Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,812 members, 7,872,701 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 08:06 PM

"They Shall Be Abundantly Satisfied With The Fatness..." - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / "They Shall Be Abundantly Satisfied With The Fatness..." (109 Views)

They Shall Become Like God / Africa Is Waking Up: I'm Satisfied With What I Heard Today. / The First Shall Be Last And The Last Shall Be First (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

"They Shall Be Abundantly Satisfied With The Fatness..." by overcomersfaith(f): 9:12am On Mar 02, 2021
Our blessings table has been set; are ready to partake of what the Lord has set before you? Beloveth don’t absent yourself from the Lord’s table which we will all have with groom at last. Now coming down to our blessings that are set before you by God, how do you want partake of it?

Read more @ https://overcomers-faith.org/they-shall-be-abundantly-satisfied-with-the-fatness/
Re: "They Shall Be Abundantly Satisfied With The Fatness..." by Organsmuggler(f): 9:14am On Mar 02, 2021
angry

(1) (Reply)

I Am Providing You Jesus / Before You Sleep, Meditate And Pray With This / Pope Reaches Out To Top Shiit Cleric In Iraq

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.