Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,823 members, 7,898,969 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 July 2024 at 12:00 AM

EFCC Goes After Bola Tinubu, Writes CCB For Assets Documents - Peoples Gazette - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / EFCC Goes After Bola Tinubu, Writes CCB For Assets Documents - Peoples Gazette (59354 Views)

Certificate Saga: Who Is After Bola Tinubu? (Findings, Facts Of The Matter) / Lekki Toll Gate: Seyi Tinubu, Sunday Dare Exposed By Bank Documents - Peoples Ga / Seyi Makinde Before CCB For Assets Declaration (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EFCC Goes After Bola Tinubu, Writes CCB For Assets Documents - Peoples Gazette by iamoyindamola(m): 10:39am On Mar 02, 2021
Be like this new guy mean business sha
i hope he live old and strong to tackle these old fools
Re: EFCC Goes After Bola Tinubu, Writes CCB For Assets Documents - Peoples Gazette by Rugaria: 10:39am On Mar 02, 2021
JidennaJason:
“He told the president that if the EFCC must proceed with its probe, then it has to do so with compassion and fear of God.”

Look at the statement I highlighted above and tell me if the cocaine lover called Tinubu is not a big THIEF... Just see how a supposed "Jagaban" is shaking and convulsing like an epileptic patient because he's afraid of being exposed by a young Abdulrasheed Bawa.

I am so delighted that the AGF has seen what the future holds for Nigeria if the Thief called Tinubu mistakenly becomes the president, hence the need to probe him and possibly lock him up.

I have never been a fan of Tinubu, and I want to use this medium to call on those boys here on Nairaland who Tinubu empowered with a plate of Amala and Ewedu to come and rally round the brown teeth drug baron and give him support in this trying times.

Jidenna oooo

2 Likes

Re: EFCC Goes After Bola Tinubu, Writes CCB For Assets Documents - Peoples Gazette by mnwogu(m): 10:40am On Mar 02, 2021
First assignment of the young EFCC boss. Acid test for him.
Re: EFCC Goes After Bola Tinubu, Writes CCB For Assets Documents - Peoples Gazette by Lagoon0: 10:40am On Mar 02, 2021
Monogamy:
They should let us know when they are done
Right from 2015 I use to call buhari boko haram. grin but now he's fight against corupption is top notch grin
Re: EFCC Goes After Bola Tinubu, Writes CCB For Assets Documents - Peoples Gazette by emaseriki: 10:41am On Mar 02, 2021
DEAD ON ARRIVAL
Re: EFCC Goes After Bola Tinubu, Writes CCB For Assets Documents - Peoples Gazette by oladrogo(m): 10:41am On Mar 02, 2021
Continue going after tinubu , you lots are going to fail again.
Re: EFCC Goes After Bola Tinubu, Writes CCB For Assets Documents - Peoples Gazette by DimIsaac10(m): 10:42am On Mar 02, 2021
Initial threat.
Re: EFCC Goes After Bola Tinubu, Writes CCB For Assets Documents - Peoples Gazette by ogbonnachrys: 10:42am On Mar 02, 2021
Ask me.

Power to protect the wealth.

Omihanifa:
But if no be greed how can Tinubu be nursing the ambition to rule Nigeria again after all the money stolen and he's still stealing from Lagos State government angry

The man should just go and chill and be enjoying his loot till he dies undecided

Already his hands are shaking and he's even sluggish in communicating. So what's the point of going to a bigger stage to embarrass yourself like Buhari is doing presently

Re: EFCC Goes After Bola Tinubu, Writes CCB For Assets Documents - Peoples Gazette by sweerychick(f): 10:43am On Mar 02, 2021
Mysticwebb:
Truly Buhari is dangerous. So after using Tinubu to achieve his lifetime dream, this is the way he wants to pay him back? That devil in human skin is very wicked. So when he said I'm for nobody and for everybody he had his mind on Tinubu. To fight him when he has nothing else to gain from him. I blame Tinubu for keeping quiet in the face of all the atrocities that have been committed against us by Fulanis. They got him handicapped there and took away the expected sympathy and outcry from his people for him.
He will still win these people.
Looking at the date in this request, you will notice they have been on this since November last year.
So they have secretly been doing underground work to nail Tinubu after successfully parking Oshomole at one corner.
Even him is already smelling the coffee through Obaseki in an alleged N30b contract scandal. These people can forget all your help in seconds.
The number 2 shaded name on that request may unsurprisingly be Rotimi Amaechi
what were you expecting? Do you think PMB or the north is ready to honor their agreement on Southern presidency, and of all people Tinubu
You need to study generic Nigeria history dear..
North would only use and dump you, that was the reason why Igbos warned the SW about their unholy alliance with the north to foster APC.. the likes of Abiola and chief Awolowo comes to mind

5 Likes

Re: EFCC Goes After Bola Tinubu, Writes CCB For Assets Documents - Peoples Gazette by Lagoon0: 10:43am On Mar 02, 2021
seunmsg:

Patriot, go and rescue your people from Benin now. Why do you need traitors like me to help you rescue your people?

Sebi I’m jumping around to defend a corrupt leader, why not jump around to rescue your people abi Na handicap you be? Cretin!
Shebi its your druglord that installed daru dapo on innocent people. Don't worry we will deal with all of you . atenu! undecided

5 Likes

Re: EFCC Goes After Bola Tinubu, Writes CCB For Assets Documents - Peoples Gazette by Ghostmode2two(m): 10:45am On Mar 02, 2021
Penalty is a goal
Re: EFCC Goes After Bola Tinubu, Writes CCB For Assets Documents - Peoples Gazette by Thetruthshallse(m): 10:47am On Mar 02, 2021
Served him right. Ojuyobo somebody.
Re: EFCC Goes After Bola Tinubu, Writes CCB For Assets Documents - Peoples Gazette by Lagoon0: 10:48am On Mar 02, 2021
Soolmus:

Looking around this thread only Ipobian dunce urchins are seriously wailing

Sensible Politicians no Malami isn't a match for Tinubu

FBI and US government couldn't nail him

Obasanjo Nuhu Ribadu EFCC couldn't nail him

Goodluck Jonathan and Mohammed Adoke couldn't nail him

Only a very stupid Idiotic person would believe Buhari and Malami would nail the Jagaban.... Las Las Na just smear campaign

Change is constant and investigation get better with new tactics. You go dey alright las las
Re: EFCC Goes After Bola Tinubu, Writes CCB For Assets Documents - Peoples Gazette by akdjr(m): 10:55am On Mar 02, 2021
Dead on arrival....
Re: EFCC Goes After Bola Tinubu, Writes CCB For Assets Documents - Peoples Gazette by Nobody: 10:55am On Mar 02, 2021
Mysticwebb:
Truly Buhari is dangerous. So after using Tinubu to achieve his lifetime dream, this is the way he wants to pay him back? That devil in human skin is very wicked. So when he said I'm for nobody and for everybody he had his mind on Tinubu. To fight him when he has nothing else to gain from him. I blame Tinubu for keeping quiet in the face of all the atrocities that have been committed against us by Fulanis. They got him handicapped there and took away the expected sympathy and outcry from his people for him.
He will still win these people.
Looking at the date in this request, you will notice they have been on this since November last year.
So they have secretly been doing underground work to nail Tinubu after successfully parking Oshomole at one corner.
Even him is already smelling the coffee through Obaseki in an alleged N30b contract scandal. These people can forget all your help in seconds.
The number 2 shaded name on that request may unsurprisingly be Rotimi Amaechi
They should be no sacred cows in the fight against corruption. I believe that’s why they supported Buhari
Re: EFCC Goes After Bola Tinubu, Writes CCB For Assets Documents - Peoples Gazette by EzeNri(m): 10:58am On Mar 02, 2021
SaintBeehot:
6th November 2020, was the date on the file you uploaded. Op are you ok
Bawa made the request as Lagos Zonal Head of EFCC on behalf of the Acting Chairman.

Four months later, Buhari appointed the Zonal Head as Substantive EFCC Chairman.

No wonder, Yoruba media was against the appointment of Bawa

Cc:

Pachukwudi44
Legendhero
Simplyleo

3 Likes

Re: EFCC Goes After Bola Tinubu, Writes CCB For Assets Documents - Peoples Gazette by Lagoon0: 11:01am On Mar 02, 2021
Soolmus:

Only a dunce would think a bank account from 1980s and 1990s would get anybody convicted in 2021 such stupidity won't work under the law,

I bet Tinubu is silently counting his enemies as they foolishly rejoice, before he goes hard on them
Lol, tinubu is smartest criminal bah? grin let's keep watching will see who is more desperate bt tinubu and cabals.

Shebi na Una dey praise buhari cheesy
Shame!

1 Like

Re: EFCC Goes After Bola Tinubu, Writes CCB For Assets Documents - Peoples Gazette by alfredilly: 11:02am On Mar 02, 2021
Omihanifa:
But if no be greed how can Tinubu be nursing the ambition to rule Nigeria again after all the money stolen and he's still stealing from Lagos State government angry

The man should just go and chill and be enjoying his loot till he dies undecided

Already his hands are shaking and he's even sluggish in communicating. So what's the point of going to a bigger stage to embarrass yourself like Buhari is doing presently

If Tinubu is driven by greed, what drives the smaller politician who aspire for the same office. Tinubu should quite the stage from the smaller greed, who dream of attaining Tinubu status. It's a pity what the general perspective of politics has become in Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: EFCC Goes After Bola Tinubu, Writes CCB For Assets Documents - Peoples Gazette by EzeNri(m): 11:03am On Mar 02, 2021
seunmsg:
Tinubu left office in 2007 and you want to investigate his code of conduct records in 2021. The same code of conduct record that was investigated and tried by Goodluck Jonathan. Apart from the politics and media entertainment, it is nothing but a mere waste of everybody’s time.

The prosecution by Jonathan did not stop Tinubu from uprooting PDP from Aso rock. This new round of politically motivated investigation won’t stop him from pursuing his 2023 ambition. They lost the last time, they will lose again.
Unfortunately for you guys, this new EFCC Chairman as Zonal Head of Lagos was investigating Tinubu which Magu sat on.

Immediately, Magu was removed, re-opened the case file.

Four months later, Buhari appointed him as EFCC Chairman.

If he was fighting hard as a mere Zonal Head to nail Tinubu, na wahala for Tinubu.

Tinubu's sagacity will cause him to prevail but at the expense of his presidential ambition.

Only Tinubu can tame the excesses of the Northern hordes, so they are scared of him.
Re: EFCC Goes After Bola Tinubu, Writes CCB For Assets Documents - Peoples Gazette by Soolmus: 11:05am On Mar 02, 2021
Lagoon0:

Lol, tinubu is smartest criminal bah? grin let's keep watching will see who is more desperate bt tinubu and cabals.

Shebi na Una dey praise buhari cheesy
Shame!

Ibo people sef... You no sabi the game of politics, why not learn from Yorubas who understands the art

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EFCC Goes After Bola Tinubu, Writes CCB For Assets Documents - Peoples Gazette by Blackdisciple(m): 11:05am On Mar 02, 2021
lolz the new young EFCC oga wan follow Tinubu first ....
Re: EFCC Goes After Bola Tinubu, Writes CCB For Assets Documents - Peoples Gazette by stanisbaratheon: 11:05am On Mar 02, 2021
seunmsg:
Tinubu left office in 2007 and you want to investigate his code of conduct records in 2021. The same code of conduct record that was investigated and tried by Goodluck Jonathan. Apart from the politics and media entertainment, it is nothing but a mere waste of everybody’s time.

The prosecution by Jonathan did not stop Tinubu from uprooting PDP from Aso rock. This new round of politically motivated investigation won’t stop him from pursuing his 2023 ambition. They lost the last time, they will lose again.

It would be so embarrassing if a youth is behind this Moniker cry

3 Likes

Re: EFCC Goes After Bola Tinubu, Writes CCB For Assets Documents - Peoples Gazette by Akanbiedu(m): 11:06am On Mar 02, 2021
Soolmus:

Looking around this thread only Ipobian dunce urchins are seriously wailing

Sensible Politicians knows Malami isn't a match for Tinubu

FBI and US government couldn't nail him

Obasanjo Nuhu Ribadu EFCC couldn't nail him

Goodluck Jonathan and Mohammed Adoke couldn't nail him

Only a very stupid Idiotic person would believe Buhari and Malami would nail the Jagaban.... Las Las Na just smear campaign

Be vigilant. Those people that couldn't nail him are intelligent or sorrounded by people who are, the same cannot be said of Buhari boys. One thing with people occupying positions above their paygrade is they do not know when dealing with situation capable of bringing the whole system down.
Re: EFCC Goes After Bola Tinubu, Writes CCB For Assets Documents - Peoples Gazette by blueAgent(m): 11:07am On Mar 02, 2021
MASTAkiLLAh:
Ipod news, Tinubu has never stolen one naira from government or any coffers. In fact, he hates money with a passion cool

Lalasticlala

Lol..... he is Like me,

We don't like money.

the only difference is that I need just 1 billion dollars right now

1 Like

Re: EFCC Goes After Bola Tinubu, Writes CCB For Assets Documents - Peoples Gazette by Akanbiedu(m): 11:08am On Mar 02, 2021
alfredilly:

If Tinubu is driven by greed, what drives the smaller politician who aspire for the same office. Tinubu should quite the stage from the smaller greed, who dream of attaining Tinubu status. It's a pity what the general perspective of politics has become in Nigeria.

It's driven by sentiments.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Why Father Mbaka Is Fighting Jonathan. / Real Reasons Nigerians Are Barred From Jobs In Dubai / Yemi Osinbajo Visits Abuja Market (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.