Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,385 members, 7,913,958 topics. Date: Wednesday, 07 August 2024 at 03:13 PM

Love And Money!whats The Connection? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Love And Money!whats The Connection? (618 Views)

Ify Yvonne And Chris Madu: The Instagram Connection / 5 Relationship Tips To Learn From The Lagos Driver-conductor Connection / Whats The Worst Thing Youve Ever Done In A Relationship? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Love And Money!whats The Connection? by omodarlin(m): 10:49am On Apr 11, 2011
money,they say,makes the world go round.yet a particular group of people still believe that money cant buy you luv while others think otherwise.whats your opinion?
Re: Love And Money!whats The Connection? by Natasha2(f): 2:19pm On Apr 11, 2011
well as for love nope money cant buy love. love is a deep feeling of affection you feel for someone surely your feelings cannot be bought the truth is in as much as money should not be the reason to love it is a very essential feature in any relationship there are things which love alone cannot solve. love cannot buy you a car love cannot buy you a house love can not buy you a visa , love cannot buy you garri it cannot buy you your breakfast or dinnerĀ  love cannot buy you anything not even happiness but it can buy you hopeĀ  money is what bring forth the happiness Money and love go with each other when you love and there's a money obviously things would be a lot easier there would be room for happiness. I dont see a man who cannot afford a square meal being happy because of love bottom line is money cant buy love but it is very essential to have a happy life because almost all man's needs are gotten through paper money
Re: Love And Money!whats The Connection? by nairaexc: 6:19pm On Apr 11, 2011
@ poster,
Money can't buy you TRUE love. Get that into you.
Re: Love And Money!whats The Connection? by 190: 6:25pm On Apr 11, 2011
Money can get you anything you want in the world

especially true and real love undecided
Re: Love And Money!whats The Connection? by Nobody: 6:38pm On Apr 11, 2011
I still say today that when I'm ready to find a girl I plan to wife, I'll move to a different nearby city, buy a smaller house, and buy a cheaper car(not too bad).
The babe that sends me then and shows quality of a good wife is the one I will wife and bring back to my real house tongue
Re: Love And Money!whats The Connection? by 190: 8:21pm On Apr 11, 2011
I still say today that when I'm ready to find a girl I plan to wife, I'll move to a different nearby city, buy the house, and buy the most xpensive car
The babe that sends me then and shows quality of a good wife is the one I will wife and bring back to my real house in that other city tongue

this is wat im going to do
Re: Love And Money!whats The Connection? by Esinwaju: 12:29am On Apr 12, 2011
2buff:

I still say today that when I'm ready to find a girl I plan to wife, I'll move to a different nearby city, buy a smaller house, and buy a cheaper car(not too bad).
The babe that sends me then and shows quality of a good wife is the one I will wife and bring back to my real house tongue
HEHEHE someone has been watching too much nollywood movies LMAO!

@topic, asking what`s the connection between money and love is like asking what`s the connection between machine and lubricant.
Re: Love And Money!whats The Connection? by Dyt(f): 1:04am On Apr 12, 2011
Moni can only top up love
Re: Love And Money!whats The Connection? by Advocator: 1:09am On Apr 12, 2011
I think women makes the world go around IMO, I mean they pleasure us, give us company, delivery our babies, hold us on the ground, di-stresses us. Even though they can sometimes be cranky they worth it.

Shout out to all the good girls.
Re: Love And Money!whats The Connection? by nanidee(f): 1:23am On Apr 12, 2011
190:

Money can get you anything you want in the world

especially true and real love undecided

i think i am going to have to agree with you on this.
Re: Love And Money!whats The Connection? by Ethiodime: 1:34am On Apr 12, 2011
Advocator:

I think women makes the world go around IMO, I mean they pleasure us, give us company, delivery our babies, hold us on the ground, di-stresses us. Even though they can sometimes be cranky they worth it.

Shout out to all the good girls.

awwww dats sweet, thanks hommy. smiley

(1) (Reply)

How Do You Know If You Are A Priority To Someone? / Is Love An Emotion? I Don't Think So! / 'ladies Cursing Men' Does It Realy Have An Effect?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.