Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,077 members, 7,977,114 topics. Date: Wednesday, 16 October 2024 at 08:01 PM

Sunday Igboho: Some Yoruba Politicians Conspired To Get Me Assassinated - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sunday Igboho: Some Yoruba Politicians Conspired To Get Me Assassinated (22630 Views)

My Family Conspired Against Me To Vote For Peter Obi – Governor Umahi / Sunday Igboho: Some Yoruba Politicians Are Pressuring Me To Beg The Presidency / Hushpuppi: Abba Kyari ‘knowingly Conspired To Commit Wire Fraud’, US Alleges (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sunday Igboho: Some Yoruba Politicians Conspired To Get Me Assassinated by Anambra1stSon(m): 12:03pm On Mar 02, 2021
Re: Sunday Igboho: Some Yoruba Politicians Conspired To Get Me Assassinated by Omoboricash(m): 12:03pm On Mar 02, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:
This Tout wants to be relevant by all means
Thank you bro. Sunday Igboho is a PDP tout he was with makinde in kogi and Ondo gubernatorial election respectively. Rasheed Ladoja made him . The former governor Ladoja used him for his political ambition . The stupid illiterate forming activist now

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sunday Igboho: Some Yoruba Politicians Conspired To Get Me Assassinated by Doctortyre: 12:03pm On Mar 02, 2021
Monogamy:
Shut up, if they want you dead, you would have gone by now

Go and kill him na
Re: Sunday Igboho: Some Yoruba Politicians Conspired To Get Me Assassinated by Heavensent01(m): 12:05pm On Mar 02, 2021
Yenefer:
Village champion sharrap, a criminal miscreant like this should be only known in the hood. Lack of leadership in the brown roof republic, makes this deadbeat type hoodlum like a leader. If it's here, they would have hanged him. No problem Buhari's tenure will end and we will go full Cowboy vs indians

can Fulani fight without weapon? Fulani is the most laziest tribe when it comes to one on one fight without weapon that said

if North experience that lack of leadership in southwest, North would be better of than what your present state of terrorism region

I can bet that you're not close to North because they will soon kidnapped you or any of your family members in that North

1 Like

Re: Sunday Igboho: Some Yoruba Politicians Conspired To Get Me Assassinated by GidiCars: 12:05pm On Mar 02, 2021
BadEnglish:

And I use to think I was the bad English here. U are terrible my frnd

When they ask Emeka to go to school, he'll say it's business he wants to do. Then they keep running away from the East and putting pressure on the resources in the SW. Time go reach when we go give them the Ghana treatment, and chase them back to their enclaves in the East.

1 Like

Re: Sunday Igboho: Some Yoruba Politicians Conspired To Get Me Assassinated by TempleHouse: 12:07pm On Mar 02, 2021
November1857:
Afonja has been backstabbing and betrayaling each other since 16th century !
Just like Zik and Okadigbo have betrayed (Igbo)ho people since Civil War just only to be a Vice President and enjoy Atilogu dancing in Bianfra enclave.
Re: Sunday Igboho: Some Yoruba Politicians Conspired To Get Me Assassinated by AfonjaFirstSon: 12:09pm On Mar 02, 2021
my yoruba brothers and sisters and backstabbing are like bread and butter.

we Yorubas should desist from backstabbing people because it's not in our culture. how can we betray our brother because of political interest, this is unacceptable.

we beg Osinbajo and Tinubu to leave our brother Igboho alone and face their unsolved family problems and predicament.

should anything happens to Igboho, we will hold Osinbajo and Tinubu responsible.

One Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Sunday Igboho: Some Yoruba Politicians Conspired To Get Me Assassinated by PrinceOfLagos: 12:09pm On Mar 02, 2021
GidiCars:

Don't mind that Tranquillity36 guy saying shiit. PrinceOfLagos is confirmed Omo nyamiri but they're always too ashamed to be associated with their tribe and try to hide under Yorùbá.

That's one of the reason they're agitating for railway from the East to West which Yorùbás seriously oppose. You'd hardly find YORÙBÁs in their business or politics, but they're always wanting to enter ours. We'll soon give them the Ghana and South Africa treatment.

See one example below.

I am Ibile to the core
that makes all the bullshit you wrote about me Invalid .
Re: Sunday Igboho: Some Yoruba Politicians Conspired To Get Me Assassinated by Ghostmode2two(m): 12:10pm On Mar 02, 2021
Those top Yoruba politicians who have presidential aspirations come 2023 didn't say a word during this herdsmen issue in the West. It speaks volume
Re: Sunday Igboho: Some Yoruba Politicians Conspired To Get Me Assassinated by PoloG: 12:12pm On Mar 02, 2021
Asgard13:
Yoruba will always always betray themselves... even on their own good.

The curse of afonja .. and I believe afonja no be the first
yeah.. same way uzodima brought army to murder igbos in orlu grin

1 Like

Re: Sunday Igboho: Some Yoruba Politicians Conspired To Get Me Assassinated by KunleyY19(m): 12:12pm On Mar 02, 2021
Omihanifa:
Just some days back, I was talking about the need for this guy to be extremely careful with the way he's associating with almost everyone in the political space in Yoruba land

It's not everyone that's happy with what he's doing presently. Especially the Yoruba politicians that are gaining from the Buhari government.

They strongly feel Sunday igboho is embarrassing them with his actions undecided and they will do everything possible to get rid of him.

Already some of the politicans that are coming to him to associate with him are stylishly mapping out strategies to take him out.

Some forces too feel threatened by his rising profile. Someone like MC oluomo now will be loosing sleep because in little or no time his clients will move to the new "Don" in town that can get the work don without hiding or using proxy

Wetin concern MC Oluomo with Oyo and wetin concern Igboho with Lagos State... Everybody na king for hin lane...
Re: Sunday Igboho: Some Yoruba Politicians Conspired To Get Me Assassinated by stayclearofme: 12:13pm On Mar 02, 2021
descarado:
Is he still fighting herdsmen in the bush or creating political awareness?
Tomorrow, we will see vote igboho for governor or Senate.
And people were jumping up and down here cos of this guy. So gullible
Mcheeew

U no get common sense at all! Even if he comes out tomorrow to contest in any election he has really shown that he cares about his people. Nelson Mandela fought for his people and still contest to be the president. Between the guy said he his not even interested in politics. Always put on your thinking cap and stop being a slave.

1 Like

Re: Sunday Igboho: Some Yoruba Politicians Conspired To Get Me Assassinated by gotnel: 12:15pm On Mar 02, 2021
My advice to Sunday Igboho is to play smarter.
History is on your side.
Know what you're going for.
Shine your eyes.
Not all the people around you are feeling good about your actions.
Some of them are enemies in your camp.
Moja mosa la n mo akin loju ogun.
Re: Sunday Igboho: Some Yoruba Politicians Conspired To Get Me Assassinated by KunleyY19(m): 12:16pm On Mar 02, 2021
Tranquillity360:
Hate is yoruba way of life that's why we care no more about your hateful attitudes.tell me
a tribe in Nigeria that you people don't hate.

Just know the guy is your follow Igbo hater.

See pot calling kettle black...gringringrin
Re: Sunday Igboho: Some Yoruba Politicians Conspired To Get Me Assassinated by Iykenuwa(m): 12:18pm On Mar 02, 2021
Yenefer:
Village champion sharrap, a criminal miscreant like this should be only known in the hood. Lack of leadership in the brown roof republic, makes this deadbeat type hoodlum like a leader. If it's here, they would have hanged him. No problem Buhari's tenure will end and we will go full Cowboy vs indians

Were you born daft or Buhari inflicted you with the disease?

1 Like

Re: Sunday Igboho: Some Yoruba Politicians Conspired To Get Me Assassinated by TempleHouse: 12:18pm On Mar 02, 2021
It is on records that Azikwe was more interested in VP than allow Ojukwu to succeed in Biafran Nation.

I couldn't understand why Easterners are highly motivated to become only VP in Nigeria rather than fight for the Top job.
Re: Sunday Igboho: Some Yoruba Politicians Conspired To Get Me Assassinated by stayclearofme: 12:20pm On Mar 02, 2021
Lastmankc:
We have back stabbers among all ethnic groups,but the Yoruba's are too notorious for backstabbing.I am always careful when I am around a Yoruba man.Two of my yoruba friends at my place of work showed me this traits,but I retaliated with much venom.
Tell me your tribe then I will tell you about your people. Nonsense!
Re: Sunday Igboho: Some Yoruba Politicians Conspired To Get Me Assassinated by PoloG: 12:22pm On Mar 02, 2021
AfonjaFirstSon:
my yoruba brothers and sisters and backstabbing are like bread and butter.

we Yorubas should desist from backstabbing people because it's not in our culture. how can we betray our brother because of political interest, this is unacceptable.

we beg Osinbajo and Tinubu to leave our brother Igboho alone and face their unsolved family problems and predicament.

should anything happens to Igboho, we will hold Osinbajo and Tinubu responsible.

One Nigeria.
you are a bloody fool
Re: Sunday Igboho: Some Yoruba Politicians Conspired To Get Me Assassinated by tezzwb(m): 12:23pm On Mar 02, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:
This Tout wants to be relevant by all means

You nor get sense
Re: Sunday Igboho: Some Yoruba Politicians Conspired To Get Me Assassinated by tezzwb(m): 12:27pm On Mar 02, 2021
hotwax:

He is now more popular than tinubu. Yorubas trust him than tinubu. He is even uniting yorubas. When you see IFe and Modakekes lining up behind him.

Lets ask you, your saint/pastor father, how relevant is he? who know him?

God bless you jare
Re: Sunday Igboho: Some Yoruba Politicians Conspired To Get Me Assassinated by Olarsview: 12:43pm On Mar 02, 2021
When it concernz Yoruba race they should unite & not betray themselves as they're fond of doing
Re: Sunday Igboho: Some Yoruba Politicians Conspired To Get Me Assassinated by Akanbiedu(m): 12:56pm On Mar 02, 2021
Why can he just tell his fans that Seyi Makinde is the one after him?
Re: Sunday Igboho: Some Yoruba Politicians Conspired To Get Me Assassinated by Urban9aira: 12:56pm On Mar 02, 2021
This clout chaser should goan sit down....

He was part of the looting govt, something might have gone wrong for him to be against them now..

not like he a saint or which work e dey do to own all that wealth
Re: Sunday Igboho: Some Yoruba Politicians Conspired To Get Me Assassinated by Foolishbuhari: 1:05pm On Mar 02, 2021
Yenefer:

Just how you people hung Shekau abi? Lol

I pity y'all when buhari leaves. It will be shoot on sight for your ilk and kin. Already there are blanket orders against them in places like my town in delta. Enter and die. Such would be reciprocated around the south and then, we will know who would be the Indians or the Cowboys

1 Like

Re: Sunday Igboho: Some Yoruba Politicians Conspired To Get Me Assassinated by mulero23: 1:41pm On Mar 02, 2021
Can this illiterate scammer shut up for a moment? I wonder how he thinks everybody are fools as he is? If DSS needs him na just one call obey... He is already gone.
oilPUSSY:

http://saharareporters.com/2021/03/01/some-yoruba-politicians-conspired-get-me-assassinated-%E2%80%94-igboho
Re: Sunday Igboho: Some Yoruba Politicians Conspired To Get Me Assassinated by omosuper(m): 1:54pm On Mar 02, 2021
Nawah o. The topic is about Sunday Igboho who felt betrayed by the people he is trying to protect against the Fulani terrorists. Just about one or two northerners commented to defend their own, others paused when they see that their slaves have taken over to fight themselves. That's the level of maturity of those people you claimed to be more civil and educated than. And you wonder why the Fulanis with their very few numbers are controlling us since independent. Tufiakwa
Re: Sunday Igboho: Some Yoruba Politicians Conspired To Get Me Assassinated by lakesidepapa(m): 2:00pm On Mar 02, 2021
Omihanifa:
Just some days back, I was talking about the need for this guy to be extremely careful with the way he's associating with almost everyone in the political space in Yoruba land

It's not everyone that's happy with what he's doing presently. Especially the Yoruba politicians that are gaining from the Buhari government.

They strongly feel Sunday igboho is embarrassing them with his actions undecided and they will do everything possible to get rid of him.

Already some of the politicans that are coming to him to associate with him are stylishly mapping out strategies to take him out.

Some forces too feel threatened by his rising profile. Someone like MC oluomo now will be loosing sleep because in little or no time his clients will move to the new "Don" in town that can get the work don without hiding or using proxy

Why are u comparing Oluomo with Sunday?

Sunday na warlord na, From Ekiti to Osun, to Oyo.
Re: Sunday Igboho: Some Yoruba Politicians Conspired To Get Me Assassinated by madridsta007(m): 2:04pm On Mar 02, 2021
Omihanifa:

You know them well.
Re: Sunday Igboho: Some Yoruba Politicians Conspired To Get Me Assassinated by sammie241: 2:28pm On Mar 02, 2021
Yenefer:
it amazes me alot when people talk(type) without reasoning... From where I come from, I was taught that... "thinking comes before talking"
Mister... Understand the content before commenting, Thanks
Re: Sunday Igboho: Some Yoruba Politicians Conspired To Get Me Assassinated by Eriokanmi: 2:51pm On Mar 02, 2021
Nwodosis:
They see you as a spoiler to their 2023 political ambitions!
Simple. I suspect bola tinubu, the serial killer since 1999.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Buhari Is Home Sick – Garba Shehu / Ugbizi Michael, Appointed DIG By Acting IG Of Police (photo) / Umahi: Igbo People Are Responsible For Killings In South-East, Not Fulani

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.