Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,957 members, 7,879,987 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 10:22 AM

How To Get A Guy To Like You - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Get A Guy To Like You (193 Views)

I Stopped Replying A Girl I Used To Like Because Of This Text / 8 Possible Ways To Get Her To Like You / Its Impossible For A Guy To Have Beards And Still Remain Ugly ( See Pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Get A Guy To Like You by Drkay01: 12:02pm On Mar 03, 2021
How to Get a Guy to Like You?
Here is How to Make Him See You As His Best Choice Out of Everyone

You may have different reasons why you want a guy to like you. It could be that he's been your crush for a long time or you wanted to get even with your ex who just found himself a new girl. Whatever your reason is, here are some simple tips on how to get a guy to like you:

Make friends with him

Try to befriend him first. He might not waste his time with you if you appear to be just an acquaintance or just like everybody else. Try to mingle with his friends as well so you will have common friends. Once you're in his circle of friends, you will have more chances to be with him.

Know his likes and interests

Get to know him well and know the stuff that he likes, whether it is food, sports or music. Try to see what your common denominators are and share it with him. If you both like a certain food, then ask him to eat out with you.

Look good for him so he can be proud of you
Be beautiful as always as looks always matter. He'll get to notice you more if you look fabulous each time he sees you. You'll know that he already noticed you if he makes a comment about how you look. A guy who's already hooked on you will do his best to come up with an appropriate comment such as your dress looks good on you.

Don't rush him

Let him take his time and don't hasten his pace. In time he'll get to know you and like you. Don't bug him too much and send text messages all the time. He might be annoyed by this behavior and might choose to move away from you instead.

Just be you

Love yourself and be the unique you all the time. Let him know the real you and if he likes you, then that's great, but if not, he's no good for you. Move on and look for a better guy.

Spend time with him as much as you can
Do activities together. The more often you do this, the more you'll get to know him and he'll know you more as well. Figure out if there's chemistry between the two of you, see if you feel comfortable with each other. Sometimes, once you get to know the person, your feelings might change, so evaluate your feelings if you still feel the same about him after a couple of months.

Let him know

It's not a bad thing to let him know you like him. Make him aware of your feelings for him. Two things may happen, it's either he'd like you too or tell you that he sees you just as a friend. Whatever his reaction would be you should be prepared to accept it.

Pay Close Attention Here-

Now listen carefully! Take 2 minutes to read the next page and you'll discover a stunning trick which will show you- How to Captivate a Man, Make Him Fall in Love with You -- and Give You The World. There is a set of easy to follow psychological tricks which shows any woman how to be irresistible to men.

I strongly urge you to read everything on the next page before it's too late and time runs out- Click Here

https://onlinerelationshiptips.com/how-to-get-a-guy-to-like-you

I have a gift for you, if you wants it dm me here I'll give you
CLICK HERE TO MAKE YOUR MAN WANTS YOU MORE
https://127afaz4ds3y8paayc3bghodaw./?tid=WEBSITE

https:///6610kk

Article Source: https://onlinerelationshiptips.com

(1) (Reply)

Exceptional People / I Want A Love Life Balancing And Not To The Extreme Tho, But My Career Is Taking / Subject

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.