Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,327 members, 7,888,043 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 06:06 PM

Adesina: Those Demanding Buhari’s Resignation Only Exercising Freedom Of Speech - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Adesina: Those Demanding Buhari’s Resignation Only Exercising Freedom Of Speech (11576 Views)

Fayose: Rep Members Demanding Buhari's Invitation Should Expect EFCC Invitation / APC reacts to PDP's call for Buhari's resignation, extols Dogara's defection / Femi Adesina: Obasanjo Would Have Insulted Those Demanding Presidential Address (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adesina: Those Demanding Buhari’s Resignation Only Exercising Freedom Of Speech by PresidentAtiku(m): 8:29am On Mar 03, 2021
favor914:
Ok President Atiku I see you have acknowledged your ignorance? Leave a dog alone & it will find its way back home.
sai baba.... Change dole

Hahahahhahahahahha

Na d change we dey so... 6 wasted years
Re: Adesina: Those Demanding Buhari’s Resignation Only Exercising Freedom Of Speech by BlackBaron: 8:37am On Mar 03, 2021
I'm only surprised the Vice President is still staying put putting up with this level of oppression and dictatorship perpetrated under Gen Buhari.
Re: Adesina: Those Demanding Buhari’s Resignation Only Exercising Freedom Of Speech by yetunsbay(m): 8:39am On Mar 03, 2021
Werey onirun kikun (bushy hair)
Re: Adesina: Those Demanding Buhari’s Resignation Only Exercising Freedom Of Speech by Yankee101: 8:53am On Mar 03, 2021
And should be respected
Re: Adesina: Those Demanding Buhari’s Resignation Only Exercising Freedom Of Speech by Heavensent01(m): 9:01am On Mar 03, 2021
Yenefer:
Sorry, I can't accept White people thinking I'm inferior to them because they own this system or how they measure IQ. You shouldn't either. it will raise your self confidence never let someone makes you feel like you're inferior

what's the coherence with rationalism and this your gibberish

you are writing in a white people lingual and want to reason like a retrogressive that you people have lived since 13th century

you need to reread this your gibberish again, you've made no sense rather you're proving me right with your low level of IQ

what is feeling inferior and white designed system got to do with using your IQ? aboki
Re: Adesina: Those Demanding Buhari’s Resignation Only Exercising Freedom Of Speech by BluntTheApostle(m): 9:14am On Mar 03, 2021
backnbeta:

But you guys enjoyed a no-boundary, no-limit freedom under GEJ, running your mouths and carrying placards up and down...your oga's turn now, he can't take it! Selfish cowards everywhereundecided

Who told you that they enjoyed a no-boundary, no-limit freedom under GEJ?
Re: Adesina: Those Demanding Buhari’s Resignation Only Exercising Freedom Of Speech by dwisedgreat: 10:13am On Mar 03, 2021
Femi Adesina....what of freedom after speech?

We are not fools na.
Re: Adesina: Those Demanding Buhari’s Resignation Only Exercising Freedom Of Speech by Taribo1973: 11:45am On Mar 03, 2021
So when he asked Jonathan to resign in 2015 what was he exercising.
Re: Adesina: Those Demanding Buhari’s Resignation Only Exercising Freedom Of Speech by ddeola: 12:27pm On Mar 03, 2021
Na so olodo dem dey do na to dey copy copy. Reasonable people don talk am before bros. undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Adesina: Those Demanding Buhari’s Resignation Only Exercising Freedom Of Speech by Daviddreamz(m): 1:19pm On Mar 03, 2021
hahahahha cheesy
Re: Adesina: Those Demanding Buhari’s Resignation Only Exercising Freedom Of Speech by sajibola543(m): 7:40pm On Apr 01, 2021
Yenefer:
Ignorant guys smoking shisha and commenting on twitter from Arewa, they don't know that those asking for Buhari's resignation are IPOB terrorist and some wannabe politicians from brown roof republic, they will never like Buhari because he is Muslim, he did his best for them. The best president ever on infrastructures in SW and SE, they still hate him with passions. I hope My brothers from Arewa will Stop been ignorant, those drunken bastards will never like Buhari period.
Without Buhari Nigeria would have perish with million of innocent people.
God bless Buhari.
why all this ,u your self knows the truth .u know the man as done nothing to better the country. So why all this

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Anambra 2021: Delta Court Uphold Jude Okeke's Guber Primary Election / IPMAN: Reduction In Diesel Price Yet To Reflect Due To Old Stock / States With The Most Beautiful Girls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.