Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,166 members, 7,896,963 topics. Date: Monday, 22 July 2024 at 05:25 AM

Dreams About Being Pregnant - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dreams About Being Pregnant (562 Views)

Cardi B Posts Video Of Herself Twerking N*ked Despite Being Pregnant / My girlfriend is lactating without being pregnant or having been pregnant, does / My Girlfriend Lied To Me About Being Pregnant. Advice Needed Please!!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dreams About Being Pregnant by mozambo: 3:21am On Mar 01, 2021
Hi,

If you are a pregnant woman at the moment, dreaming of pregnancy can portend a positive meaning to some extent. But if you are not pregnant, and you keep seeing yourself being pregnant then the spiritual meaning is marital problem, sickness, etc.

Please watch the video to the end, so you can get an indebt knowledge od what dreams about being pregnant is.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=alF-5wrt5_8
Re: Dreams About Being Pregnant by RealGboy: 4:01am On Mar 01, 2021
you're fake and you obviously can't interpret dreams... when you're pregnant in your dream might sometime indicate a rough phase you're about to pass through but if you are able to scale through it will result in joy and celebration....

Being pregnant is usually good for men... thier glory is around the corner
Re: Dreams About Being Pregnant by mozambo: 7:32am On Mar 01, 2021
ok
Re: Dreams About Being Pregnant by mozambo: 8:27am On Mar 28, 2021
nice.

(1) (Reply)

Sex Addiction / Would You Go On With The Relationship If She Told You She Was Abused By Her Dad? / Marriages Vs Economy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.