Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,423 members, 7,881,552 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 11:37 PM

my review on laptop Vacuum Coolers - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / my review on laptop Vacuum Coolers (472 Views)

MASSIVE DISCOUNT ON LAPTOP &COMPUTER ACCESSORIES FOR BULK /WHOLESALE BUYER / Help! Slow Internet On Laptop / What Are The Best CPU Coolers For I7-11700k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

my review on laptop Vacuum Coolers by Veiniously: 1:05am On Mar 01, 2021
hello, guys, I have been away for some time because of school and exams
I love games and also love my pc temperature I have friends who have destroyed their laptop battery and motherboards because of high temperature and gaming
check out my review of the vacuum cooler and how to make use of it and how I played far cry 3 on an average temperature
Also, check out which is the best vacuum coolers or cooling pads.

For those who don't know, vacuum coolers are usually attached to laptops from the side, depending on where your laptop flushes out air from. some laptop comes with no vent or space to push out air while some are located under. If you fall under these categories then vacuum coolers won't work for you as it is only possible to attach from the side of your laptop. while cooling pads are usually large, they are placed under laptops and not mobile-friendly like vacuum coolers.

https://9jatide.com/2021/03/cool-cold-laptop-vacuum-cooler-full-review/

Re: my review on laptop Vacuum Coolers by Laughnow419: 8:43pm On May 11, 2021
Veiniously:
I love games and also love my pc temperature I have friends who have destroyed their laptop battery and motherboards because of high temperature and gaming
check out my review of the vacuum cooler and how to make use of it and how I played far cry 3 on an average temperature

For those who don't know, vacuum coolers are usually attached to laptops from the side, depending on where your laptop flushes out air from. some laptop comes with no vent or space to push out air while some are located under. If you fall under these categories then vacuum coolers won't work for you as it is only possible to attach from the side of your laptop. while cooling pads are usually large, they are placed under laptops and not mobile-friendly like vacuum coolers.

Pls I have searched for this not on jiji and abroad shipping for jumia. Pls I want this product what can I do to get it
Pls your phone number
Re: my review on laptop Vacuum Coolers by Laughnow419: 8:44pm On May 11, 2021
Veiniously:

I want one pls your phone number
Re: my review on laptop Vacuum Coolers by Veiniously: 5:23am On May 12, 2021
Laughnow419:

Pls I have searched for this not on jiji and abroad shipping for jumia. Pls I want this product what can I do to get it
Pls your phone number
hi laugh now there's a link at the bottom of the article to buy from Jumia.
The product is not in Nigeria but will get to you within 3 weeks if you order from the Jumia link at the bottom of the article.
Re: my review on laptop Vacuum Coolers by trifonov: 7:41am On May 12, 2021
Laughnow419:

Pls your phone number

you can check it here https://jiji.com.ng/search?query=laptop%20cooler
Re: my review on laptop Vacuum Coolers by Veiniously: 5:30pm On May 12, 2021
trifonov:

That's a cooler pad and not a vacuum cooler I explained that in that article.
Re: my review on laptop Vacuum Coolers by Laughnow419: 6:26pm On May 13, 2021
trifonov:

I need a vacuum cooler not cooling pad
Re: my review on laptop Vacuum Coolers by Laughnow419: 6:27pm On May 13, 2021
Veiniously:

That's a cooler pad and not a vacuum cooler I explained that in that article.

Boss pls I bought something in January this is April abroad shipping I haven't yet gotten it from jumia. So pls if there is anyone one in Nigeria put it up for sale
Re: my review on laptop Vacuum Coolers by Veiniously: 9:12pm On May 13, 2021
Laughnow419:

Boss pls I bought something in January this is April abroad shipping I haven't yet gotten it from jumia. So pls if there is anyone one in Nigeria put it up for sale
I don't really get you? Have you try tracking it?

(1) (Reply)

DELL PRECISION M3800 Touchscreen I7 15inches 256gb Ssd 8gb Ram 2gb Nvidia / The Fastest Internet Service In Lagos Nigeria Has Been Built. (1GB Per Second) / Dell Latitude 7280 7th Gen 165k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.