Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,245 members, 7,897,294 topics. Date: Monday, 22 July 2024 at 11:30 AM

How Can I Minimize This, So I Can Continue To Study? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / How Can I Minimize This, So I Can Continue To Study? (299 Views)

Examinations Continue Despite Industrial Action - WAEC / Only Ghanaians Can Continue Their Studies In Europe. / How Do I Minimize Spending As A Student? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Can I Minimize This, So I Can Continue To Study? by planetpgold(m): 5:20pm On Mar 02, 2021
Timothy Here Again,

The week 4 of May 2021 Diet support class Continues today with Taxation 8pm to 10pm and SFM 7pm to 9pm. Don't forget to participate in the class.

During the process of studying for your exams, there are several issues that come with it, like not remembering what you studied and so on.

A classical example was from Mosun a few diets ago that:

"Despite using your simplified and comprehensive Lecture Videos ➕ Q&A, I've been studying for 2 hours now, but now my brain can't seem to remember any more content and keeps forgetting things. Why does this happen? How can I minimize this so I can continue to study?"

She called just to express what she experienced whenever she studies.

Personally, it is not something new, especially in this world where several things are fighting for your attention. Besides forgetting being a part of our Human nature, nothing scary to worry about that. However, as a human, you have the power to minimize such an experience.

In order not to complicate things for her who is already having whatever she studies stick, I recommended a simple method but it is to be consistently followed.

After small periods of study, you can create a habit of revising it for 5 minutes. Again, study for 30 minutes then, again revision.

After 4 such sessions, now you owe yourself a break of 10 minutes (no social media breaks allowed. you surely know Why)

Just as Mosun thought that the revision time was an utter waste or maybe you don't have that much time. But no dear, it's less compared to 2 hours of studying without revision. Without remembering what you have given so much irrevocable time to.

Mosun followed the above simple step and glory be to God. she is qualified.

Still writing May 2021 Diet Exams? Get your Simplified and Comprehensive Lecture Videos ➕ Q&A. Call or Chat Admin on 08082366372, 08090820787, 08106989785, 08055828090, 08085835127

Or click on the below

https://ican.platinumgoldsolutions.com

Dedicated to Your ICAN Exam Success,
Tim Jibodu, FCA

PlatinumGold 360 Solutions... Your Online, Offline ICAN Lectures Center in Nigeria With World Wide Service Delivery & Highest Passing Rate At One Sitting, Even If You Have Failed Before or Just Starting.

Available in: *Android *Desktop *Downloadable Versions*, for: -ICAN -ATS -CITN -CIS -CIPM Exams

1 Like

Re: How Can I Minimize This, So I Can Continue To Study? by rossi5(f): 11:22am On Mar 04, 2021
planetpgold:
Timothy Here Again,

The week 4 of May 2021 Diet support class Continues today with Taxation 8pm to 10pm and SFM 7pm to 9pm. Don't forget to participate in the class.

During the process of studying for your exams, there are several issues that come with it, like not remembering what you studied and so on.

A classical example was from Mosun a few diets ago that:

"Despite using your simplified and comprehensive Lecture Videos ➕ Q&A, I've been studying for 2 hours now, but now my brain can't seem to remember any more content and keeps forgetting things. Why does this happen? How can I minimize this so I can continue to study?"

She called just to express what she experienced whenever she studies.

Personally, it is not something new, especially in this world where several things are fighting for your attention. Besides forgetting being a part of our Human nature, nothing scary to worry about that. However, as a human, you have the power to minimize such an experience.

In order not to complicate things for her who is already having whatever she studies stick, I recommended a simple method but it is to be consistently followed.

After small periods of study, you can create a habit of revising it for 5 minutes. Again, study for 30 minutes then, again revision.

After 4 such sessions, now you owe yourself a break of 10 minutes (no social media breaks allowed. you surely know Why)

Just as Mosun thought that the revision time was an utter waste or maybe you don't have that much time. But no dear, it's less compared to 2 hours of studying without revision. Without remembering what you have given so much irrevocable time to.

Mosun followed the above simple step and glory be to God. she is qualified.

Still writing May 2021 Diet Exams? Get your Simplified and Comprehensive Lecture Videos ➕ Q&A. Call or Chat Admin on 08082366372, 08090820787, 08106989785, 08055828090, 08085835127

Or click on the below

https://ican.platinumgoldsolutions.com

Dedicated to Your ICAN Exam Success,
Tim Jibodu, FCA

PlatinumGold 360 Solutions... Your Online, Offline ICAN Lectures Center in Nigeria With World Wide Service Delivery & Highest Passing Rate At One Sitting, Even If You Have Failed Before or Just Starting.

Available in: *Android *Desktop *Downloadable Versions*, for: -ICAN -ATS -CITN -CIS -CIPM Exams

Hi,do u have for cipm and any idea on when the exam is slated to hold this year?
Re: How Can I Minimize This, So I Can Continue To Study? by planetpgold(m): 7:13pm On Mar 04, 2021
Yes we have for CIPM, please provide your phone number so that one of our team member can give you call regarding your request immediately.

(1) (Reply)

Being A Medical Doctor In Italy / Earn Your First Million Naira In 2021 / Past Questions Jigawa State College Of Nursing Post Basic Nursing Exam

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.