Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,390 members, 7,881,413 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 06:57 PM

‘Next-Generation’ Wearable Tech Turns Your Body Heat Into Electricity (Photos) - Science/Technology (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / ‘Next-Generation’ Wearable Tech Turns Your Body Heat Into Electricity (Photos) (51048 Views)

South Korean Toilet Turns Faeces Into Power And Digital Currency (Photos) / Man Build Toilet That Generates Cooking Gas And Electricity (photos) / Nigerian Powers His Village With Free Electricity (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ‘Next-Generation’ Wearable Tech Turns Your Body Heat Into Electricity (Photos) by GeneralPula: 9:05pm On Mar 03, 2021
Whenever you use a battery, you’re depleting that battery and will, eventually, need to replace it.

He mentioned replace here cuz a battery is replaceable..

The nice thing about our thermoelectric device is that you can wear it, and it provides you with constant power.”

He didn’t mention replace here because humans body isn’t a battery that you can go on to replace..

Conclusion-This particular device isn’t for a local man.
Re: ‘Next-Generation’ Wearable Tech Turns Your Body Heat Into Electricity (Photos) by Timmzycul11: 9:57pm On Mar 03, 2021
See wetin our mates dey do give for there with their professor's but for here one professor go come dey tell you say, you no fit pass him course... Ontop that one carry strike join am
Re: ‘Next-Generation’ Wearable Tech Turns Your Body Heat Into Electricity (Photos) by heendrix(m): 10:31pm On Mar 03, 2021
Chiminemine:
U.S.A this, U.S.A that.... everytime U.S.A, everything U.S.A, everywhere U.S.A... this people are truly the g.o.a.t if all countries. I just love them. Like this comment if you wish you were american or hope to visit america someday.

America is totally different from what you see or watch on the TV bruh

2 Likes

Re: ‘Next-Generation’ Wearable Tech Turns Your Body Heat Into Electricity (Photos) by Nobody: 10:38pm On Mar 03, 2021
Re: ‘Next-Generation’ Wearable Tech Turns Your Body Heat Into Electricity (Photos) by pacespot(m): 10:43pm On Mar 03, 2021
I hope this is not another cancer breeding machine right there?
Re: ‘Next-Generation’ Wearable Tech Turns Your Body Heat Into Electricity (Photos) by heendrix(m): 10:45pm On Mar 03, 2021
mekuso89:
All I see is CANCER
I know I'll see people like you and I wasn't dissapointed grin grin
Re: ‘Next-Generation’ Wearable Tech Turns Your Body Heat Into Electricity (Photos) by OriginalOmoOgun(f): 11:34pm On Mar 03, 2021
This is the start of the movie "The Matrix" that didn't make it into the final cut
Re: ‘Next-Generation’ Wearable Tech Turns Your Body Heat Into Electricity (Photos) by Nobody: 3:32am On Mar 04, 2021
this is 666 Beast science no thanks
Re: ‘Next-Generation’ Wearable Tech Turns Your Body Heat Into Electricity (Photos) by Ghostmode2two(m): 5:58am On Mar 04, 2021
ennyhola:
Yet, no cure for death
You go to far!!! No cure for HIV, Cancer, Diabetes and co
Re: ‘Next-Generation’ Wearable Tech Turns Your Body Heat Into Electricity (Photos) by agitator: 9:08am On Mar 04, 2021
Chiminemine:
U.S.A this, U.S.A that.... everytime U.S.A, everything U.S.A, everywhere U.S.A... this people are truly the g.o.a.t if all countries. I just love them. Like this comment if you wish you were american or hope to visit america someday.

Slave mentality

TheCalculator:

POWER YOUR SMARTWATCH USING BODY HEAT

Jianliang Xiao , senior author of the study, says that the new development means in the future wearable electronics could be powered without a battery.

Source: https://www.euronews.com/living/2021/03/01/next-generation-wearable-tech-turns-your-body-heat-into-electricity

They poach the best from other races, unlike one giant in Africa who can't even harness the potential of the the best among them, not to mention poaching from others. Always using quota system to fill positions that require intelligence and critical thinking. undecided undecided undecided
Re: ‘Next-Generation’ Wearable Tech Turns Your Body Heat Into Electricity (Photos) by keppler: 4:40pm On Mar 05, 2021
Xioxing:

Break your English down and then read what you wrote up there total gibberish man!!

You just ended up writing a lot of dead end English with no meaning just to prove a non existent point.

I don't waste my time on a wannabe Albeit and a copy paste Anachronistic wannabe scientist you really have a long way to go on earth and hopefully you will learn cause as I said life is self explanatory!!

Modified: Avoid Quoting me next time with your Childish Science words so you don't end up getting yourself Embarrassed please do that shit with sec kids like yourself
Couldn't log in with my account, so I'll just respond with this account.

Break your English down and then read what you wrote up there total gibberish man
There's nothing to break down here. You claimed to KNOW that I would respond to what you wrote initially. That is a big claim and I only teased you with being an object of worship for being Omniscient. If you don't understand that, you don't need to criticize it, making it a variant of fallacy of argument from personal incredulity. By the way, I used the dot sign to show that the first sentence continues and it was your idea that I was repeating. it is so easy for a good secondary school student (as you implied) to understand.

You just ended up writing a lot of dead end English with no meaning just to prove a non existent point.
Again, I was teasing your faulty logic but you got emotionally and took it personally. (though my auto correct messed me up in changing "explanatory" to "explanation"wink It should be easy for an advanced learner to note that I was quoting you, which was why the statement was in quotes. Now the argument should be addressed and not the attacker. There's no point in making ad hominem remarks.
If everything in life is self explanatory, then what's the need for learning many things in life which is according to you, self explanatory? If you can't see the fallacy here, then you should defend your position instead of making ad hominem remarks or arguing from personal incredulity.

I don't waste my time on a wannabe Albeit and a copy paste Anachronistic wannabe scientist you really have a long way to go on earth and hopefully you will learn cause as I said life is self explanatory!!
Turning the table, you wrote "...wannabe Albeit and a copy paste Anachronistic wannabe scientist...". Now, that clause is gibberish and I will show you (unlike you who would make claim without proving it). 'Albeit' means 'although', so re read it as "wannabe although and a copy paste anachronistic wannabe scientist". That is a real gibberish.
Again, you used "anachronistic", could you provide a case for using such word?
Then you went on to repeat the fallacious claim I called you out on. You don't need to keep on with your logical fallacy on begging the question.
Is it not ironic that you said "hopefully you will learn cause as I said life is self explanatory!!" grin grin. How will I learn what is self explanatory? undecided undecided grin

Modified: Avoid Quoting me next time with your Childish Science words so you don't end up getting yourself Embarrassed please do that shit with sec kids like yourself
You seem not to love to make logically sound arguments, rather, words driven by emotions. Your question begging epithet is noted. What is your definition of "childish science"?
Again, your false assumption of me being a sec kid is laughable. It's easy to see that you are driven by emotion, yet, champion on ignorance.
Keep it up my friend, the world is watching in fun (I believe)
Re: ‘Next-Generation’ Wearable Tech Turns Your Body Heat Into Electricity (Photos) by FengChui(m): 7:27pm On Mar 13, 2021
Jubilancy:
Ok let me get this straight from self cleaning underwear to this? OK this is both ridiculous but fascinating

Fine girl...

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Python Trapped At A Man's Fence In Warri, Delta State. Shocking Photos / World's Most Powerful Telescope Reveals Incredible New View Of Jupiter (Pics) / Goat With Two Heads Born In Ekiti

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.