Stats: 3,173,773 members, 7,889,481 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 01:26 PM

Heartbroken - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Heartbroken (1330 Views)

Mother Whose Agonising Toothache Was Actually Cancer Is Heartbroken To Discover / "I Can't Sleep..they Were Good Children"-patrick Sawyer's Heartbroken Mum (2) (3) (4)

Heartbroken by karlken(m): 1:20pm On Jul 06, 2007
Am heartbroken! What is the fastest way to recover?I need to be myself quickly so as to lead my normal life.Will i ever love and trust a woman again? cry cry angry angry!
Re: Heartbroken by nkhetheni(m): 1:58pm On Jul 06, 2007
Fast and read yur Bible for 3 days, you will see. Good luck
Re: Heartbroken by liftedme(m): 2:46pm On Jul 06, 2007
My brother, take it easy on your self, I too was heart broken last three years but I decided to put yesterday behind me so that I can move on .

This can serve as a bondage to you; it all depends on how you choose to handle it. I think forgiveness is the key. This does not necessarily mean that you must go back to continue the relationship. You can forgive her and both of you will part ways in peace so that you will have your peace. Remember you are the one hurting not her and the more you bear the anger, the more you hurt.

Please, let it go! Let her go and let God sort your life out for you. Some times in life you never can tell why things happen that way (although I do not know what exactly happened between the two of you and I have not heard her own side of the story).

My ex and I parted ways like that but I was heartbroken quite for a long while before I applied this measure and today, I am happy and comforted.

Let go and Keep fit!
Re: Heartbroken by moondust(m): 3:08pm On Jul 06, 2007
join a monastery
Re: Heartbroken by Nobody: 4:12pm On Jul 06, 2007
see at as a time to discover yourself. Take time out and do things you have always wanted to do. Time will heal all wounds.
Re: Heartbroken by freewilla(m): 4:20pm On Jul 06, 2007
hello bro
well iwill love to give a very hard reply but owing to the fact that my sis here said i should not i will just tell you to call on God to lead you and that will be it , but for me it will go and kill your self , ok and you will see the thousand nd one lady that will hiss to your grave , olodo oshi, instead make you get 4 ladies you go gte one , you no get sense at all ok , talk with me later i will try and see what i can do for you ok , later
Re: Heartbroken by engee2(f): 4:23pm On Jul 06, 2007
MA DEAR FRIEND
ALL U NEED DO IS JUST THINK IF DE WHOLE TIN IS WORTH UR PAIN OK,
IT HAPPENED 2 ME BUT I;M OVER IT DE TRUTH I STILL FIND IT HARD 2 LOVE BUT I BELIEVE IN IT.
JUST BE STRONG
Re: Heartbroken by engee2(f): 4:28pm On Jul 06, 2007
MA DEAR  FRIEND
ALL U NEED DO IS JUST THINK IF DE WHOLE TIN IS WORTH UR PAIN OK,
IT HAPPENED 2 ME BUT I;M OVER IT DE TRUTH I STILL FIND IT HARD 2 LOVE BUT I BELIEVE IN IT.
JUST BE STRONG
Re: Heartbroken by karlken(m): 5:35pm On Jul 06, 2007
@liftedme.Thanks for ur spiritually lifting counsel.Thanks to all ya concerned guys in da house.I,ve got this strong belief that I,ll be fine bt the more people talk to me the better I feel.Big thaaaanks to all ya once again! smiley smiley
Re: Heartbroken by Njoy1(f): 12:01pm On Jul 14, 2007
Here I am thinkin I was going to be that woman to heal your broken heart, only to find you've crossed me off your list of would be wifey. If na cook, cleaner you dey find go hire house girl/home help. Find someone who is your intellectual equal. I love my beau, your sportman status, bedroom skills or the highest bidder can't take me away from my man, yes monogamy is still in fashion. God willing this time next year we'll still be making each other laugh out loud and I'll still be shoutin his name whilst makin sweet love. You know what they say stick to what you do best, and that is pleasing my man. So excuse me while I go stick a cork  in my mouth, am done with all this talkin.
Re: Heartbroken by liftedme(m): 5:05pm On Jul 14, 2007
Here I am thinkin I was going to be that woman to heal your broken heart, only to find you've crossed me off your list of would be wifey. If na cook, cleaner you dey find go hire house girl/home help. Find someone who is your intellectual equal. I love my beau, your sportman status, bedroom skills or the highest bidder can't take me away from my man, yes monogamy is still in fashion. God willing this time next year we'll still be making each other laugh out loud and I'll still be shoutin his name whilst makin sweet love. You know what they say stick to what you do best, and that is pleasing my man. So excuse me while I go stick a cork in my mouth, am done with all this talkin.

this is meaningless!
Re: Heartbroken by Njoy1(f): 7:35am On Jul 16, 2007
@ liftedme

You are kiddin me right,  you liked it so much you had to do it again, i'd call that meaningless. Please, no more duplicate I've done the original.
Re: Heartbroken by karlken(m): 10:07am On Jul 16, 2007
N-joy,u are my heartrob & am not gonna let u go but b4 I we work out things I want to do some fasting & praying! cool cool
Re: Heartbroken by simplyme3(f): 6:30am On Jul 17, 2007
so funy - a woman wants a guy and he is bluffing by saying he needs some prayers.
Re: Heartbroken by Njoy1(f): 6:54am On Jul 17, 2007
@Karl ken
Yes o, make you fast and pray for God to lead you to that elusive Miss Right.  I fasted and prayed and the Lord blessed me with my man,and his the best thing that ever happened to me. Remember to stay focused while you fast and pray, you sure don't want your mind to wonder off.
Re: Heartbroken by Njoy1(f): 7:02am On Jul 17, 2007
@ simply_me
You are simply missin the point here.
Re: Heartbroken by simplyme3(f): 7:23am On Jul 17, 2007
hmmm - missing the point?
Re: Heartbroken by karlken(m): 5:21pm On Jul 19, 2007
I need some1 to repair ma heart now.Looks like am beginning to recover 4rm that shit! cheesy cheesy
Re: Heartbroken by simplyme3(f): 3:27am On Jul 20, 2007
@KK

What abt N-joy?
Re: Heartbroken by MP007(m): 9:24am On Jul 20, 2007
Women come and go like seasons, i have been there before, ladies complain that guyz use and dump them but they treat the good guyz like crap, i feel ur pain my brother, the special lady is just around the corner, be strong,
Re: Heartbroken by karlken(m): 9:28am On Jul 20, 2007
Simply_me,na u I dey see 4 ma dreams oooooooh! kiss kiss
Re: Heartbroken by simplyme3(f): 9:45am On Jul 20, 2007
i no wan fight my sister N-JOY o. And, i go wait till u see me for life o and not for dream alone o.
Re: Heartbroken by karlken(m): 1:55pm On Jul 21, 2007
Thanks everyone 4 all da support.Am cool now smiley.Live is sweet once again.I,ve picked my pieces and am gonna start 4rm where I stopped! cheesy cheesy

Help To Reduce Excess Body Fat / My Fiancée Told Me To Go On Family Planning. Is He Right? / Can Eating Too Much Boiled egg Cause Hypertension