Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,958 members, 7,890,162 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 10:15 AM

Most Nigerians Are Walking With Empty Destinies (secrets Of Life) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Most Nigerians Are Walking With Empty Destinies (secrets Of Life) (1135 Views)

Myth Or Fact : Majority Of Naija Babes Are "Walking Dead"? / Which Tribe Did You Date, That Makes You See Satan Walking With Two Legs ? / We Will Woo Them, They Will Say They Want Rich Guys Now They Are Walking Ghosts. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Most Nigerians Are Walking With Empty Destinies (secrets Of Life) by RealGboy: 4:22pm On Mar 01, 2021
Quick question do u think your glory is intact ?..

The funny thing about the whole thing is that some don't even know they carry glorious destinies but trust me you might not know but those that do knows ..

Have you ever walked on the street and notice people especially elderly people staring at your head ?.... if you notice trust me na them.. They stare because they can see what the ordinary eyes cannot see which is your Glory .. the head is a powerful part of the body , infact whether you believe or not never let anybody touch your head or play with it ..

In Nigeria today there are so many powerful beings around us... witches , wizard , mermaid ,ogbanje, witch doctor e. t. c..
Let me also tell you that Yahoo boys have joined the league of these powerful people ..

What most of you useless girls don't understand is that No Yahoo boy is actually dumb... if you think you're dating a Yahoo boy right now and he is your maga then sorry is your case... that iphone he bought for you was peanut from what he's getting from you spiritually ... they have used 100k to collect millions from you....

so how is the so called "Glory". stolen ?..

I would be sharing with you ways in which people lose thier glories and Destines... trust me it's not sex alone .... infact Sex is the least if it all...

(1) RECEIVING MONEY BY HANDS .

As crazy as this might sound alot of people easily fall for this one .. That cheerful giver you know that like dashing you money is not actually that cheerful .
Years ago I remember There was this time I was broke and I needed money badly ,,I asked a bros in ny compound then to lend me money ,he replied that the money he has with him now he can't give me simply because I'm his favorite person...I was confused,"You can't give me the money you have because you like me ?". I didn't understand but I left him ...

When I started Gee that's when I realized that some people actually do that...They have some sort of calabash which they keep some certain money ,they take this money out and dash people and immediately it will be replaced in multiple folds
The person who received the money will then experience hardship throughout that week or month .
Very crazy right but if u doubt ask the elderly ones around you .,this method has been used by people since forever .. So if you notice some big men in your area who likes giving people money or spraying money when they walk by becareful
Becareful when recieveing money by hand.....

(2). Food

Choi even myself suffered from this for a while .. because I like food..I like party rice...but thank God cos now atleast I'm wise ...

Where do i start ?.

. I remember one day I went to my friends house who was a gee boy and I was hungry asf that day I immediately dashed into his kitchen to find something to eat .when I got there I saw fried big big meat ,omo I was overjoyed as I picked one and was about to start eating it.my friend walked in and told me not to eat the meat.. he told me he will explain later,I had to cook indomie and egg
that day but I swear that meat entered my eyes .
Before you know it the house was filled up later cos he was hosting a party ,he actually killed a ran for the party and everybody was eating the meat he told me not to eat. I was angry but kept quiet..

when the party was over..around 1am in the midnight this guy wore white wrapper went outside and started bathing with the blood of the ram that he killed for his party.,that's when I realized that the meat was part of a sacrifice...

I swear with everything I have that I don't eat out mainly because I know what's up... food is where most people have lost it .. that your witch neighbor that gives you food and you think she's nice is not nice .. that party you went to and enjoyed yourself ...Food is very easy and people fall for it especially in Nigeria where hunger is everywhere. The funny thing is that these devil free foods always come at a time you are broke or hungry. ...

Don't trust your friend , or neighbor ... cook your own food ..
Alot I can say but a word is enough for the wise ..

(3)

5 Likes

Re: Most Nigerians Are Walking With Empty Destinies (secrets Of Life) by ForestHill: 4:26pm On Mar 01, 2021
Following grin
Re: Most Nigerians Are Walking With Empty Destinies (secrets Of Life) by BigBellyBurst(m): 4:28pm On Mar 01, 2021
Wheelbarrow stop me here.

2 Likes

Re: Most Nigerians Are Walking With Empty Destinies (secrets Of Life) by Feddytune: 4:34pm On Mar 01, 2021
sorry is your case " .. that phrase got me laughing
Re: Most Nigerians Are Walking With Empty Destinies (secrets Of Life) by RealGboy: 5:11pm On Mar 01, 2021
Feddytune:
sorry is your case " .. that phrase got me laughing

Re: Most Nigerians Are Walking With Empty Destinies (secrets Of Life) by Nobody: 7:55pm On Mar 01, 2021
omo, this stuff hot oo
Re: Most Nigerians Are Walking With Empty Destinies (secrets Of Life) by Nobody: 8:41pm On Mar 01, 2021
When I tell men and women to keep their virginity or at least remain chaste,they'll say I talk too much.
Re: Most Nigerians Are Walking With Empty Destinies (secrets Of Life) by Liposure: 9:01pm On Mar 01, 2021
The lord is my shepherd; i shall not want.
Re: Most Nigerians Are Walking With Empty Destinies (secrets Of Life) by Chummynoni(m): 9:01pm On Mar 01, 2021
You made some points
Re: Most Nigerians Are Walking With Empty Destinies (secrets Of Life) by Nobody: 9:31pm On Mar 01, 2021
At first when I started reading all you wrote, I thought you know the actual way but I realized that you just know little. But, keep your mouth shut bro. Them fit attack you even through comment oh.

Stay away

(1) (Reply)

Imagine (photo) / Why Do Some Cheating Men Get So Pained When Married Women Cheat. / 2 Ways A Girl Who Is Into You May Act...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.