Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,740 members, 7,915,053 topics. Date: Thursday, 08 August 2024 at 03:34 PM

Gani Adams Meets Sunday Igboho (Photos) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gani Adams Meets Sunday Igboho (Photos) (54379 Views)

Protesters In Ibadan Demand The Release Of Sunday Igboho (Photos) / Oduduwa Rally Holds In Canada In Solidarity With Sunday Igboho (photos) / Femi Fani Kayode Visits Sunday Igboho (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Re: Gani Adams Meets Sunday Igboho (Photos) by Elzakzaky: 9:06am On Mar 01, 2021
seunjungle1:

Bringing or comparing Sunday igboho to people like Elzakzaky or dansuki really shows that you don't know what you're talking about.

E pele mr historian. I only mentioned Elzakzaky, Dansuki and Sowore to buttress the point that if the fg picks sunday igboho up, heaven will not fall. Everybody go answer im papa name ni.
My question for you is this, was sunday igboho right to rain insult on the highly revered Oonirisa. was he right to rain abuses on Tinubu, gsm, etc.
Re: Gani Adams Meets Sunday Igboho (Photos) by TrueNigerian300: 11:51am On Mar 01, 2021
Elzakzaky:

E pele mr historian. I only mentioned Elzakzaky, Dansuki and Sowore to buttress the point that if the fg picks sunday igboho up, heaven will not fall. Everybody go answer im papa name ni.
My question for you is this, was sunday igboho right to rain insult on the highly revered Oonirisa. was he right to rain abuses on Tinubu, gsm, etc.

Dude can you stop the worshiping of these fools you are mentioning Where is the useless Onnirisa when people are killed? Where is the useless Tinubu when people are killed? The same Tinubu that once said he doesn't believe in one Nigeria, now he want to sell people because of his useless ambition Is Tinubu ambition greater than that of his people? They will all be killed when things go south for betraying their people? What is your job as a leader if not to defend your people? Why are they all silent? So what is paining you is the fact that he abused your small gods Smh!!!

Like I said put yourself in the shoes of the victims and let's see whether you will defend the useless leaders. You want people to respect fools who called themselves leaders? If they had done something about the menace before now, would there be need for his actions. They failed to do their jobs as leaders and yet you blame him not the fools you called leaders.

1 Like

Re: Gani Adams Meets Sunday Igboho (Photos) by HORLADSTAR(m): 5:54pm On Mar 01, 2021
Sagay212:

Let's go where? Na by meeting it by action. The cursed makinde is colluding with fulani masters to arrest igboho and other yoruba elders are looking like dundees and not speaking up. Fulani govt granting amnesty to bandits and terrorists but killing protesters and wanting to arrest igboho in the south.

baba no dey talk wetin be una no know, you say GSM is colluding with fulani masters, how?
he is from an opposition party and there's limit to what he can say.
we the Ibadan ppl ain't complaining of our amiable governor.
thank you

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

APC's Uba Sani Wins Kaduna Governorship Election / FG To Take Possession Of Looted Benin Bronze When Returned From Germany / Seyi Tinubu Meets E-Money, Yul Edochie, Odumeje, Sings Nigerian Old Anthem

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.