Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,230 members, 7,897,215 topics. Date: Monday, 22 July 2024 at 10:22 AM

Schooling In Malaysia - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Schooling In Malaysia (1162 Views)

Schooling In Federal Or State University Is A Waste Of Time:::::::::::::::: / Online Schooling In Nigeria / Confused About University Schooling In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Schooling In Malaysia by ifeis(m): 11:31am On Jul 06, 2007
please anybody out here knows about schooling in malaysia.im interested in earning a degree there.Will like to know the good schools ova there and what their fees is like
Re: Schooling In Malaysia by tokchic(f): 12:28pm On Jul 06, 2007
visit www.studymalaysia.com you'll find all the information you need or better still do a google search on study in malaysia
Re: Schooling In Malaysia by rochi: 8:42pm On Jul 07, 2007
yes I know maybe you could send me mail @ rochi_rhoda@yahoo.com I will direct you to someone
Re: Schooling In Malaysia by apasico(m): 8:45pm On Jul 07, 2007
Do you want to study in Malaysia?

Then this is your time and opportunity.

No Visa Application
Affordable Tuition fee
Admission guaranteed
5 O’ level credit in WAEC or NECO only required (for undergraduates programs)
23 Years Below for Undergraduates
Masters Programs also available

The Guy in charge of the admission process in Malaysia is a Nigeria, and his name is Mr. Azubuike Chibundu. He works with the school and he is in charge of West African Admission. So if you meet the requirements you must be offered an admission. This is his number 00960172448980, when you call tell him that Marvin the school Representative in Nigeria gave you the Number to prove it, that is only if you are interested please. And I could also give you the number of a lady in Malaysia Embassy for confirmation, but that is when I see that the person is ready.

So, after confirmation and you are interested, you can contact me and I will tell you more about it. My numbers are 084-747691 (office), 08068581032 and 08057348819 (Mobile)
My emails are: acho@casaenterpriseit.com ; training@casaenterpriseit.com ; and marvinmoores@yahoo.com my name is Mr. Chinda Hanacho Marvin and the name of my company is CASA ENTERPRISES

If you know that you could also work as an Agent, you can also contact me.

NATURE OF OPERATION
INTI International University College is affiliated to many universities in CANADA, UK, AUSTRALIA, USA, and NEW ZEALAND. When a student has completed his or her 2 + 1 or 1 + 2(years) Degree Programme in INTI University, he or she can transfer to any university of his or her choice in any of the countries listed above. INTI International University College also offer 3 + 0 Degree Programmes, whereby the student can complete his or her studies in INTI University, Malaysia, and he will receive a certificate from the universities within the countries listed above.

So you still have a better opportunity to still go to that your dream country like; USA, CANADA, UK easily and affordably.

Hoping to get replies from only interested people only, please.

Thanks

THIS IS FOR REAL
Re: Schooling In Malaysia by Pain(m): 1:44pm On Jul 08, 2007
Well, You can visit the websites below. And hey beware of all these agents. Many have been bitten. You have been warned.

May I Add Make Sure You Come Prepared. undecided

There are No Opportunities for Work & Study Combined. Life is cheap but hard without a sponsor in Malaysia.

Don't believe anything short of this.

LINK: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_universities_in_Malaysia.

U can contact the Schools Directly. Beware of these Agents. A word is enough for the wise.

TIA. This Is Asia!
Re: Schooling In Malaysia by ifeis(m): 2:50pm On Jul 08, 2007
Thanx so much pain, i think i love ur advice the most, i have been contactin some schools recently,nilai international college and university of malaya inclusive.im plannin to sponsor myself really.how feasible do u think that is, u sound like u r there already
Re: Schooling In Malaysia by apasico(m): 4:07pm On Jul 08, 2007
Pain, what you said is real. They are really fake agents all over, but you know that it is best and easy if you are working with a real agent. I want to know if you are already in Malaysia, so you could confirm from INTI and know that I am an Authorized Agent. Even the Malaysia High Commission here in Nigeria, Knows about our Agency.

So anybody that wants to travel to malaysia to school and has the money can make all neccesary inquiries about our Agency, I have been in Malaysia myself.

So Pain if you are there you will do me a great favour by proving to this forum that I am a real Agent to the school I mentioned. Because that is the best way to go to malaysia by working with a real and authorized Agent.
Re: Schooling In Malaysia by uchetobi(f): 4:03pm On Jul 10, 2007
you can try Sweden and Finland. Education is free there
Re: Schooling In Malaysia by noah91(m): 10:45pm On May 18, 2018
Afonja and books are 5 and 6

(1) (Reply)

How Good Is National Open University Of Nigeria / Free Ebooks / 2009 Nov/dec Weac Gce Out: Go Check Ur Resulthey

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.