Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,282 members, 7,881,053 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 11:33 AM

My Fiance Dumped Me, Now He Wants Me Back - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Fiance Dumped Me, Now He Wants Me Back (11490 Views)

My Besty Gives Me Attitude When I Use My Fiance Pix As Dp / He Wants Me To Grace His Bed For My Fee / Found Condoms In My Fiance's Bag.again! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Fiance Dumped Me, Now He Wants Me Back by ngojoygurl(f): 4:19pm On Aug 16, 2007
ufuoslee:

the new one or re u really sure he is sorry for wh he did

No o!!!! i don't feel anything again for my Ex. I will marry the new one!!
Re: My Fiance Dumped Me, Now He Wants Me Back by dups10(f): 1:42pm On Aug 17, 2007
Very terible but dont tell me you still love him, if i were u i won't give him second chance grin
i dont think you deserve this sort of treatment again remove him out of your memory and face your new life. tongue
Re: My Fiance Dumped Me, Now He Wants Me Back by tectona(m): 2:11pm On Aug 17, 2007
Are you that daft, it shoulold be obvious to you, he would still dump you again if given the chance.
once bitten twice shy,
why do some girls create problems for themselves.

shakes head.
Re: My Fiance Dumped Me, Now He Wants Me Back by tglaz(m): 4:42pm On Oct 29, 2007
So simple!The choice is yours.Considering every fact @ your disposal,You well know what to do. grin
Re: My Fiance Dumped Me, Now He Wants Me Back by Tgirl6: 11:21am On Apr 16, 2008
yours is " your fiance dumped you and is coming back" im also in a confused state cos "my boyfrend did same n is comin bak" but this is wat happend, wen i met him, he was about callin off his then relationship, but pple kept on talking' n i got suspicious n decided to give the supposedly girlfrend a call to clarify issues, immediately i hung up she calld him, he then gave me a call saying he was dissappointed n decided to give me a break, my frends said i took a wrong step callin d girl, but now he's coming bak to me, i stil like him but ive learnt to follow reason' n not my heart cos if i follow my heart il definitly go crashin, we listen to eachothers commnts, learn and remembr the sayin' a wrd is nuff 4 d wise'
Re: My Fiance Dumped Me, Now He Wants Me Back by Rhea(f): 11:29am On Apr 16, 2008
The fact that you already have another guy you intend to marry and you're still presenting this issue here implies you still have some fond feelings for your ex.

If not, then send this topic straight to the jokes section.

Concentrate! Focus! Forward ever!
Re: My Fiance Dumped Me, Now He Wants Me Back by sweet7799: 10:36am On Aug 11, 2009
girl move on with ur life,4get ur ex
Re: My Fiance Dumped Me, Now He Wants Me Back by kok(m): 11:48am On Aug 11, 2009
expired post, posted since 2007!
Re: My Fiance Dumped Me, Now He Wants Me Back by Lacuzy: 7:21pm On Jan 26, 2010
Run! he is a demon ooooooooooo! His plans must never work i assure you he will leave you again.

Be happy and continue with your present relationship.

Goodluck dear.
Re: My Fiance Dumped Me, Now He Wants Me Back by oshoriamhe: 1:49pm On Aug 10, 2010
pls shun him, hes no goood grin kiss
Re: My Fiance Dumped Me, Now He Wants Me Back by Omolola1(f): 1:51pm On Aug 10, 2010
the poster must have gotten married by now~
Re: My Fiance Dumped Me, Now He Wants Me Back by petebor02(m): 2:00pm On Aug 10, 2010
look she just told us her ex dump her. why? she might ve done something so negatively terrible.so lets stop putting the whole of the blame on the young man.
Re: My Fiance Dumped Me, Now He Wants Me Back by lajjy(m): 10:37am On Aug 11, 2010
u think u need advice, u dont need any advice =, what u need to us eis ur head, someone dumps for another gurl and after so many months came back to say he wants u back. Wat if he neva came back, wont ur life continue.

Get sense. Please dont go back to him. The can neva be like before again.
Re: My Fiance Dumped Me, Now He Wants Me Back by ijeommaa(f): 5:24pm On Nov 09, 2010
Do u think that this animal really worth giving any second chance ?

Absolutely NOOO!! shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked dont even go there, cos he is going to do it again, definetely. Maybe this time after wedding.
Re: My Fiance Dumped Me, Now He Wants Me Back by ShyOne(f): 5:05am On Nov 10, 2010
Runnnnnn

Do not go back to him

Dump you once - shame on him

Dump you twice - shame on you

1 Like

Re: My Fiance Dumped Me, Now He Wants Me Back by sarahwillman(f): 9:06pm On Apr 01, 2012
Back in 2009 i met a guy named Bobby. we fell inlove or so i thought, we got ingaged the nite before valentines day in 2010. things were amazing OR SO I THOUGHT.. he had trust issues but i ignored them.. he somethings dremt up stuff but i ignored that too.. i ignored the small signs,.. we had a wedding date set for august 21st 2010. Bought everything, invited people, had my dress, had the band, i even started listing my last name his last name.. one weekend he went outa town and i didnt go cuz my sister was having her baby so i stayed.. when he was outa town i heard my x boyfriend lance's grandpa died, so not thinking i called lances number but then stopped myself realizing i shouldnt be calling my x cuz it would cause problems between me and bobby.. so in my phone it was a 0 second phone call. i did NOT go thro with the phone call.. i didnt call my x at all., ijust wanted to say sorry for his loss but i didnt.. however bobby got home and went thro my phone and saw the 0 second phone call and dumped me on the spot.. one month before our wedding.. it was the worst thing i had ever went thro.. he moved out that very nite, got so krazey ,glass was everywhere , it was a mess. i couldnt even talk about it to anyone, had to tell everyone the wedding was off. i sent back the wedding dress cuz i couldnt even look at it. didnt get a refund on anything back for the planned wedding.. bobby just told me he needed some time to think about stuff. so one day he ran into lance and even asked him if i had ever cheated on him and lance said no bobby, SARAH LOVED YOU..........and then bobby and i got back together that october even tho it was past our wedding day.. then he a few days later dumped me again FOR NO reason sayin he needed some time.. so i went to new york and did modeling, came back and the ASS HOLE says oh i have a girlfriend now i guess im an asshole.. he was dating some nasty squint eyed bitch who had been just his friend the whole time........i felt a knife stab me.. i hate bobby with all my heart to this day..he continued to come over and see me and lead me on and play head games with me after that.. he even slept with me sayin he had just made that girl friiend up but i found out it was true.. it took me a year to get over him.. he hurt me beyond words.. i used to do anything and try anything to win him back .....but now after that was almost 2 years ago.hes still with the skank. i finally got over him. he claims hes been all devoted but he hasnt cuz he slept with me on and off.. i have learned so much thanks to bobby. i wish i could put his last name but hes such a freak hes probably goin to read this and im not goin to get myself a law suit for putting this on here.. i learned when a guy says a girl is just a friend and shes hangin around innocently, shes a scandelous BITCH and just is waiting to make a move on ur man.. seriously this girl is UGLY and a whiney thing who has a wide pear ass.......not cute at all.. but whatever he lost me.. i was very depressed for a long time.. talked to councelors, posted for magazines, buried my head into modeling because that was the only thing i could do to get my mind off of how hurt i was.. i felt so ugly i couldnt eat. he hurt me soo much.. at one point i was 83 lbs.. i just hated my life.. i wanted to be with him so bad.. but now lookin back time really healed me.. i saw what an horrible person he really was.. and i met someone else this last august and hes not a drunk and trusts me.. we have the best relationship.. his name is andrew... and he proposed to me in february.. and we are getting married APril 7th 2012.. i look back and im mad at myself for taking so much time to heal over bobby.. i waited and waited for him to come back while he was moving on....i have learned dont waste ur time waiting for someone who isnt worth waiting for.. he can have that homely bitch he has with the long pear ass and awkward body and whiney voice.. he can soo have it lol.. i now deny knowing him.. i have changed my number and everything.. i havent called him or contacted him in a year and will never again.. i have learned never to let someone hurt me so much that never deserved me anyway.. he also made up a lie when we broke up the second time sayin he had brain tumor and lung cancer both and that he had 6 monthes to live.. THAT was a lie.. i cant explain enuf how much of any ugly person he really is..... he recently had his daughter message me on facebook sayin he was mad i talk bad about him or something on facebook,. which i DONT.. and then threatened to ruin my wedding.. RIGHT..him and his girlfriend are perfect for each other.. shes such a stalker shes tried adding meon my facebook three times.. and i blocked her.. iv moved on but have they?? i also have blonde hair and all she does is talk about how dumb i am?? seriously is that the only thing jealous ppl can say when someones blonde??i KNOW its because Im prettier then her.. shes just so jealous she cant stand it.. lol wow i wish id never met bobby, better yet im so glad we arent together anymore, hes a lier and shes just a jealous fatty...all i know is he made a mistake cuz i woulda never hurt him.. and my boyfriend andrew is very lucky cuz i will forever and ever be devoted and love him till the day i die...after that last post tho, i often wondered if u could get insurance for your heart so the pain dont hurt so much when you get dumped.. sounds dumb, but bobby seriously BROKE ME APART..also if someone doesnt love you, they dont deserve you.. i shoulda just blocked his ass the nite he didnt believe me… respect yourself of no one else will
eventually you gotta stop waiting for someone whos never gonna come back.. i had my mom and my best friend brittany jas help me clean up the glass, i rehung the mirror and tried my hardest to put the house back into shape after he destroyed it with his drunk accusation.. he punched holes into my childrens bedroom door and i hung a poster infront of it so i wouldnt see it.. i eliminated those friends that would call me and tell me every time they saw him around town with another girl or heard something about him. i BLUNTLY DIDNT wanna talk about him.. his friends would try and talk to me and i would say I DONT wanna talk about him.. i painted my room girly pink and made my house look like NO one had just moved out of it.. i made new friends that DIDNT know him, stoppped goin to places that reminded me of him.. over time things healed........he wasnt worth ttryin to die over....you gotta eliminate everythng that reminds you of him.. also i called verizon and had them block me from callin him so that i wouldnt have temptations. if hes moving on , U Need to also,, tbut do it in a healthy way , dont go sleepin around.. i really weeded out alota ppl in my life at that dark point in my life and am glad....
Re: My Fiance Dumped Me, Now He Wants Me Back by Youngpo413: 10:13pm On Sep 13, 2014
Kutey: Sincerely its like we have been with the same guy. Nothing when I met him. I can proudly say I really looked after him down to pocket money, learning to bake, shopping, etc.

But you are different in he was a better person when he was with you and I'm sure because of the grace of God in your life he was doing well. After that he tought he was probably too good for you.

I really wish you the best. The reason I say do not go back is Men rarely change.
He did not even think of much he hurt you. He had found new pussy.

Of course now he loves you and he is all over you. He went out there and realized the lost probably the best thing that happened to him. The grass is not always greener on the other side and when he had finished sexing the other girl and looked deeper he did not find what he tought was there. What goes around comes around.
God bless and guide your ways.

it pays to be handsome.
Re: My Fiance Dumped Me, Now He Wants Me Back by Youngpo413: 10:30pm On Sep 13, 2014
ufuoslee: my dear go on with ur weddin.cus i broke up my engagement for a man and after he left for uk he told me he does not want me again and the man i left for him was already married to someone else so pls don,t break up ur wedding plans cus of him i am tellin u ohhhhhhhhhhhh.

now I know that KARMA is real.
Re: My Fiance Dumped Me, Now He Wants Me Back by Nobody: 10:39pm On Sep 13, 2014
Dumped you after fixing wedding date?

Don't tell me you are thinking about him o.you are not even suppose to give it a tot gan.

Stay there dey think make pant dey wear you, this time he will dump you just at the point when he is suppose to say I do. undecided

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nairaland! Please Tell Me Why Girls Do This! / Pls Guyz Help Me With A Interesting Series Movie That I Should Download * / Nairaland Rapper "Kuttie" Shows Off Cute Dimple In A New Selfie (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.