Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,824 members, 7,872,770 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 09:28 PM

Man Kills Leopard With Bare Hands To Save His Family - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Man Kills Leopard With Bare Hands To Save His Family (1061 Views)

Man Kills His Daughter After Finding Out She Was Not His Biological Child (pic) / Man Climbs 19-storey Building To Save His Mother From Fire / Edo Man Finds Out His Family Didn’t Build Any House After 13 Years In Europe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Kills Leopard With Bare Hands To Save His Family by Soncidy: 10:01pm On Mar 02, 2021
A man in Karnataka’s Hassan district killed a leopard with his bare hands in a bid to save himself and his family, after the animal leaped out of bush and charged at him, his wife and their child.
See here>>>https://popup9ja.com/battle-for-survival-man-kills-leopard-with-bare-hands-to-save-his-family-video/

Re: Man Kills Leopard With Bare Hands To Save His Family by thorpido(m): 10:10pm On Mar 02, 2021
Wow.........it's all or nothing in such situations.The adrenaline rush at that time is on fire.
Re: Man Kills Leopard With Bare Hands To Save His Family by Nobody: 10:13pm On Mar 02, 2021
in his dreamsgrin
Re: Man Kills Leopard With Bare Hands To Save His Family by TheVictim01(m): 10:17pm On Mar 02, 2021
Commendable!
Re: Man Kills Leopard With Bare Hands To Save His Family by xpressionx(m): 10:42pm On Mar 02, 2021
This is the real ogbuagu.
Not the beer gauzing and nkwobi munching big tummy igbo men answering it.

2 Likes

Re: Man Kills Leopard With Bare Hands To Save His Family by illicit(m): 11:09pm On Mar 02, 2021
shocked
Re: Man Kills Leopard With Bare Hands To Save His Family by eyinjuege: 11:34pm On Mar 02, 2021
This is a relatively small leopard.
They are really ferocious cats.. Wildin
Re: Man Kills Leopard With Bare Hands To Save His Family by illicit(m): 12:03am On Mar 03, 2021
Brave man....
Re: Man Kills Leopard With Bare Hands To Save His Family by Jones90: 12:52am On Mar 03, 2021
I went through this picture over and over again, then i imagine what most fathers go through on a daily basis just to save their family. Indeed, to be a man is not a day job. If you are not a family man, you won't understand be sha.

Meanwhile seun, don't ever criticise Buhari or our politicians for lack of maintenance culture because your is worst. Just imagine how nairaland has turned to a website that someone can only visit in the midnight in order to have easy access. No even briefing, no apology, nothing nothing. You just keep us in the dark. Weldone o undecided
Re: Man Kills Leopard With Bare Hands To Save His Family by beautyhd: 1:29am On Mar 03, 2021
That's what love for your family can do in addition to adrenaline surge.

Believe me, if there is no love for his family, he would have fled on sighting the animal.

1 Like

Re: Man Kills Leopard With Bare Hands To Save His Family by Nobody: 4:09am On Mar 03, 2021
The bravery and self-sacrifice. Bravo to him, bravo.
Re: Man Kills Leopard With Bare Hands To Save His Family by DSC7: 8:08am On Mar 03, 2021
Soncidy:
A man in Karnataka’s Hassan district killed a leopard with his bare hands in a bid to save himself and his family, after the animal leaped out of bush and charged at him, his wife and their child.
See here>>>https://popup9ja.com/battle-for-survival-man-kills-leopard-with-bare-hands-to-save-his-family-video/

Video please i want to check something....

Re: Man Kills Leopard With Bare Hands To Save His Family by ABOVEDELAW: 11:13am On Mar 03, 2021
OGBU AGU !
Re: Man Kills Leopard With Bare Hands To Save His Family by MufasaLion: 11:20am On Mar 03, 2021
I feel like slapping this OP
Re: Man Kills Leopard With Bare Hands To Save His Family by EkelediliBuhari: 11:32am On Mar 03, 2021
Baby leopard
Re: Man Kills Leopard With Bare Hands To Save His Family by mysticwarrior(m): 11:44am On Mar 03, 2021
even to kill a domestic cat with bare hands is almost impossible, that man is a courageous warrior.

(1) (Reply)

I Want To Share My Experience, See What Happened To Me. / Anger : An Unfortunate True Life Story / Your Life Is Worth Living

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.