Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,019 members, 7,896,292 topics. Date: Sunday, 21 July 2024 at 10:30 AM

Will Fashola Join PDP Or Will He Overthrow Tinubu In ACN? - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Will Fashola Join PDP Or Will He Overthrow Tinubu In ACN? (10801 Views)

PDP Politicians Take Note: Buhari Didn’t Join PDP When He Couldn’t Beat Them / Amaechi's Deputy,tele Ikuru Concludes Plans To Join PDP / Ribadu Bows To Pressure, Set To Join PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Will Fashola Join PDP Or Will He Overthrow Tinubu In ACN? by Beaf: 3:04pm On Apr 13, 2011
CuteTj:

@Beaf. Are u advising Fashola to leave Tinubu and ACN? Just because everybody is singing Fashola's praises now doesnt make him a Grand Master. To me Fashola is not too politically motivated and minded to try that kind of a thing. He should just concentrate on governance and developing Lagos. He should leave the dirty politics to Tinubu. They make a good tag team. For now Tinubu can do without Fashola but Fashola cannot do without Tinubu. How many years has he used in politics? He better dont let praises get into his head. Remember pride goes before a fall. It is people like u that always bite the fingers that fed you.

Lol! So is GEJ, he was doing his business with academic fieldwork, when emmisaries visited to him, pleading that he join politics. 5 missions had to be sent to beg him to enter politics before he accepted. But has he been a blessing to the country? Oh yes! cool
The simple fact is that its the career politicians of the Tinubu and Atiku mould that are Nigeria's biggest problem. They supress the chances of the GEJ's, Fashola's, Pat Utomi's. Donald Dukes, Abubarka Umars etc, but to the untrained eye, they are necessary to do dirty deeds. Dude, Nigeria is changing before our very eyes, Tinubu and his kind are already out of fashion, we just don't know it yet.

Fashola is better off leaving for a party that has the machinery on the ground nationally (without the need to be dirty) and is now open for business for technocrats, intellectuals and eggheads, and true progressives. His other alternatives are either to eject Tinubu (who will become a political leper within a year), or start from scratch with LP or a part of his own.

If GEJ wins on Saturday, momentous changes will be coming to Nigeria and a man like Fashola would wish to have his name inscribed in gold. If he were to head any ministry, you can imagine the sort of results he would deliver. I say, give him either science and tech, tourism or agric and see wonders Nigeria will never forget.
Re: Will Fashola Join PDP Or Will He Overthrow Tinubu In ACN? by aribisala0(m): 3:22pm On Apr 13, 2011
actually i am a fashola sympathizer  (but what if i am not?? then i am a fool).

at my age my foolishness is incurable grin

the question was meant to stimulate discussion perhaps alien to some.

i hope someone will be good enough to answer the question and i will follow the answer up
Re: Will Fashola Join PDP Or Will He Overthrow Tinubu In ACN? by thirty(m): 4:10pm On Apr 13, 2011
Fashola will never join PDP.

it is better for all Nigerian to vote ACN. vOTE RIBADU.

We need change in this country. A change of power. Mind you, this happened in Ghana, South Africa, USA, even recently in Egypt and yesterday it was finally laid down in Ivory Coast. Why not in Nigeria.

We are tired of 10 point agenda. 3 point agenda and many more agenda.

it is time for change in this country.

We cant set for less. Nigerian are too wise to be fool anymore.

E DON DO
Re: Will Fashola Join PDP Or Will He Overthrow Tinubu In ACN? by aribisala0(m): 4:13pm On Apr 13, 2011
will anyone be kind enough to tell us one. what they consider to be fashola's greatest achievement over the last four years.

just one pls
Re: Will Fashola Join PDP Or Will He Overthrow Tinubu In ACN? by jamesugo: 4:18pm On Apr 13, 2011
i guess Fashola won't join PDP and he will not allow Tinubu to over-toil with him.
Re: Will Fashola Join PDP Or Will He Overthrow Tinubu In ACN? by sbeezy8: 4:32pm On Apr 13, 2011
tinubu hasnt been gov in 4 yrs no ones gonna lock him up for anything.

If it were to be Obasanjo would have done it when he was president for 8 years.
Re: Will Fashola Join PDP Or Will He Overthrow Tinubu In ACN? by rasputinn(m): 5:31pm On Apr 13, 2011
Beaf:

If GEJ wins on Saturday, momentous changes will be coming to Nigeria and a man like Fashola would wish to have his name inscribed in gold. If he were to head any ministry, you can imagine the sort of results he would deliver. I say, give him either science and tech, tourism or agric and see wonders Nigeria will never forget.

Point of correction.When GEJ wins
Re: Will Fashola Join PDP Or Will He Overthrow Tinubu In ACN? by Akinmobs(m): 5:36pm On Apr 13, 2011
Beaf and his delusional threads
Re: Will Fashola Join PDP Or Will He Overthrow Tinubu In ACN? by Nobody: 7:34pm On Apr 13, 2011
Competence with humility

Be wise with your vote!!

[flash=850,500]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=acd4f_miAvA?version=3[/flash]
Re: Will Fashola Join PDP Or Will He Overthrow Tinubu In ACN? by omanzo02: 7:53pm On Apr 13, 2011
Akinmobs:

Beaf and his delusional threads

Is it also delusional that Ribadu is courting Tinubu?

Beaf just merely put out a question, It's left for u to give an answer or leave it.

cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Will Fashola Join PDP Or Will He Overthrow Tinubu In ACN? by Beaf: 8:20pm On Apr 13, 2011
^
Thanks bruv. That sort of unwarranted abuse is the way some people express fear, and I wonder why?

rasputinn:

Point of correction.When GEJ wins

Lol! My broda, I'm trying to be nice to the others.
Re: Will Fashola Join PDP Or Will He Overthrow Tinubu In ACN? by danteweb: 10:09am On Apr 14, 2011
Guys, there's this online service that lets you campaign to your Friends specially to those who may not have access to the Internet. Let's win this election men. Its obvious that Ribadu is the right guy.
http://thetimeisnownigeria.com/campaigns/sms_message/new

Read what really happened at the alliance talk here:
http://www.vanguardngr.com/2011/04/why-acn-cpc-talks-collapsed/
Re: Will Fashola Join PDP Or Will He Overthrow Tinubu In ACN? by Johns83: 10:56am On Apr 14, 2011
This was just forwarded to my phone:Today in Kaduna PDP disbursed N1.9billion in their bid to win saturday presidential election as follows:1. LGA returning officers N5mil each2. LGA Admin Sec. N3mil each3. INEC directors N3mil each4. All DPOs N500,000 each5. All SSS LGA N500,000 each6. Other INEC officials N2milThe monies were disbursed at Malali and U/rimi btw 10am to 1pm by1. Alh Hussaini Jallo2. Alh Hamisu Mairago3. Alh Lawal ismail4. Alh Mukhtar Yero (Deputy Gov.)PDP have a budget of N3bil per state against saturday election.Kindly inform INEC, EFCC, PRESS and Observers.Pls use ur phone to snap and record all dealings.Protect your vote.Vote Wisely
Re: Will Fashola Join PDP Or Will He Overthrow Tinubu In ACN? by Lagosboy: 11:07am On Apr 14, 2011
Johns83:

This was just forwarded to my phone:Today in Kaduna PDP disbursed N1.9billion in their bid to win saturday presidential election as follows:1. LGA returning officers N5mil each2. LGA Admin Sec. N3mil each3. INEC directors N3mil each4. All DPOs N500,000 each5. All SSS LGA N500,000 each6. Other INEC officials N2milThe monies were disbursed at Malali and U/rimi btw 10am to 1pm by1. Alh Hussaini Jallo2. Alh Hamisu Mairago3. Alh Lawal ismail4. Alh Mukhtar Yero (Deputy Gov.)PDP have a budget of N3bil per state against saturday election.Kindly inform INEC, EFCC, PRESS and Observers.Pls use your phone to snap and record all dealings.Protect your vote.Vote Wisely

The way these guy are spending money , is there hope for this country ? ?

Even ACN is spending money like water.

My friends on ground told me ACN spent 100 million 24 hrs to the cancelled election two weeks ago.
Re: Will Fashola Join PDP Or Will He Overthrow Tinubu In ACN? by aribisala0(m): 11:22am On Apr 14, 2011
if you wrestle with a pig,
Re: Will Fashola Join PDP Or Will He Overthrow Tinubu In ACN? by dejsmiles(m): 1:36pm On Apr 14, 2011
the best thing is for lagosians to vote for labour party or anyother party in the state house of assembly election in order to save Fashola from impeachment and from Tinubu's grip that has slow down the rate of development in the state since Fashola tried to resist some illegal moves of the so call God father.It's very ovious that Tinubu only want to use him to get the seat and put his dummy instead.Lagosians wake up from slumber.
Re: Will Fashola Join PDP Or Will He Overthrow Tinubu In ACN? by temitope15: 9:34pm On Apr 19, 2011
Maybe fashola is fool if he leave ACN,what does he want in PDP after all what tinubu has done for him,
Re: Will Fashola Join PDP Or Will He Overthrow Tinubu In ACN? by seunlayi(m): 12:49am On Apr 20, 2011
A man like brf will definately know how to take the right step at the right time.
Re: Will Fashola Join PDP Or Will He Overthrow Tinubu In ACN? by kmarcus: 1:18pm On Apr 20, 2011
Fashola will not join PDP and will not overthrow Tinubu cos he still need Tinubu to clear the coast for him before carrying on his assignment.
Re: Will Fashola Join PDP Or Will He Overthrow Tinubu In ACN? by juman(m): 6:33am On Apr 22, 2011
ACN forever.
Re: Will Fashola Join PDP Or Will He Overthrow Tinubu In ACN? by gurusmag(m): 7:57am On May 08, 2011
@akin. pls pm me your email or phone number. i have a business we could do together,
Re: Will Fashola Join PDP Or Will He Overthrow Tinubu In ACN? by stint(m): 6:20pm On Sep 09, 2012
We may not know what will work for us but we know what has worked . the duo of fashola and tinubu has worked wonders in lagos . going by this they can and will work wonders in Nigeria . lest I forget , LP will never be a national party .
Re: Will Fashola Join PDP Or Will He Overthrow Tinubu In ACN? by Basic123: 5:25pm On May 31, 2020
whoelse remember this thread grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Osun Speaker's Wife Was Rescued By PalmWine Tapper / Rivers Rerun: PDP Berates INEC Over The Spate Of Inconclusive Elections / Osinbajo Lays Foundation For Police Crime Database

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.