Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,348 members, 7,978,114 topics. Date: Thursday, 17 October 2024 at 07:23 PM

Chief Dr Terkula Suswam Shot To Death By Some Unknown Gunmen - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Chief Dr Terkula Suswam Shot To Death By Some Unknown Gunmen (4673 Views)

2023: Some ‘Unknown Persons’ Stole My Academic Certificates - Tinubu Tells INEC / HISTORY OF LATE TERKULA SUSWAM, OLDER BROTHER SEN GABRIEL SUSWAM / Gabriel Suswam's Elder Brother, Terkula Assassinated (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Chief Dr Terkula Suswam Shot To Death By Some Unknown Gunmen by blazesam(m): 11:33pm On Mar 02, 2021
The older brother to the serving senator, representing Benue north east, Senator Gabriel Suswam, was shot dead in his town Anyiin, Chief Dr Terkula Suswam PhD, was the former chairman board of directors radio Benue, lecturer BSU,history department. Also the CEO Ashi waves radio 99.9fm, proprietor Ashi polytechnic Anyiin and cofounder of ashitec conglomerate.

Sir you have protected sankera from been a war zone but now, you are no more. Cont to rest on

Condolences are pouring in from his admirers and people of Benue State.

Re: Chief Dr Terkula Suswam Shot To Death By Some Unknown Gunmen by gmo10(m): 11:34pm On Mar 02, 2021
hmm

1 Like

Re: Chief Dr Terkula Suswam Shot To Death By Some Unknown Gunmen by GamalNasser: 11:46pm On Mar 02, 2021
This country is not even qualified to be called a Jungle

2 Likes

Re: Chief Dr Terkula Suswam Shot To Death By Some Unknown Gunmen by Faguy: 11:48pm On Mar 02, 2021
Gradually Nigeria is turning to Iraq and Afghanistan of Africa. make I dey ready my Ghana must go bag to treck enter Ghana. if they can kill a formal governor's brother what will happen to common citizens

1 Like

Re: Chief Dr Terkula Suswam Shot To Death By Some Unknown Gunmen by Nobody: 11:55pm On Mar 02, 2021
May his gentle soul R.I.P . But the man took the whole equipments from Radio Benue Substation Idekpa to his village and used it to open Ashi wave Radio station. Till today that Radio Benue Substation Idekpa have been closed down permanently. Thank God David Mark open Joy Fm Otukpo. I remember back then during Suswan era, if you did not print or photocopy your documents from his business center in Makurdi then don't waste your time submitting it in any state government agencies or offices in Makurdi.
Re: Chief Dr Terkula Suswam Shot To Death By Some Unknown Gunmen by Mayng01(m): 11:58pm On Mar 02, 2021
Rip

1 Like

Re: Chief Dr Terkula Suswam Shot To Death By Some Unknown Gunmen by Spending123: 12:04am On Mar 03, 2021
9ja done cast.

1 Like

Re: Chief Dr Terkula Suswam Shot To Death By Some Unknown Gunmen by doggedfighter(f): 1:03am On Mar 03, 2021
His brother's position as a governor really favoured him.

Rest well
Re: Chief Dr Terkula Suswam Shot To Death By Some Unknown Gunmen by doggedfighter(f): 1:05am On Mar 03, 2021
Oyinem:
May his gentle soul R.I.P . But the man took the whole equipments from Radio Benue Substation Idekpa to his village and used it to open Ashi wave Radio station. Till today that Radio Benue Substation Idekpa have been closed down permanently. Thank God David Mark open Joy Fm Otukpo. I remember back then during Suswan era, if you did not print or photocopy your documents from his business center in Makurdi then don't waste your time submitting it in any state government agencies or offices in Makurdi.

Ahhhhh, and you called his soul gentle?
Re: Chief Dr Terkula Suswam Shot To Death By Some Unknown Gunmen by blazesam(m): 1:50am On Mar 03, 2021
Re: Chief Dr Terkula Suswam Shot To Death By Some Unknown Gunmen by blazesam(m): 1:51am On Mar 03, 2021
Oyinem:

But I wonder where you guys gather sources from. Idekpa substation is still working perfectly.
Those guys are rich enough to buy those equipment. How much does it cost or take to start up a radio station that you think the suswams can't afford? Even someone that is not from Benue knows that suswam is worth more than just an ordinary radio station.

He is dead and you know how he has helped in maintaining peace in that area, please don't always be too bias
Re: Chief Dr Terkula Suswam Shot To Death By Some Unknown Gunmen by Kyase(m): 1:55am On Mar 03, 2021
blazesam:
The older brother to the serving senator, representing Benue north east, Senator Gabriel Suswam, was shot dead in his town Anyiin, Chief Dr Terkula Suswam PhD, was the former chairman board of directors radio Benue, lecturer BSU,history department. Also the CEO Ashi waves radio 99.9fm, proprietor Ashi polytechnic Anyiin and cofounder of ashitec conglomerate.

Sir you have protected sankera from been a war zone but now, you are no more. Cont to rest on

Condolences are pouring in from his admirers and people of Benue State.

menh this news shock me die cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry

need more details sha
Re: Chief Dr Terkula Suswam Shot To Death By Some Unknown Gunmen by Mynd44: 5:10am On Mar 03, 2021

(1)

Over 25 Nigerian Soldiers Have So Far Been Killed In Orlu Battle / 2023 Presidential Election Projection By Voting Patterns And Trends.(opinion) / See A Slum Within A Rich Neigbourhood In Abuja (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.