Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,197 members, 7,970,713 topics. Date: Wednesday, 09 October 2024 at 02:16 PM

Rema Admires Nengi As She Joins #bouncechallenge - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Rema Admires Nengi As She Joins #bouncechallenge (614 Views)

Tonto Dikeh Rides On A Man’s Back As She Joins Carry Me Dey Go Challenge (Video) / Rema Falls For Nengi As She Joins #bouncechallenge (watch) / Okada Man Admires Destiny Etiko's Backside On Set (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rema Admires Nengi As She Joins #bouncechallenge by stacksonb: 4:42pm On Mar 03, 2021
Big brother Naija second runner up, Rebecca 'Nengi' Hampson, has participated in the continuous Bounce challenge made by Nigerian artist, Rema for his new song.

Rema delivered his eagerly awaited tune, “Bounce” a couple of days prior. In any case, to advance the tune, the artist began the bounce dance challenge where members are needed to skip their butt in a manner that follows the mood of the song.

Click here to continue : https://www.operanewsapp.com/ng/en/share/detail?news_id=2fe92aa748d62d2f3c9661d13c43b1f9&news_entry_id=s1bcd1066210303en_ng&open_type=tanscoded&request_id=news_cfef8cae-dc7d-441e-9c9d-ce89d5ae3a4e&from=news

1 Share

Re: Rema Admires Nengi As She Joins #bouncechallenge by Nobody: 4:43pm On Mar 03, 2021
Let me do my own too
Re: Rema Admires Nengi As She Joins #bouncechallenge by MickzyDonald: 4:53pm On Mar 03, 2021
Zzor:
Let me do my own too

1 Share

Re: Rema Admires Nengi As She Joins #bouncechallenge by TossTos: 4:58pm On Mar 03, 2021
The thing enter rema eye , him wan taste the sushi . Nengi don win be that .

(1) (Reply)

Davido Reveals How Eddie Murphy Tricked Him On Set Of Coming 2 America / Nigerians React As Wizkid’s First Babymama, Shola Ogudu Showers Encomium On Him / Davido's Alleged New Girlfriend, Mya Yafai Deactivates Her Ig Account

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.