Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,179,267 members, 7,907,540 topics. Date: Thursday, 01 August 2024 at 11:32 AM

Access Bank Plc Believes That Every Day Should Be Women's Day - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Access Bank Plc Believes That Every Day Should Be Women's Day (269 Views)

Brimpace Founder Herbert Ofoegbu Believes That NFT Is The Key To Unlocking Web 3 / AWOOF!!! Food For All Nation (partnering Access Bank) / Get Paid By Wema Bank PLC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Access Bank Plc Believes That Every Day Should Be Women's Day by BluntCrazeMan: 6:48am On Mar 03, 2021
They tweeted:
“Lets rise up to the occasion.
Every day should be women’s day, do you agree? �

#AccessMore #AccessCares”

https:///Zzv7CLMLQj

https://twitter.com/myaccessbank/status/1366765956840718342?s=19
But the biggest surprise is that, none of the comments are related to the main tweet.
All the commenters were very busy laying their complaints about the poor services Access Bank Plc.

Re: Access Bank Plc Believes That Every Day Should Be Women's Day by BluntCrazeMan: 7:55am On Mar 03, 2021
Access Bank Plc Is Seriously Loosing It.
Their Twitter Handle Is Steadily Rolling Out Nonsense Tweets
Re: Access Bank Plc Believes That Every Day Should Be Women's Day by usecondom(m): 8:12am On Mar 03, 2021
And that's why they sent the women out to prostitute for their gains abi? Women like who deceive them the most though.

1 Like

Re: Access Bank Plc Believes That Every Day Should Be Women's Day by BluntCrazeMan: 12:22am On Mar 04, 2021
Lalasticlala
Seun

(1) (Reply)

How Can I Open A Payoneer Account / Nigerian Exchange Lists N13.7bn Emzor Pharmaceuticals’ Bond / I Sell Good Hardwoods Contact Me Now For Your Roofing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.