Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,136 members, 7,949,912 topics. Date: Sunday, 15 September 2024 at 11:00 PM

50 Businesses You Can Start Today Without Money And Be Your Own Boss. - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / 50 Businesses You Can Start Today Without Money And Be Your Own Boss. (478 Views)

Food Earners Track: Business Opportunity You Can Start wt N1k & Make Lots Money! / 5 High Income Businesses You Can Start This Year And Earn A Lot / Acquire A Tangible Skills/handwork Here And Become Your Own Boss This Year (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

50 Businesses You Can Start Today Without Money And Be Your Own Boss. by Sachidi: 1:22pm On Mar 01, 2021
Do you know that there are actually very good business ideas you can start today without money and make your first million?

The first business I did when I first came to lagos was supply of Jumbo bags to Chinese companies in Ogun state. They use it in loading their exports.

The bags were second hand bags and I sold them at 800 naira each. The demand was so much that no matter the quantity I bring, it's never enough. some times I'll bring upto 1000 pieces but they still need more.

Why I'm telling you all these is because, I started that business without money. The bags, I got them for free from where they see it as waste, and I sold them to where they see it as Gold.

I've been compiling these business ideas as I generate them for the last 6 months and I'm pleased to present to you my most valuable E-book. 50 Businesses You Can Start Today And Be Your Own Boss.

Re: 50 Businesses You Can Start Today Without Money And Be Your Own Boss. by micronut(m): 1:27pm On Mar 01, 2021
It will be interesting to know there are businesses we can do without money. I hope they are not things I already know, if not bring them on.

By the way I sell Charcoal Cookstoves guys. You can buy to save gas and resell too at price that is far cheaper than what they sell on Jumia and Konga. Check my signature. God bless.
Re: 50 Businesses You Can Start Today Without Money And Be Your Own Boss. by Sachidi: 1:27pm On Mar 01, 2021
When you do not have enough money to start up a business, what matters most then is how you carry out the business than how much is involved. You have to think outside the box and do things in a different way to what is traditionally obtainable.

Some big companies today started without money. The biggest Capital you have for these businesses is your Ideas. and that's what this book is filled with.
Re: 50 Businesses You Can Start Today Without Money And Be Your Own Boss. by Sachidi: 2:36pm On Mar 02, 2021
I need someone that's good in Facebook Ads. By weekend, this book is going back to the original price and I'm selling it on Facebook.

Send a DM....
Re: 50 Businesses You Can Start Today Without Money And Be Your Own Boss. by Sachidi: 7:38pm On Mar 02, 2021
This is for those that have downloaded the book successfully.

Don't be bewildered on which one to go into.
Choose one and put action to it.

The problem most of us have is that we are always interested in learning learning and learning.
Learning without action is totally useless.

After you Learn, remove the L and earn.
Re: 50 Businesses You Can Start Today Without Money And Be Your Own Boss. by Sachidi: 5:28am On Mar 03, 2021
Good morning everyone, may today be a day of blessing to us all.
Re: 50 Businesses You Can Start Today Without Money And Be Your Own Boss. by Sachidi: 12:38pm On Mar 03, 2021
It's Wednesday, what are you waiting for? grab this book while it's still on sale for cheap.
Re: 50 Businesses You Can Start Today Without Money And Be Your Own Boss. by Sachidi: 7:24am On Mar 04, 2021
Good morning.

(1) (Reply)

HUAWEI Y5p As New 2gb 32gb - 29k With All Acces / Browse The Internet With #500 Only / Hot Jobs Weekly Pay Joins Us Now...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.