Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,093 members, 7,949,763 topics. Date: Sunday, 15 September 2024 at 06:25 PM

“if I Have Confirmed You For Dubai Trip, Go And Update Your Passport” – Bobrisky - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / “if I Have Confirmed You For Dubai Trip, Go And Update Your Passport” – Bobrisky (927 Views)

Whitemoney Picks Niyi For His Dubai Trip, Shuns Queen, Fans React / Peruzzi: How I Lost N400k Davido Sent Me For Dubai Trip To Taxi Driver / Nkechi Blessing Takes Personal Photographer, Sister On Dubai Trip (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

“if I Have Confirmed You For Dubai Trip, Go And Update Your Passport” – Bobrisky by letitrainnow(m): 7:05pm On Mar 03, 2021
“If I have confirmed you for Dubai Trip, go and update your passport” – Bobrisky concludes travel arrangement for fans with his tattoo.

Popular Nigerian Crossdresser, Bobrisky has concluded the Dubai travel arrangement for fans that tattooed his name or image on their body.

"pls go and update your passport" - Bobrisky tells fans with tatoo
Bobrisky, who promised his fans a trip to Dubai has officially come out to tell them to get ready for the trip and to update their passport immediately.

The crossdresser also lamented that due to his busy schedule, he would not be able to go with them, but guaranteed them maximum comfort; as he assured them of taking all bills as regards their welfare during the trip.

In the caption that accompanied the post, Bobrisky said:

“Shopping
Accommodation
Feeding
Ticket
All expense paid on me. Love you all.”

Re: “if I Have Confirmed You For Dubai Trip, Go And Update Your Passport” – Bobrisky by letitrainnow(m): 7:09pm On Mar 03, 2021
See the post below:

Re: “if I Have Confirmed You For Dubai Trip, Go And Update Your Passport” – Bobrisky by Omihanifa: 7:35pm On Mar 03, 2021
Very soon now people go dey tattoo Bobrisky name for their forehead undecided

1 Like

Re: “if I Have Confirmed You For Dubai Trip, Go And Update Your Passport” – Bobrisky by Meto1234(m): 7:41pm On Mar 03, 2021
Funny
Re: “if I Have Confirmed You For Dubai Trip, Go And Update Your Passport” – Bobrisky by habsydiamond(m): 7:49pm On Mar 03, 2021
Yeye yansh vs yeye body at the end everything na yeye own by useless and lazy Nigerian ladies as said by my Oga at the top.... Make dem go chop Arab shiit collect dollar come back

1 Like

Re: “if I Have Confirmed You For Dubai Trip, Go And Update Your Passport” – Bobrisky by marshalcarter: 8:20pm On Mar 03, 2021
I use to see a post that says""Even if money grows on trees...ladies wouldn't mind dating a monkey"" I usually debunked that kinda saying not until what I'm seeing recently...
ma heart bleeds

#BelieveMe

1 Like 1 Share

Re: “if I Have Confirmed You For Dubai Trip, Go And Update Your Passport” – Bobrisky by Smitharo(m): 11:19pm On Mar 03, 2021
I Dey suspect say dis boy gal fit Dey rub pancake for her/his knuckle . embarassed
Re: “if I Have Confirmed You For Dubai Trip, Go And Update Your Passport” – Bobrisky by TobyJohn(m): 12:53am On Mar 04, 2021
Ok

(1) (Reply)

‘I Am Playing The Role Of S3*x Worker’ – Actress, Omoni Oboli Says After A Lady / “my Village People Are Hindering Me From Buying Big Cars Like My Mates” – Actres / Lady Tattoos Governor Of Cross Rivers, Ben Ayade At Her Back

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.