Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,497 members, 7,951,075 topics. Date: Tuesday, 17 September 2024 at 09:56 AM

Bello Matawalle Rejects FG’s No-Fly Zone In Zamfara - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bello Matawalle Rejects FG’s No-Fly Zone In Zamfara (17451 Views)

Minimum Wage: Labour rejects FG's N60k offer, may proceed on strike in June / Matawalle Rejects Emefiele’s 'Study Leave', Says He Must Give Account To Tinubu / Reno Omokri To FG: No Need For Nepotism; Learn From Kyari's 'Criminal Gang' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bello Matawalle Rejects FG’s No-Fly Zone In Zamfara by oluwaSavage: 8:09am On Mar 03, 2021
Wow
Re: Bello Matawalle Rejects FG’s No-Fly Zone In Zamfara by Zimbisimbi: 8:10am On Mar 03, 2021
Is he allowed to do that?
Re: Bello Matawalle Rejects FG’s No-Fly Zone In Zamfara by jumper524(m): 8:13am On Mar 03, 2021
Farki:
The bandit sponsors don't want to spoil their business
e sure me say this governor na one of them.
I sure die, I'm still waiting for him to reveal their sponsors as he claimed.

1 Like

Re: Bello Matawalle Rejects FG’s No-Fly Zone In Zamfara by DSC7: 8:14am On Mar 03, 2021
Yenefer:
Mutawalle is strong and independent. I believe he knows what best for his State and his people. IPOB terrorists and conehead people always crying more than the bereaved. Bandits, kidnapped students" doesn't concern y'all. Worry about your Ritual killers, Scammers, Kidnappers, Cultism, Hoodlums, Armed robbers. Yep what happens in Zamfara literally doesn't affect you. STUP for once.

Bandits and herdsmens are our people we failed them. The government recognize it and most of the people do. Boko Haram and IPOB are the biggest problems they're educated and they choose terrorism

Lolsss.....funny you....keep switching acct but same pattern of reasoning....create 1000monikers i will still keep taps on em....
Re: Bello Matawalle Rejects FG’s No-Fly Zone In Zamfara by contigiency(m): 8:20am On Mar 03, 2021
OOzz:
There shouldn't be a no fly zone in zamfara coz there's lots of humanitarian actors there including MSF. How do they bring in their staff and other logistics?? Also, does the bandits fly jets or airplanes that the ban should be in the first place...

This just proves again that the Dullard in Aso Rock does not really think things through. Even mannabbqgrillz, the Resident Zombie Emeritus will agree with me on this.

You must be talking from another planet. Majority of those your humanitarian groups are spies and agents of the terrorists. And talking about the decision of the president, if you know the amount of information that gets to his table daily from front line security forces and experts, you will simply withdraw that statement.
Re: Bello Matawalle Rejects FG’s No-Fly Zone In Zamfara by Danzakidakura(m): 8:22am On Mar 03, 2021
Yenefer:
Mutawalle is strong and independent. I believe he knows what best for his State and his people. IPOB terrorists and conehead people always crying more than the bereaved. Bandits, kidnapped students" doesn't concern y'all. Worry about your Ritual killers, Scammers, Kidnappers, Cultism, Hoodlums, Armed robbers. Yep what happens in Zamfara literally doesn't affect you. STUP for once.

Bandits and herdsmens are our people we failed them. The government recognize it and most of the people do. Boko Haram and IPOB are the biggest problems they're educated and they choose terrorism
why are you this useless. So what happened in Zamfara shouldn't concerned other Nigerians ? Kai truly going to school doesn't guarantee wisdom.

3 Likes

Re: Bello Matawalle Rejects FG’s No-Fly Zone In Zamfara by okorogodwin4(m): 8:22am On Mar 03, 2021
Yenefer:

you will continue to sail when you people are breeding bandits armed robbers etc in the name of evil religion
Re: Bello Matawalle Rejects FG’s No-Fly Zone In Zamfara by Nobody: 8:23am On Mar 03, 2021
HE SHOULD NOT WORRY HIMSELF.SOON A STATE OF EMERGENCY WILL SOON BE DECLARED IN THE STATE IF HE DID NOT SIT UP AND PACIFY HIS BOYS.WHY HAS HE NOT NAME THE PEOPLE BEHIND THE KIDNAPPINGS IN HIS STATE.
Re: Bello Matawalle Rejects FG’s No-Fly Zone In Zamfara by Karemarealty288(m): 8:25am On Mar 03, 2021
Yenefer:

Swear that you never beg any cone head for recharged card...mumu

Re: Bello Matawalle Rejects FG’s No-Fly Zone In Zamfara by fasho01(m): 8:27am On Mar 03, 2021
Sincerely, we're been governed by a bunch of clueless individuals, starting from the clueless-in-chief, the lifeless one
Re: Bello Matawalle Rejects FG’s No-Fly Zone In Zamfara by vioment: 8:30am On Mar 03, 2021
Everybody condemns the north rightfully so, but the difference between boko h and cultist in the south is not far away. They are both gangs against education.

Fg and slacking are like 5 and 6.

What is there to put a 5 km security perimeter around every school.

Every bus, person, or okada around a school area should be fingerprinted and picture taken every week, if they are to operate around the area. If you are found not identifiable without reason, you should be arrested.

The leaders of this country don't reason for solutions. This can also be applied in the South.
Re: Bello Matawalle Rejects FG’s No-Fly Zone In Zamfara by Nobody: 8:33am On Mar 03, 2021
Yenefer:
Mutawalle is strong and independent. I believe he knows what best for his State and his people. AREWA terrorists and conehead people always crying more than the bereaved. Bandits, kidnapped students" doesn't concern y'all. Worry about your Ritual killers, Scammers, Kidnappers, Cultism, Hoodlums, Armed robbers. Yep what happens in Zamfara literally doesn't affect you. STUP for once.

Bandits and herdsmens are our people we failed them. The government recognize it and most of the people do. Boko Haram and AREWA are the biggest problems they're educated and they choose terrorism

BITCH you're sighted, we don notice you, next chapter.

Re: Bello Matawalle Rejects FG’s No-Fly Zone In Zamfara by Nobody: 8:33am On Mar 03, 2021
If he likes let him Reject the No fly Zone ,all I know if the Air Force see any pin on the radar flying in Zamfara they should shoot it down. This is how former Sierra Leone and Liberal turned to lawless countries because of Diamond trade and most of their citizens never benefited. Today the North has unfortunately become the largest market for arm trade in West Africa and the President's decision is perfect and Timely. There are small Airstrip scattered in the north, all you need is a small airplane or helicopter coming in with arm and the paid mercenary aka Bandits would be weponize.

2 Likes

Re: Bello Matawalle Rejects FG’s No-Fly Zone In Zamfara by netmillionaires(m): 8:41am On Mar 03, 2021
My own question is, if zamfara state governor has the right to oppose FG's resolution because he knows what is good for his people , why do southern government allow border closure in thier own state? I guess they also have the right to oppose the closure since they are also in a better position to know what is good for their people.
Re: Bello Matawalle Rejects FG’s No-Fly Zone In Zamfara by Bayaar02(m): 8:49am On Mar 03, 2021
LLLLIIIIIMMMMAAAAWWWWOOOOO!
Re: Bello Matawalle Rejects FG’s No-Fly Zone In Zamfara by Ojiofor: 8:49am On Mar 03, 2021
A no fly zone is a strategy by Buhari to protect the terrorist from aerial bombing.
Kai Buhari!
Re: Bello Matawalle Rejects FG’s No-Fly Zone In Zamfara by Lightorder: 8:51am On Mar 03, 2021
Yenefer:

just see how you are dancing naked on a public platform
Re: Bello Matawalle Rejects FG’s No-Fly Zone In Zamfara by netmillionaires(m): 8:51am On Mar 03, 2021
God bless you. I wanted to say this until I saw your post. Matawalle is one of the sponsors. That is why they are interested in only ransom and amnesty. Even FG is just been insincere. Announce the resolution and allow Matawalle to oppose it. Then come out with an excuse that the resolution wasn't carried out because Zamfara governor suggested otherwise.

jumper524:

I'll take your ignorance as an excuse..

https://dailytrust.com/helicopters-were-supplying-us-arms-bandit

you know nothing about what is going on apart from what the media serves you.

Re: Bello Matawalle Rejects FG’s No-Fly Zone In Zamfara by Yankee101: 8:52am On Mar 03, 2021
Travel by road too and face what road travellers are facing
Re: Bello Matawalle Rejects FG’s No-Fly Zone In Zamfara by netmillionaires(m): 8:54am On Mar 03, 2021
No-Fly zone doesn't cover the military. The armed force can fly during operations. It only applies to private jets and passenger planes.

Ojiofor:
A no fly zone is a strategy by Buhari to protect the terrorist from aerial bombing.
Kai Buhari!

1 Like

Re: Bello Matawalle Rejects FG’s No-Fly Zone In Zamfara by deavicky(m): 8:55am On Mar 03, 2021
OOzz:
There shouldn't be a no fly zone in zamfara coz there's lots of humanitarian actors there including MSF. How do they bring in their staff and other logistics?? Also, does the bandits fly jets or airplanes that the ban should be in the first place...

This just proves again that the Dullard in Aso Rock does not really think things through. Even mannabbqgrillz, the Resident Zombie Emeritus will agree with me on this.
think out of the box maybe the bandits has told him they will bring down plane soon if their conditions are not met. So the best thing to do, is to stop plane movement around that area.
Re: Bello Matawalle Rejects FG’s No-Fly Zone In Zamfara by Nobody: 9:30am On Mar 03, 2021
osamz007:

you don come abi.

anyways it's been three years on this great platform

mynd44 and lalasticlala thanks for the ban so far
You even get time dey quote that'in.
Re: Bello Matawalle Rejects FG’s No-Fly Zone In Zamfara by nobilie: 9:33am On Mar 03, 2021
There has been claims that BOKO haram get supplies of logistics via air crafts (helicopters). This people are gradually destroying their region for selfish gains.
Its no longer news that the crisis in Zamfara is fueled by the mining of Gold and other solid minerals. The state is getting a lot from this.
It will take time for the north to recover from this seed it is sawing. Schools are closing down which is more problem for Nigeria.
I pity the next president
Re: Bello Matawalle Rejects FG’s No-Fly Zone In Zamfara by MikkieEl: 9:40am On Mar 03, 2021
Yenefer:

Bandits and herdsmens are our people we failed them. The government recognize it and most of the people do.
Boko Haram and IPOB are the biggest problems they're educated and they choose terrorism
Wow, you're projecting the cause of the governor that said herdsmen are not educated enough to operate Kalashnikov Koh? Well-done!
The terror herdsmen are not Nigerians. Stop the assertion. Otherwise yourself isn't a Nigerian.
Re: Bello Matawalle Rejects FG’s No-Fly Zone In Zamfara by faste: 9:42am On Mar 03, 2021
Quality20:
Why can't they go to Chad n get mercenary soldiers to help them clear these bandits
Shame no go gree them!
Re: Bello Matawalle Rejects FG’s No-Fly Zone In Zamfara by Faithful1234(m): 9:48am On Mar 03, 2021
northerners and problem be like India and China.
Re: Bello Matawalle Rejects FG’s No-Fly Zone In Zamfara by Heavensent01(m): 10:05am On Mar 03, 2021
Yenefer:

werey! we will stop worrying when you stop using southern resources to pay your unproductive kinsmen

you people know absolute nothing about governance but you love power a lot. power drunk retrogressive blockhead people
Re: Bello Matawalle Rejects FG’s No-Fly Zone In Zamfara by FA13(m): 10:13am On Mar 03, 2021
post=99560933:
GBAMSOLUTELY! You've said it all.
Child adult
Re: Bello Matawalle Rejects FG’s No-Fly Zone In Zamfara by Karlosorji(m): 10:36am On Mar 03, 2021
Yenefer:

You should be ashamed of yourself. Comparing Bokoharam with IPOB shows you know nothing
Re: Bello Matawalle Rejects FG’s No-Fly Zone In Zamfara by dionma: 11:54am On Mar 03, 2021
Matawalle is a terrorist. Declare a state of emergency and boot him out of office. Appoint a sole administrator to crush the terrorist. There should be no mercy for terrorists. They should be shot on sight.
Re: Bello Matawalle Rejects FG’s No-Fly Zone In Zamfara by Teniola8632: 12:09pm On Mar 03, 2021
[url=twix.club] WEBSITE: W W W . T W I X . C L U B [/url]

Do you know you can make up to 2.5% of your capital daily from trading Cryptocurrency Certificate of difference ( Bitcoin , ethereum etc.) ?

Permit me to introduce you to a platform that makes it’s totally easy and stress free ....

With minimum of N9,000, You can join us today and enjoy returns up to 2.5% credited directly to your bank account daily. You get to focus on your day to day activities and also earn good money on the side.

[url=twix.club] WEBSITE: W W W . T W I X . C L U B [/url]
Re: Bello Matawalle Rejects FG’s No-Fly Zone In Zamfara by IgboWarlord(m): 12:11pm On Mar 03, 2021
brainpulse:

You are the dullard here, go and understand the military meaning of no fly zone

Please,what is the military meaning of no fly zone ?Since you wan show yourself.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Train Attack: Incompetent President, Commands Nothing - Melaye Fires Buhari / Generational Dissonance Or Prejudice? Seyi Tinubu And The Ignorance Of Abati / Kachikwu: $40b Down The Drain In Niger Delta

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.