Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,844 members, 7,876,222 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 12:36 PM

Evaradi: A Great Nigerian Cartoonist On The Fiverr Platform - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / Evaradi: A Great Nigerian Cartoonist On The Fiverr Platform (360 Views)

Need The Services Of A Cartoonist / A Cartoonist Is Needed For An Online Publication / Must See. Popular Cartoonist Posts More Celebrity Pictures. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Evaradi: A Great Nigerian Cartoonist On The Fiverr Platform by BluntCrazeMan: 7:18am On Mar 02, 2021
I just took my time to read through Evaradi’s Profile on Fiverr.
(Fiverr Is A Freelance Platform, Where People Can Hire Other People Who Would Do Some Jobs For Them At A Fee)...

Here below are some of the touching reviews he had gotten for the works he had done so far..
“...Evaradi did a stellar job. He is extraordinarily talented as an artist and storyteller. His sample work is exemplary of what he will deliver. He took notes very well and was communicative throughout the process. The project did run over the deadline but that is because he had some unforeseen issues which he explained and I understood. I would certainly work with him again and recommend his unique visionary style for your comic needs...”
“...I expected good work based on his portfolio of images and I was not disappointed. I like a creative artist who works well with creative directions but also brings his own skills and styles to the table. Evaradi, rocked it, y'all...”
“...Evaradi is one of/if not the best comic oriented artist on Fiverr. His artwork is entirely original with his own style, and he will take your idea and bring it to life. Would highly recommend!...”
“...Fantastic seller! Very easy to work with. Provides work fast and is extremely dedicated to providing excellent service. Responds to questions and comments fast. Art style is great for black and white or color comics. I highly recommend this seller...”
There Are Many More Reviews..
I just couldn't finish reading all of them.

Surprisingly, I didn't see any negative review in all the reviews, and most of them are Not Nigerians.
Once Again, keep it up Evaradi.
Continue Doing Us Proud.

https://www.fiverr.com/evaradi

Re: Evaradi: A Great Nigerian Cartoonist On The Fiverr Platform by BluntCrazeMan: 7:18am On Mar 02, 2021
Here For More...

Re: Evaradi: A Great Nigerian Cartoonist On The Fiverr Platform by BluntCrazeMan: 7:31am On Mar 02, 2021
Lalasticlala,
Seun

(1) (Reply)

HP Laptop / Image Editor Is Urgently Needed In Lagos / Graphic Designer Tutor Needed In Ibadan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.