kidnapped Zamfara Schoolgirls Released (21128 Views)

Jangebe Schoolgirls: Tanko Yakasai Confirms Arrest Of Salihu Tanko Yakasai / Sheikh Gumi Speaks On Zamfara Schoolgirls' Abduction / Bandits Kidnap 300 Schoolgirls In Jangebe, Zamfara State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kidnapped Zamfara Schoolgirls Released by snoopanddre(m): 1:15pm On Feb 28, 2021
Subtle way of empowerment to their folkz, people by d Fulani govt through payment of ransoms and all that using Nigerian oil money. These kidnappings na game play, I only pity d children involved.
Re: Kidnapped Zamfara Schoolgirls Released by snoopanddre(m): 1:20pm On Feb 28, 2021
Warripikine:

Pls someone should inform me When bandits will start selling their admission forms?? 2021/2022 session
Click like if you're also interested..
smart warri pikin
Re: Kidnapped Zamfara Schoolgirls Released by seunmsg(m): 1:23pm On Feb 28, 2021
lexy2014:

D question is why is d govt reluctant to do d needful despite d obvious points u raised?

Politics and ethnic sentiments.
Re: Kidnapped Zamfara Schoolgirls Released by Perfectsouth(m): 1:26pm On Feb 28, 2021
grin
Warripikine:

Pls someone should inform me When bandits will start selling their admission forms?? 2021/2022 session
Click like if you're also interested..
Re: Kidnapped Zamfara Schoolgirls Released by fashrola(m): 1:39pm On Feb 28, 2021
seunmsg:
I hope this is the last time kidnappers will ever be allowed to stroll into a school premises and kidnap hundreds of students. Government across board must now muster the political will to deal with these criminals.

Enough of playing ethnic and religious politics with this banditry issue. These guys are well known in the north. Smoke them out from the forest and bring down the full weight of the military on them without sentiments or any other considerations.

LMFAO, tell PMB aka Chief of Staff to Terrorism and Banditry to muster the courage and stop being a simp

Shey him wife don leave am waka go UAE dey go service Saudi Prince because he's a weakling in private and lion in public affairs

We are fed up with incessant killings, Banditry, Kidnapping in the country

He should man up and get his strong arse to work!!!
Re: Kidnapped Zamfara Schoolgirls Released by Warripikine: 1:44pm On Feb 28, 2021
seunmsg:
I hope this is the last time kidnappers will ever be allowed to stroll into a school premises and kidnap hundreds of students. Government across board must now muster the political will to deal with these criminals.

Enough of playing ethnic and religious politics with this banditry issue. These guys are well known in the north. Smoke them out from the forest and bring down the full weight of the military on them without sentiments or any other considerations.
Lols my brother, I believe your belief
Re: Kidnapped Zamfara Schoolgirls Released by Rubbiish(m): 1:48pm On Feb 28, 2021
Bola146:
Good news. But government should prevent any all schools from kidnapping especially the boarding schools.
Lol & u think our govt is capable of doing this?
Re: Kidnapped Zamfara Schoolgirls Released by profbray(m): 1:53pm On Feb 28, 2021
Bandit don cash out already
Re: Kidnapped Zamfara Schoolgirls Released by Funkeshuga(m): 1:55pm On Feb 28, 2021
other kids are going for excursion in urban areas and expose places but Northerners are taking theirs to the forest and exposing their girl child to see big gbola

too bad to be a Northerners this trying time, it's even more worse to be a girl child from that miserable region
Re: Kidnapped Zamfara Schoolgirls Released by tommykiwi(m): 2:00pm On Feb 28, 2021
Marvieduke:
I just pray they were not sexually molested.
It was all a set up or a planned kidnap, so none of them will be touched.
Re: Kidnapped Zamfara Schoolgirls Released by Blackdisciple(m): 2:10pm On Feb 28, 2021
So those bandits keeps on cashing out every week oo..
You sure say man no go go join bandit too
Re: Kidnapped Zamfara Schoolgirls Released by Ezmans: 2:12pm On Feb 28, 2021
Oshibodoo:
V
sheik gumi is my man of the year
Re: Kidnapped Zamfara Schoolgirls Released by floss(m): 2:35pm On Feb 28, 2021
I trust southerners when they will start their own kidnapping, it will get out of hand... very soon everyone will engage into the trade, northern elites involved in it are apprentice,they are still learning they are kidnapping less than 500 school children and this Government keep on doing nothing.

I laugh in swahili... since this Government is encouraging crime and insecurity, they should get ready because once southerners get involve in the trade, many politicians, doctors, teachers, government top workers will be kidnapped...
So many Nigerians are out to help this government destroy the country.. everyone has given up, it's just a matter of time before this entire country will be an ash....

Nigeria is a very big mistake, only God knows why it's still existing, government should stop thinking that they are helping to keep it together, once Nigeria fulfill it's purpose on earth, it will stop existing.

The Big Question is

What is the purpose of Nigeria in this world?

Like I said, southerners will soon key into the new Oil which is kidnapping.
Re: Kidnapped Zamfara Schoolgirls Released by Houstency(m): 2:38pm On Feb 28, 2021
Is this verified?

Re: Kidnapped Zamfara Schoolgirls Released by jacoik(m): 2:55pm On Feb 28, 2021
Warripikine:
Pls someone should inform me When bandits will start selling their admission forms for 2021/2022 session
bunkering is way too risky..
lolxxxxx hahahaha I don die here. u mean bros gumi dem dey sell admission form?
Re: Kidnapped Zamfara Schoolgirls Released by Warripikine: 2:58pm On Feb 28, 2021
jacoik:
lolxxxxx hahahaha I don die here. u mean bros gumi dem dey sell admission form?
Dey there
Re: Kidnapped Zamfara Schoolgirls Released by Easyosafo: 2:59pm On Feb 28, 2021
SHEIKH GUMI MINISTRY IS REALLY PROGRESSING .
Re: Kidnapped Zamfara Schoolgirls Released by PrinceMajestic: 3:29pm On Feb 28, 2021
Igboarecriminal:
Hmm. I hope there will be no another kidnap students.

Sometimes we forget that Chickens are evolutionary descendant of the ferocious T-Rex.

Some instincts from the Jurassic Era can spring up sometimes you know.
dumb terrorist you cant write a simple sentence. I am shocked that a terrorist like you know about evolution too. Allahandmohammedarecriminals. Simple sentence is making you disgrace yourself and your terrorist tribe. When I was in north out every 10 northerners only 1 or none can speak simple english. The 1 that speaks it is rubbish english like your type. All you know is terrorism and boko haram a.k.a "ba turanci" some of you terrorist almost attacked me in katsina for askin question in english as a stranger but you're here writing about t.rex you know nothing about. Dumb terrorist, may the pig that dug up and ate the body of SAW eat your body when your fellow terrorists finally murder you. Stupid terrorist northner
Re: Kidnapped Zamfara Schoolgirls Released by Myself2(m): 3:49pm On Feb 28, 2021
Only the "bandits", Gumi and northern politicians know exactly the politics they are playing with all these kidnapping stunts. But they should know that the trauma could leave everlasting emotional scars on the innocent school children they are using as pawns on their satanic chess game
Re: Kidnapped Zamfara Schoolgirls Released by Coinbased: 4:34pm On Feb 28, 2021
After payment
Re: Kidnapped Zamfara Schoolgirls Released by bdauran: 4:49pm On Feb 28, 2021
I am from zamfara. This news is not true, they are still in custody

1 Like

Re: Kidnapped Zamfara Schoolgirls Released by Nobody: 4:52pm On Feb 28, 2021
seunmsg:

It won't be the last time coz u and ur family never get una own. Wait for it. Supporter of evil

1 Like

Re: Kidnapped Zamfara Schoolgirls Released by DAVE5(m): 5:44pm On Feb 28, 2021
olatade:
I swear naija na PS 4 grin grin grin

Bubu don upgrade to ps5, u still dey use 4, things dey happen for 5 ohh
Re: Kidnapped Zamfara Schoolgirls Released by olatade(m): 6:42pm On Feb 28, 2021
DAVE5:

grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Kidnapped Zamfara Schoolgirls Released by wingmanIII: 6:49pm On Feb 28, 2021
Oyiboman69:
Northern problem....

Buhari is the true undertaker. No doubt
Re: Kidnapped Zamfara Schoolgirls Released by Oshokalo: 7:10pm On Feb 28, 2021
so theirs no video or picture bah
Re: Kidnapped Zamfara Schoolgirls Released by blackmantis: 7:38pm On Feb 28, 2021
Where are the kidnappers?

Where are the bandits?
Re: Kidnapped Zamfara Schoolgirls Released by 9icevibes(m): 9:55am On Mar 01, 2021
Amazing
Re: Kidnapped Zamfara Schoolgirls Released by baralatie(m): 11:29am On Mar 01, 2021
Marvieduke:
I just pray they were not sexually molested.
you wanna bet
Re: Kidnapped Zamfara Schoolgirls Released by baralatie(m): 11:29am On Mar 01, 2021
DAVE5:

see mouth

grin

1 Like

Re: Kidnapped Zamfara Schoolgirls Released by baralatie(m): 11:30am On Mar 01, 2021
Myself2:
Only the "bandits", Gumi and northern politicians know exactly the politics they are playing with all these kidnapping stunts. But they should know that the trauma could leave everlasting emotional scars on the innocent school children they are using as pawns on their satanic chess game
they don't care

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Agony On Shagamu-ogijo mosinmi-ikorodu Road / Udom Emmanuel Visits Akwa Ibom Young Engineers In Turkey (Photos) / 2019: Give Me Time To Decide To Run, Buhari Tells APC Govs

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.