Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,144 members, 7,880,584 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 09:39 PM

Get A Father Like Mine - MC Oluomo's Son Attacks Those Calling His Father A Tout - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Get A Father Like Mine - MC Oluomo's Son Attacks Those Calling His Father A Tout (619 Views)

We Own Lagos, We Own Nigeria - King West, MC Oluomo’s Son Boasts / MC Oluomo's Son To Those Calling His Father A Tout: 'Get A Father Like Mine' / Ololade Akinsanya, MC Oluomo’s Son Graduated As The Best, "Gets $2.7" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Get A Father Like Mine - MC Oluomo's Son Attacks Those Calling His Father A Tout by EBMedia: 4:43pm On Mar 03, 2021
"Get A Father Like Mine" - MC Oluomo's Son Attack Those Calling His Father A Tout

The son of Musiliu Akinsanya aka MC Oluomo, the chairman of the Lagos chapter of the National Union of Road Transport Workers (NURTW), took to his Instastories today to attack Nigerians who refer to his father as a tout, IgbereTV reports.

In his post, King Westt shared the qualities of his father and asked those who call him a tout to try and get a father like his.

See his posts below.

https://igberetvnews.com/1384119/get-father-like-mine-mc-oluomos-son-attacks-calling-father-tout/

Lalasticlala

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Get A Father Like Mine - MC Oluomo's Son Attacks Those Calling His Father A Tout by uptimum123(m): 4:47pm On Mar 03, 2021
Gbam....Well said

Many are jealous and frustrated being finding who to blame for their miserable life.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Get A Father Like Mine - MC Oluomo's Son Attacks Those Calling His Father A Tout by Nobody: 4:53pm On Mar 03, 2021
Only in Nigeria you will see this,what a country
Re: Get A Father Like Mine - MC Oluomo's Son Attacks Those Calling His Father A Tout by RainOnMe: 5:14pm On Mar 03, 2021
Ok
Re: Get A Father Like Mine - MC Oluomo's Son Attacks Those Calling His Father A Tout by Divineokaih: 5:21pm On Mar 03, 2021
cheesy
Re: Get A Father Like Mine - MC Oluomo's Son Attacks Those Calling His Father A Tout by Nigeriadondie1: 5:24pm On Mar 03, 2021
undecidedNo one wish to get a father like yours. He is an extortioner, a violent man, a miscreant, a thug is what he really is.

He is the Thug-in-Chief of all the thugs in Lagos who thrive on the sweat and labour of those helpless drivers.

Because Nigeria is a lawless society, his kind are free men where as in sane climes he would be in jail if he is not tamed
Re: Get A Father Like Mine - MC Oluomo's Son Attacks Those Calling His Father A Tout by espn(m): 5:26pm On Mar 03, 2021
Well said...even all our politicians are touts and people still celebrate them.
Re: Get A Father Like Mine - MC Oluomo's Son Attacks Those Calling His Father A Tout by LikeAking: 5:37pm On Mar 03, 2021
MC na corrrect guy.

1 Like

Re: Get A Father Like Mine - MC Oluomo's Son Attacks Those Calling His Father A Tout by Scream(m): 6:12pm On Mar 03, 2021
Will he be like his dad?

A spade should be called a spade...his dad is a tout aka Agbero. If he doesn't like it, then he should change his dad.
Re: Get A Father Like Mine - MC Oluomo's Son Attacks Those Calling His Father A Tout by NwaNimo1(m): 6:19pm On Mar 03, 2021

(1) (Reply)

Jonathan Speaks On Running For President Amidst Speculations / Ekiti 2022: Eleka Is A Beacon Of Hope For Our Future - PDP Youth Leaders / Abaribe Can't Be Held Accountable For Nnamdi Kanu Because Of Legal Technicality

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.